Big Brother 22

RexWilson

I didn't think Ian was a dick at all; he was just being straightforward. end of story. that might be jarring to a lot of people, but there was nothing dickish about it. 
No i am talking about pretty much every interaction he had once he was nominated, not just what they showed with Dani. He was being dickish to everyone. Many were ready to boot him just based on that

8 hours ago, Scraps said:

He did.  He told her he wasn't going to vote for her.  

He went on and on how it was her fault. He was attempting some poor appeal to her emotions. Any chance to convince her was lost with his inability to build a coherent argument about why she should keep him. It also doesnt help to threaten someone again and again like he did.

At the end of the day, Ian played a bad game, arguably worse than David, and Ian deserved to go home. 

6 hours ago, Scraps said:

When she said "hardest thing i ever had to do" i just rolled my eyes lol.

Thats a pretty easy life if that was the hardest thing lmao

I did the same, and mentioned to my wife how easy her life must be if that’s the case. All she could say was “but they’re best friends!” I showed her Phil’s post about Ian and even knowing Phil after we bought our house with him she’s got a soft spot for him. Women, amiright? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

He went on and on how it was her fault. He was attempting some poor appeal to her emotions. Any chance to convince her was lost with his inability to build a coherent argument about why she should keep him. It also doesnt help to threaten someone again and again like he did.

At the end of the day, Ian played a bad game, arguably worse than David, and Ian deserved to go home. 

He didn’t play as bad as David, but he 100% overvalued how good he was. In his game play, in his DR, and even his exit interview he truly thought he was easily going to win this game. He got mowed down because he played a terrible game and still couldn’t even admit it. Close as he got was saying oh it was an alliance that got me out, wasn’t just some random idiots. 

• Like 1

He didn’t play as bad as David, but he 100% overvalued how good he was. In his game play, in his DR, and even his exit interview he truly thought he was easily going to win this game. He got mowed down because he played a terrible game and still couldn’t even admit it. Close as he got was saying oh it was an alliance that got me out, wasn’t just some random idiots. 

I’m GoNnA lAy LoW tHe FiRsT hAlF aNd ThEn MaKe My ImPaCt

Probably would have worked pretty well if there wasn’t 4 noms last week. 

Also...yikes. 

This week, instead of just going with the flow, the larger group decided to fracture the smaller group even more by pretending Nicole was the one who voted to keep Ian. This was not just a plan to make Nicole look good to Ian as it was to also create division between the three remaining players. And it worked.

Da’Vonne is still convinced that David voted out Ian and went as far as calling David an ‘Uncle Tom’ for siding with the larger group.

Edited by 4th&Five

On one hand, it's a great strategy if you (Dani and Nicole) can find and exploit a crack in others' (Day and David) relationship and not get your hands dirty. However this almost comes down to toying with people that have zero power and standing in the game. Throw a lifeline at someone at the bottom, and then laugh when that person fails for the fake. Weak.

David is a horrible player but if I were him, I would find a time when Nicole and Tyler were alone and confess, to Tyler, that Nicole's plan was to get rid of Tyler with Dani's tiebreaker. Nicole can't think (fast?) so she will struggle to explain what happened. Tyler is probably wondering why 3 people tried to vote him out. It's obvious there was some plan, that must have included Dani, that fell apart. 

And Memphis' big plan for HoH is to get rid of the person that has 0 allies? Bold move.

3 hours ago, HillaryFan420 said:

What would even be the advantage of backdooring someone with zero pull like David?  Maybe things will change when they run out of floaters to kick out of the house, but this season has been terrible so far.  Maybe an all-returning cast was a bad idea.

I said the same thing when Memphis mentioned that. Memphis with the POWER MOVE to backdoor the guy that has no alliance in the house, and hasn't won a damn thing other than being lucky in the pitch black. 

Sure one of them is going to have to realize that they are going to have to start eating their own soon enough but holy hell this season has been horrible. Just awful, my only hope is Day or David (HA) win HOH next week so the 6 that have down nothing all season will have to sweat it out and a crack will start to show.

As for the Nicole practicing her speech to vote out Ian, Ian was happy to find out she was in an an alliance so "meh" on her practicing her speech. 

On 9/18/2020 at 11:16 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

What's sad is, a horribly as Ian played, he wouldn't even crack my top 5 of bad players this season.  Mainly because he was lying low and not doing much.  Bay, Day, Kevin, and Nicole A have not had a clue what is going on at any point.  Not only do they not know what is happening, but they are so easily convinced the exact opposite is happening.  How many times has the main alliance convinced them a lie was the truth?  And half the time, the lie doesn't make any sense.  Those 4 are/were some of the worst players I've ever seen.  And they're fucking all stars?  David is a cut above (or would it be below) everybody to ever play this game.  He's so bad it's kind of entertaining.  

Memphis is just a dumbass racist who has always hated David; that's it; period. I don't understand all of the confusion as to why he's gunning for David. 

also, lol @ Davonne acting all salty and being all offended and incredulous that she's on the block with Kevin. HELLO! the two of you have zero allies and get last place in every single comp; of course you're both on the block. 

Edited by shadow_operative

3 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

oh yeah, Nicole's zing was brutal, but well deserved. one of the best zings in years.

And her in the DR claiming she doesn't whine and then saying "That was a whine wasn't it?". 

Davonne seems really cool I just can't get past the fact that she thinks she is such a good player when she is horrible at almost every comp. The fact that she didn't grab the stuffed animals and walk around with them until she found a cage or another one wasted so much damn time. Not to mention her assuming it was David that voted out Ian and it couldn't possibly be Nicole is just a head scratcher. 

I assume she goes home tonight and then it will be interesting to see if one of the 6 wins HOH if they will just take out Kevin/David or I don't know actually try winning the fucking game. 

I think Danni and Nicole are screwed as the boys are going to pick them off just like it has happened on countless previous seasons. Cody and Tyler look to be the front runners currently. 

15 minutes ago, HoffaJimmy said:

And her in the DR claiming she doesn't whine and then saying "That was a whine wasn't it?". 

Davonne seems really cool I just can't get past the fact that she thinks she is such a good player when she is horrible at almost every comp. The fact that she didn't grab the stuffed animals and walk around with them until she found a cage or another one wasted so much damn time. Not to mention her assuming it was David that voted out Ian and it couldn't possibly be Nicole is just a head scratcher. 

I assume she goes home tonight and then it will be interesting to see if one of the 6 wins HOH if they will just take out Kevin/David or I don't know actually try winning the fucking game. 

I think Danni and Nicole are screwed as the boys are going to pick them off just like it has happened on countless previous seasons. Cody and Tyler look to be the front runners currently. 

Unless you're Dani, why even take that shot before it's necessary.  Until you get to the final 6 of the alliance, why ruffle feathers that need not be ruffled?

1 minute ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Unless you're Dani, why even take that shot before it's necessary.  Until you get to the final 6 of the alliance, why ruffle feathers that need not be ruffled?

I think Enzo will be the key player. Cody sure as hell isn't going to want him to go home as he has his back. At some point the 6 will have to start turning on each other and you need numbers to do so. David, Kevin, and Enzo are #'s until they aren't in the house anymore. You are right it might not happen until the final 6 but it will be interesting to see who takes the first shot. 

Yeah Dani or Memphis of the 6 are the most likely to take the first shot.  Enzo is in the best spot so probably the least likely, and he's literally ran with an alliance down to the final 4 so he knows not to rock the boat.  Nicole might try but fail.  Cody is in good shape as well and could probably survive a shot the best too.  Tyler is a wild card in it all.

9 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Memphis is just a dumbass racist who has always hated David; that's it; period. I don't understand all of the confusion as to why he's gunning for David. 

I don't think that is the case.  I think he sees what most of us see.  This was supposed to be All-Stars.  David was on all of 4 hours of a season (if that).  He doesn't think the guy belongs on All-Stars.  Also, I believe Memphis was a last minute addition b/c Rachel was supposed to join, but the Producers declined when they found out she was pregnant.  So I believe Memphis was the last one chosen.  He probably has a chip on his shoulder that David was chosen for All-Stars over him, who finished 2nd in his season to one of the all-time greats.  

him going after David still makes zero game sense. the dude is a racist jackass who hates David, and whatever the reason is for that it's irrelevant; it's still why he wants David out so badly. every time one of his alliance members questioned him last night he just froze up, literally couldn't name one logical reason for gunning so hard for David. that's because there is no logical reason to gun for David. pure, ignorant emotion. 

46 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

him going after David still makes zero game sense. the dude is a racist jackass who hates David, and whatever the reason is for that it's irrelevant; it's still why he wants David out so badly. every time one of his alliance members questioned him last night he just froze up, literally couldn't name one logical reason for gunning so hard for David. that's because there is no logical reason to gun for David. pure, ignorant emotion. 

He's a dick, yes. I haven't seen him come across as racist, though. 

15 minutes ago, lateshow said:

He's a dick, yes. I haven't seen him come across as racist, though. 

i don't care what anybody else says, i watched that tape 100 times and i'm convinced that he stopped himself mid-word from saying "nigger". he did NOT say "David is an idiot"; that is a fact. Memphis got visibly flustered, then just spouted off, "Dude David is a ni-...", then caught himself, and visibly reacted like someone who just caught himself about to use the N word in front of all of America.

he also acts like a total bully to everyone, including his own alliance members, and he made fun of Ian's autism. he's a real piece of shit, and even without the N-word incident him being racist would be extremely on-brand for him based on the rest of his behavior. he really seems like a terrible person who exclusively treats others like shit. the way the producers have covered up so much of his personality is bullshit. 

46 minutes ago, McFly said:

what did he do that was racist?

He wants David out because he nominated him and David has said he's going after Memphis.

none of that even makes sense. david is a terrible player and a threat to no one but himself. Memphis just hates the guy, period. There's zero logical rationale involved in gunning for David. David couldn't even touch Memphis if he wanted to. it's 100% emotional for Memphis. 

Man fuck Day

David has done some dumb shit and sucks as a player, but her first comment should have been "oh my god I owe David the biggest apology ever" when she found out he did what he said. She don't even fucking care that she dogged that dude so bad for something he didn't even do.

She claims to be so hardcore and real, but she is gonna say some fake ass shit when she finally does address it.

"They think I'm dumb" "I know exactly what is going on"

Girl you stupid

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Scraps said:

Man fuck Day

David has done some dumb shit and sucks as a player, but her first comment should have been "oh my god I owe David the biggest apology ever" when she found out he did what he said. She don't even fucking care that she dogged that dude so bad for something he didn't even do.

She claims to be so hardcore and real, but she is gonna say some fake ass shit when she finally does address it.

"They think I'm dumb" "I know exactly what is going on"

Girl you stupid

I'm so fucking glad that she's gone. 

this is the worst season ever, yeah? the popular kids all team up on day one and then just spend the summer chilling as they effortlessly knock off everyone else in the house? plus all of Nicole's whining and crying every time she's forced to play the game? ugh. 

Probably why they’re having a triple eviction, get this shit over with
  • Hook 'Em 1

Does it piss anyone else off when they watch these morons try to do anything that takes very little athletic ability and look like clowns out there? There’s what, 9 left and only Tyler looked like he had ever picked up a golf club and swung a putter in his life. Hell I think Enzo or Cody went with the happy Gilmore putting style. If they had to do a free throw shooting deal, I doubt any big brother contestant in the history of the show has ever shot a basketball post 8th grade gym class. Nicole’s shots were cruise missiles off the edge of the playing surface. I know influencing is tough and I don’t know what she did before that but it’s hard to believe she’s never played more than 2 rounds of miniature golf before.

Also Enzo “big move” Palumbo lived up to his name. “Let’s shake this up let’s make the big move. Cody we go way back to day one, whatever he decides I’m all for”

*puts up allianceless David and worthless crybaby Kevin*

there was a certain angle they showed of one of Cody's shots- it was pretty close up and from behind where the putt was taking place. from that angle, i could not understand how anyone in this game could just hit the ball straight out. there was *so* much room for error, even someone who's never played a sport in their life should have been able to keep the ball in play every time. jesus that was an embarrassing display.

and seriously, Kevin is so awful at this game, and he gets way too much airtime. he comes in last place at damn near everything, and usually in embarrassing fashion. he also keeps having these emotional DR sessions where he asks out loud how he's finding himself where he is in the game, and i'm just like...are you fucking kidding me? you seriously don't a)see the super obvious alliance that you're not a part of, b)realize that you don't "talk game" with any of them, and c)recognize that you keep being nominated and surviving because nobody is threatened by you? because you're terrible? 

one of the major downfalls of this game: CBS prioritizes casting stereotypical gay guys and sassy black women over the literally tens of thousands of applicants who can and will actually compete, both athletically and strategically. why cast 16 good players when you could just cast the same cliched stereotypes every season. are there no intelligent and/or athletic gays and black ladies? i'll say it again: this Kassting lady seems like she sucks. 

• Like 1

also, after having watched every single reality show that Davonne has done, it was beyond obvious that the producers were telling her to, for lack of a better term, "black it up" if you will, during her DR sessions. it's no secret that they ask that of the black women they cast, it was just obvious that Davonne was happy to oblige this year, and she definitely got more air time for it. 

also, after having watched every single reality show that Davonne has done, it was beyond obvious that the producers were telling her to, for lack of a better term, "black it up" if you will, during her DR sessions. it's no secret that they ask that of the black women they cast, it was just obvious that Davonne was happy to oblige this year, and she definitely got more air time for it. 
That's a new one to me. What is blacking it up?