Big Brother 22

RexWilson

11 hours ago, lateshow said:

Finally watched the last episode. Not because I really cared, just for the sense of completion.

Very predictable finish. 

Dayvonne as America's Favorite Houseguest? LMFAO. 

its normally pretty easy to guess who the finalists/winner of AFHG will be, but this year i paused the screen, looked at the cast up and down, and said, "i legit have zero clue who any of the finalists will be." not a single truly likable person on this year's season. nobody was funny or entertaining- in fact they were all pretty boring and not all that great at competing or playing the game, save Cody and Memphis. my best guess is that CBS's hardcore woke angle to this season + a mostly liberal fan base (at least re: the hardcore fans who will vote for this kind of thing) helped Davonne to win. 

14 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

its normally pretty easy to guess who the finalists/winner of AFHG will be, but this year i paused the screen, looked at the cast up and down, and said, "i legit have zero clue who any of the finalists will be." not a single truly likable person on this year's season. nobody was funny or entertaining- in fact they were all pretty boring and not all that great at competing or playing the game, save Cody and Memphis. my best guess is that CBS's hardcore woke angle to this season + a mostly liberal fan base (at least re: the hardcore fans who will vote for this kind of thing) helped Davonne to win. 

Last sentence is definitely true and mostly the reason Kaysar was on.  They basically were in scramble mode because they called off auditions or whatever in March and then never had a contingency plan besides we can go all stars.  I love Enzo and that's my boy but he wouldn't have been on a true All Stars season.   a LOT of people turned down the show for various reasons and that's how we ended up with "all stars" and the 16 that we did.  Lawon should have been in over Kevin is my only beef but that's because Lawon is the man.

Robyn and Alison also basically had their shit blow up in their face getting Janelle out and then having Cody basically run wreckshop through the entire show.  It was supposed to be in the cards of somewhat of a cody/nicole/janelle ending but once they're in the house it kind of all falls out to gameplay (for the most part)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...