Big Brother 22

RexWilson

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

Enzo has no chance at 500k with Cody next to him.  He "might" have a chance with Nicole and Xmas next to him.  Enzo is the least likely to win and I have no doubt Xmas and Nicole would take him to the final 2.  

Not that they will do it, and its technically Cody's choice now, but since Enzo is HOH he could try and convince Cody to take Christmas.  If Christmas isn't evicted (and maybe even if she isn't, Enzo can do no better than final 2, which maybe he's good with the 50k).

22 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Not that they will do it, and its technically Cody's choice now, but since Enzo is HOH he could try and convince Cody to take Christmas.  If Christmas isn't evicted (and maybe even if she isn't, Enzo can do no better than final 2, which maybe he's good with the 50k).

If the final two ends up Enzo and Nicole it would be the perfect ending to hands down one of (if not) the worst seasons in Big Brother history. 

But at this point I would be shocked if Cody didn't win the last HOH

Cody deserves to win, and the others deserve to lose their prize money. It seems like the remaining players are now just realizing that they need to get rid of him. Cody did a great job of insulating himself with enough people all season so that he was never in danger. He was in enough final 4 deals that everyone wanted to keep him around.

If the final two ends up Enzo and Nicole it would be the perfect ending to hands down one of (if not) the worst seasons in Big Brother history.  But at this point I would be shocked if Cody didn't win the last HOH

Well traditionally it’ll be an endurance one that involves swinging/spinning for comp 1 which enzo won’t win so Cody would have to outlast a girl... if he can’t then he’s one on one vs Enzo in that “finish the ending” comp which he should win, and then obviously the scale one that’s competes up against winner 1.  

I just don’t think Nicole has any crutch at winning this being a previous winner no matter who she’s against. The closing arguments against her would be easy. Still sucks she could win 50K. Sending Nicole home for 3rd place would be nice

3 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Well traditionally it’ll be an endurance one that involves swinging/spinning for comp 1 which enzo won’t win so Cody would have to outlast a girl... if he can’t then he’s one on one vs Enzo in that “finish the ending” comp which he should win, and then obviously the scale one that’s competes up against winner 1.  

I just don’t think Nicole has any crutch at winning this being a previous winner no matter who she’s against. The closing arguments against her would be easy. Still sucks she could win 50K. Sending Nicole home for 3rd place would be nice

I'd like to see her go tomorrow

Finish what the HG said is usually 3rd part of final HOH.  2nd part is usually a physical puzzle.  iirc recently they've been tethered to a wall and have to go and down to complete it.  also allows production to help with lifting/climbing

Phil have you ever asked your contacts how they prep for the “memory” game like last nights POV? Does production give them some whispers or hints to think about leading up to the competition? There’s no way anyone can remember that a triple eviction was held on day 58...unless let’s pretend it’s day 88 right now, and they go over the previous 87 days and repeat those in their heads until it’s permanently etched in their head.

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Phil have you ever asked your contacts how they prep for the “memory” game like last nights POV? Does production give them some whispers or hints to think about leading up to the competition? There’s no way anyone can remember that a triple eviction was held on day 58...unless let’s pretend it’s day 88 right now, and they go over the previous 87 days and repeat those in their heads until it’s permanently etched in their head.

I can text a few and see what they say, but my guess is without TV, internet, radio etc that's about all there is to remember.

Just now, UTPhil2006 said:

I can text a few and see what they say, but my guess is without TV, internet, radio etc that's about all there is to remember.

and they know it's going to be a competition.  they talk about the days a lot.

no "tear apart the house" comp. this year, i guess.

44 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I mean that’s pretty impressive for as much as I hate the houseguests. Those days must fucking drag if there’s 3-4 people left and you can’t stand any of them

Ha yep you can tell they're struggling for content to air when they're showing Nicole sneezing and Christmas' awful dance routine

On 10/22/2020 at 8:35 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

great question. since they're not allowed paper or pens, it's probably a tough memory challenge.  In terms of comps or votes, maybe there are 45-50 dates and events to recall. 

I haven’t watched yet, but Friday’s show is the annual clip show, three assholes with a bottle of champagne, “reminiscing,” right? Who wants to see that shit with this cast? Maybe I’ll just fast forward to the last 1:00 and the beginning of the first HOH. 

My take on the final three, one man’s opinion:

Cody has dominated, and deserves to win. But deserves doesn’t mean shit. He has to control the final HOH and take Enzo. If he picks Nicole, I’m penalizing him if I’m a juror (not named Da’Vonne).

Enzo at least has been somewhat entertaining, but is a complete hanger-on floater. He can’t win the final HOH because he sucks so bad, but it doesn’t matter. No shot at first place, but I predict 100% coming in second.

Nicole is just about my least favorite player of all time, I just want to shove some spacers in those collapsed nostrils, then try to slap some sense into Victor. And since I dislike her so much, the Reality gods will make sure she probably wins, putting a cherry on top of an awful season. If she wins HOH, she’s smart enough to cut Cody and dominate the vote. (Conversely, if she wins the HOH and chooses Cody, then she deserves to lose as well. Dumb move. The smart move is to sit next to Enzo at the end.)

• Like 1

I fucking hate Nicole. I would make her cry so much if i were in the house. I would have told her 10000 times to "quit bitching already"

Shit the whole HOH comp I would have been just going off on her. So.much.whining.

Victor you are a fucking dumb pussy. Have fun with that shit the rest of your life. I hope you don't off yourself within 5 years.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Scraps said:

I am also curious how long Enzo actually stayed up there.  I didn't see it flash a time, and I didn't hear them say anything so I am guessing it was like 12 minutes tops.  

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Enzo on the feeds guessed it lasted around 30-35 minutes total. He said he was up there around 15-20 and then Cody was up there another 10 minutes or so before he dropped. 

• Like 1

Cody deserved to win. Seems like a good dude, played the best game by far.

Nicole suggesting Cody throw the last comp is all I need to know about that dumbass. Enzo sucked but at least he’s taking home 50k vs undeserving Nicole.

Glad we’re done with these losers. Give me the horny 20 somethings again. Old married people with kids just don’t make good tv for 3 months

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just watched it.

Watching Nicole sit there frumpy for the whole 10 min questioning portion gave me a half chub

Davonne as America's Favorite??? Fake fucking news

Cody would've beat either of them, but i am glad he didn't even take a chance and cut Nicole. A little part of me wanted to see her win last HOH because I legitimately would like to know who she would have cut. She would have been so fucking stupid to keep Cody....but oh well she sucks so we will never know....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2