Big Brother 22

RexWilson

42 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Davonne has got to fucking stop with the "i came at her and asked her as Davonne not as game play" shit. When you walk through that door everrrrrrrything is game play. I don't care how buddy buddy you are with someone outside the house.

Exactly. Say she tells you, you’re gonna use that against her first chance you get. 

10 hours ago, Scraps said:

Davonne has got to fucking stop with the "i came at her and asked her as Davonne not as game play" shit. When you walk through that door everrrrrrrything is game play. I don't care how buddy buddy you are with someone outside the house.

honestly though, at this point i'm more peeved with "Kassting" than i am any of these shitty players like Davonne, Bayleigh, Nicole, etc. any one of us posting here would have zero problems assembling a cast of actual game players who know how this game works, and who desperately  want to *play the game*. and yet Kassting just sits around and picks the same few stereotypes + 8-10 hot young white people, and voila! you've got a terrible show. but hey, at least Kassting gets to be bff's with Davonne and Bay, so it's all good, right? 

edit: for those who don't know, the casting director seriously just chooses people she personally likes and wants to be friends with. for example, a few months after Bayleigh/Swaggy's season ended (remembering that swaggy went out after like two weeks, and that all Bay did in the game was act like a psycho), Kassting hosted Swaggy and Bayleigh at a Laker's game where they all sat like row 2 behind the Lakers bench and took a bunch of photos for IG like the bffs that they are. she isn't concerned with finding real BB players, just new friends. the casting director seriously sucks at her job, and is the no.1 reason this show is terrible now. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 1

David rightfully catches heat that he is not anywhere close to being an all-star, but there are other players that equally sucked this season. Some players can only succeed in the right circumstances and fail in other situations. Bayleigh, Ian, Keesha(?) were all worthless. I will give Davonne and Kevin a bit more credit for playing somewhat this season.

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

David rightfully catches heat that he is not anywhere close to being an all-star, but there are other players that equally sucked this season. Some players can only succeed in the right circumstances and fail in other situations. Bayleigh, Ian, Keesha(?) were all worthless. I will give Davonne and Kevin a bit more credit for playing somewhat this season.

Agreed but hearing David say "8th place in All Stars not bad" or whatever he said made me laugh.

honestly though, at this point i'm more peeved with "Kassting" than i am any of these shitty players like Davonne, Bayleigh, Nicole, etc. any one of us posting here would have zero problems assembling a cast of actual game players who know how this game works, and who desperately  want to *play the game*. and yet Kassting just sits around and picks the same few stereotypes + 8-10 hot young white people, and voila! you've got a terrible show. but hey, at least Kassting gets to be bff's with Davonne and Bay, so it's all good, right? 
edit: for those who don't know, the casting director seriously just chooses people she personally likes and wants to be friends with. for example, a few months after Bayleigh/Swaggy's season ended (remembering that swaggy went out after like two weeks, and that all Bay did in the game was act like a psycho), Kassting hosted Swaggy and Bayleigh at a Laker's game where they all sat like row 2 behind the Lakers bench and took a bunch of photos for IG like the bffs that they are. she isn't concerned with finding real BB players, just new friends. the casting director seriously sucks at her job, and is the no.1 reason this show is terrible now. 

I’d laugh if the real Swaggy was on the lakers and every time someone yelled “ayyy swaggy” they’d both turn their heads

Of course nobody knows who swaggy c is but he thinks everyone knows him

6 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I’d laugh if the real Swaggy was on the lakers and every time someone yelled “ayyy swaggy” they’d both turn their heads

Of course nobody knows who swaggy c is but he thinks everyone knows him

He doesn’t show up at anything but you better believe he will be addressed as Chris if he does 

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but does anyone know the point of having Dr. Will upstairs? Has he done anything yet? They made it out to be some sort of big twist, but I haven't seen him come into play at all, yet. 

I think you can tell just by production, the disappearance of Dr Will, enthusiasm in this thread, a first ever triple eviction, that this season is a disaster of epic proportions . I honestly forgotten all about Dr Will until your post.

Christmas to Nicole on Mondays episode : jury loves Cody and Enzo. COMP BEASTS.

No you idiot. That’s half true. Enzo has won 2 comps in his entire big brother career. He gets by because he has a funny NY accent. Cody is naturally a comp beast but it’s blemished because his competition appears to have never held a golf club or have anything close that resembles any athletic skill in their bodies. They’re all losers. They’ll all grow big heads while they make their appearances at clubs and bars around the country as K- list celebrities and hopefully the candle for them flames out sooner than last time. I hope I never see Nicole in my life again but unfortunately I think my wife follows her on Instagram

Enzo is awful at comps but he does have one of the better social games in the last several seasons. 

I was hoping for fireworks when it got to this point but it looks like this season is just going to go out the way it started. 

And I can't wait for everyone to be wearing masks who have been in quarantine for the last 3 months, except you know the one person that hasn't that is the ONLY person that should actually have a mask on and that is Julie.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HoffaJimmy said:

Enzo is awful at comps but he does have one of the better social games in the last several seasons. 

I was hoping for fireworks when it got to this point but it looks like this season is just going to go out the way it started. 

And I can't wait for everyone to be wearing masks who have been in quarantine for the last 3 months, except you know the one person that hasn't that is the ONLY person that should actually have a mask on and that is Julie.  

The mask thing makes zero sense. They were the ones in the bubble, they need to be protected from Julie.  

This season is garbage, Cody will just skate to the half mil.  I thought he screwed up getting rid of Tyler, but somehow the fool who couldn't get up the ramp in the otev comp, wins a physically challenging HOH. Fuck this season.

30 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

The mask thing makes zero sense. They were the ones in the bubble, they need to be protected from Julie.  

This season is garbage, Cody will just skate to the half mil.  I thought he screwed up getting rid of Tyler, but somehow the fool who couldn't get up the ramp in the otev comp, wins a physically challenging HOH. Fuck this season.

If this season was worth a shit and any of us felt like actually discussing the game play, that decision could have taken up a page or two.   There were plusses and minuses each way, but in the end, I was buying Tyler's argument.  Cody basically put his game on the line hoping Nicole and Enzo would beat Memphis and Xmas in the HOH.  Memphis has been pretty good in comps and apparently Xmas in a comp beast (lol).  Nicole and Enzo have been awful all season.   I did not like his odds, but it somehow worked out for him. 

“ReMeMbEr YoUrE lEaViNg ThE bB bUbBlE sO pUt On YoUrE mAsK”

Cringeworthy. Every week.

We can take out this player who’s a lock to win it now. He’s going to steam roll any one of us in the finals if we ever take him to the final 2. He has many friends, won most comps and has not even been on the block once. We can make a huge move and back door this guy and do the dirty work ourselves if we make the vote unanimous.

I hAvE dEcIdEd...NoT tO uSe ThE pOwEr oF vEtO.

Who was the last big player to get the back door? I can’t think of any. Every season is the same. Nobody wants blood on their hands when in fact if you do it the right way, if everyone gets blood on their hands and one less strong player in the house, isn’t that what you’d want? Dumb question. These people care more about after BB life and how many followers they can round up than winning a half a mill.

I mean nerd Nicole quits her teaching job to become a podcast host? Who the hell is going to take time out of their day to listen to what she has to say about anything? Is there a way to Tell how popular her podcast is going?

• Like 1

I realize Nicole sees a problem with the next round if she votes out Cody this week but it’s Not impossible to overcome. With ousting Cody, she would have had a huge resume builder, if she could make it to the finals. I won hoh, I made Cody feel safe by convincing him I wanted Memphis gone, I won the veto, I backdoored Cody, I broke the tie to send Cody home.

that’s a take charge move during crunch time. Any bb player or fan, except Cody, would have to respect that.

Memphis wouldn’t be pissed at her. Enzo would but he would have to get over it. Even if Nicole didn’t survive next week, it’s better to get knocked out in 4th playing a real game, then a quiet exit at 3. Or a guaranteed loss in the finals.

Btw, I think Cody deserves to win the 500k, but his main weakness is that Enzo can’t win shit. You need a wing man that can also consistently win. That could have cost him the game this week.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

I guess everyone's content in getting second to Cody. Weak.

Pretty funny how Cody could potentially be apart of the 2 most lopsided finale votes ever. Obviously he was smeared by Derrick, but if he’s sitting next to Christmas or Nicole it’ll be unanimous.

I think Enzo can maybe sneak in a vote or two. I don’t care who wins in the end this season, I just hope Nicole goes home without $50k in her bank account. The only thing that’ll salvage this season for me is if Nicole gets third.

7 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Pretty funny how Cody could potentially be apart of the 2 most lopsided finale votes ever. Obviously he was smeared by Derrick, but if he’s sitting next to Christmas or Nicole it’ll be unanimous.

I think Enzo can maybe sneak in a vote or two. I don’t care who wins in the end this season, I just hope Nicole goes home without $50k in her bank account. The only thing that’ll salvage this season for me is if Nicole gets third. becomes a mute.

31 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I think Enzo can maybe sneak in a vote or two. I don’t care who wins in the end this season, I just hope Nicole goes home without $50k in her bank account. The only thing that’ll salvage this season for me is if Nicole gets third.

I don't think Nicole can make it to final 2.  Especially without being able to play tonights HOH

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I realize Nicole sees a problem with the next round if she votes out Cody this week but it’s Not impossible to overcome. With ousting Cody, she would have had a huge resume builder, if she could make it to the finals. I won hoh, I made Cody feel safe by convincing him I wanted Memphis gone, I won the veto, I backdoored Cody, I broke the tie to send Cody home.

that’s a take charge move during crunch time. Any bb player or fan, except Cody, would have to respect that.

Memphis wouldn’t be pissed at her. Enzo would but he would have to get over it. Even if Nicole didn’t survive next week, it’s better to get knocked out in 4th playing a real game, then a quiet exit at 3. Or a guaranteed loss in the finals.

Btw, I think Cody deserves to win the 500k, but his main weakness is that Enzo can’t win shit. You need a wing man that can also consistently win. That could have cost him the game this week.

No mention that this was the third time Nicole has played that exact Veto comp............

I actually think Nicole still has a decent shot to win. If Cody or Enzo win HOH and Christmas is sent home Nicole can still with the last HOH and take Enzo instead of Cody. Sure that isn't as easy as it sounds but I think taking out Memphis now is the right play. If she back doors Cody she is pretty much guaranteed to go home next week if she didn't win the veto. I don't think that is the case with Christmas staying. 

No mention that this was the third time Nicole has played that exact Veto comp............
I actually think Nicole still has a decent shot to win. If Cody or Enzo win HOH and Christmas is sent home Nicole can still with the last HOH and take Enzo instead of Cody. Sure that isn't as easy as it sounds but I think taking out Memphis now is the right play. If she back doors Cody she is pretty much guaranteed to go home next week if she didn't win the veto. I don't think that is the case with Christmas staying. 

I mean there’s no way in hell they’d purposely make someone a millionaire for playing this stupid show right? RIGHT!!??

"Big game move" Enzo couldn't even split the vote to force Nicole to do the dirty work.  

“Big game move” Enzo was hilarious at the end when they had Kasar introducing knight movers or whatever, like it was some epic game that every house guest knew what it was...

Enzo: what is knight riders, how do you play that?

I think that flopped on production as they were expecting a little more excitement from HGs