Wireless noise canceling earbuds?

Can anyone recommend a pair that can be connected to 2 or more devices simultaneously? I want to be connected to both my laptop and my phone at the same time and be able to answer whichever one rings. I’ve got a 3 yr old $20 pair of wired ones that can do this, but I can’t seem to find a wireless set that can do the same. I’d prefer to stay under $100.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:44 PM, Jerry Callo said:

Check out Jabra Elite 75t or whatever their newest release is. Jabra has led the industry in Bluetooth technology since the beginning. Their wireless ear buds have 4 microphones which makes phone calls great. Check out some of the reviews and videos.

I hate my Jabras.  The sound and mic are great for calls, but they are the most uncomfortable fucking things ever.  Just downright painful both to the ear canal and ear drums (upon insertion) and I've attempted multiple ear inserts.

14 hours ago, Spur08 said:

I hate my Jabras.  The sound and mic are great for calls, but they are the most uncomfortable fucking things ever.  Just downright painful both to the ear canal and ear drums (upon insertion) and I've attempted multiple ear inserts.

ive had great luck with mine just pulling it out a TINY amount. not saying you haven't tried it but maybe look into some comply foam tips?

https://www.complyfoam.com/jabra/