Waterproof Phone Pouches and Dry Bags Recs

Looking for recs for small (2L-5L) waterproof dry bags that float. We’ll mostly use for tubing, kayaking and will keep essentials (phones, key fobs, wallets) so it really needs to be waterproof.

Also looking for a rec for waterproof phone pouches that float.

Thanks in advance,

WC

Search for kayak dry boxes.

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Case-Pelican-1060-Micro/dp/B0029Q7A1K/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=dry+boxes+kayak&qid=1592182532&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-16

I use for kayak, paddle boarding and floating on tubes. They have different sizes depending on your needs.

WARNING. If the dry box will be sitting in the sun, then you either HAVE to cover it with a towel or turn it upside down so the sun doesn't shine through the clear lid. It will cook your phone and fuck up your battery. I guess this goes with the see through pouches and zip lock bags too.

Looking for recs for small (2L-5L) waterproof dry bags that float. We’ll mostly use for tubing, kayaking and will keep essentials (phones, key fobs, wallets) so it really needs to be waterproof.

Also looking for a rec for waterproof phone pouches that float.

Thanks in advance,
WC
I know you are looking for real person reviews, but also look at reviews on Amazon. Dry bag, dry sack, etc. I have one that is maybe 10 years old from AZ and have used it many times up to the point where phones got to be waterproof. The fold over and buckle bags are naturally floating, they work well.