Houston vs Minnesota

UDontKnow

We've been dumb all year. Teague can't count from 5 to zero, Wiggins looks uninterested but as of lately has looked decent. KAT has superstar skill set but 10 cent brain. Taj and Jimmy are good vets . Jamal Crawford can shoot you out of a game more often than not.

I hope we do Kenny Smith's strategy last night...if it's a 1 or 2 pt game, Kat needs to be the first option. And if he's doubled, cut to the hoop. KAT should be destroying tucker, harden and Paul on the block.

Well see what happens game 2. Got a few days to make some adjustments.

58 minutes ago, Artificial Iverson said:

barkley is right, Minn is a very dumb team, bad coaching and dumb players.  They have the athletic ability to be one of the top 4 teams in the NBA but the brains don't match. Yes, Butler took a 2 point shot, easily about 3 feet inside the arc .. what a dumbass!

He also called all football players except for OL dumb.

16 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

couldn't ask for a better start by the good guys

I'm sure this was posted sometime during the 1st quarter, but even then it wasn't true. When Minny was up 8-10 points, it literally should have been a 16-20 point lead.TWolves showed good intensity earlier but turned the ball over and took a bunch of stupid shots.  That team is filled with a lot of individual talent but they play like dogshit together. 

I've never been so disgusted over a 20 point playoff win for the Rockets.  I actually hope Minny whoops our ass in Game 3 or Game 4 just to wake up the Houston players.  We'll be in for a rude awakening in Game 1 vs. Utah/OKC if we coast through the rest of this series. 

• Fuck You 1

Agree with the above. Minny should have been kicking Houston's ass after the first quarter. Thibodeau runs a terrible offense....he was posting up Wiggins and letting him pretty much go solo a LOT. Towns can't buy a touch in the post. What a waste of talent.

Also, 16/52 from 3pt land from Houston. Just.....wow. Not really sure if that's the type of play that will win you a title.

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Summary of the game for someone just tuning in?

KAT finally showed up.   Teague giving CP3 the bidness and Harden is just all-star level tonight.   Oh and the corpse of Derrick Rose has been re-animated.

10 minutes ago, d2o said:

KAT finally showed up.   Teague giving CP3 the bidness and Harden is just all-star level tonight.   Oh and the corpse of Derrick Rose has been re-animated.

13 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Wolves have had a couple double digit leads, houston came back from the first one in about 2 min. 

Wolves killed Houston in qtr 3, now theyre trying to fend off Ryan Bird, I mean Larry Anderson

Thanks, would +rep but I'm out of "reactions".

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Like I said, the game 3 swing cannot be underestimated. We'll see if the wolves sustain this.

Each team has had their blow outs. Houston game 2, Wolves game 3...game 1 went down to the last shot basically. Wolves can play with Houston. bringing Houston to 7 would be great to shut their fans up about sweeping and resting

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

6 hours ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Next game Rockets take it. Towns is soft and if the whistles don't go like they did tonight the game is way different. Harden going to the rack getting his arm grabbed isn't the same as him struggling to finish. Did CP3 foul out? Hilarious officiating. 

if Towns is soft, what the hell do you call CP3 and Harden? I can call a foul on Ariza grabbing arms for every rebound too. You got killed in the paint and made 36% of your 3's....and also shot like shit at the foul line.  

Minny's been in stride for stride with Houston through 3 games. You should put your mortgage down on game 4 if youre so confident

10 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

if Towns is soft, what the hell do you call CP3 and Harden? I can call a foul on Ariza grabbing arms for every rebound too. You got killed in the paint and made 36% of your 3's....and also shot like shit at the foul line.  

Minny's been in stride for stride with Houston through 3 games. You should put your mortgage down on game 4 if youre so confident

I'm not on the team, I didn't do shit.

CP3 is old and undersized. Harden is crafty and one of the top two scorers in the league with Durant. 

Call the fouls on Ariza too. Call any foul a foul. If they just call it the same on both ends of the court, its fine with me. I dont bet on the NBA, it's clearly rigged, they did it so poorly its been busted multiple times in the past.

Still, Rockets in 5.

Minnesota played about as perfect a game as they could on Saturday.  I don't expect them to hit 56% of their 3's again.

Same. Tonight's gonna be interesting. Does Houston trust Capella to go 1v1 against Kat to prevent wide open 3s...or do they still bring the double leaving someone open. 

One things for sure...Houston was driven at will against in game 3. Nobody could stay in front of Teague or Rose. When Andersons in,nobody leave his side then expose his ass on defense

I'm also going to see how harden starts out the game when its particularly close. Part of me wonders how playing against a lock down defender like butler or a taller just as fast more athletic player like Wiggins if it begins to take it's toll for 37 mpg. Very few times does a Teague or Rose get matched up...and when there is a switch it's against a solid defensive vet like Gibson. He had a terrible game 2 and scored a ton of garbage points in game 3 when the game was out of reach