Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles

Horn80

3 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Season premiere tonight on Bravo at 8.  Does anyone else enjoy watching this trashy TV?  I find it amusingly addictive.

Yep I dig it.  You see some seriously bad shit in those homes, and some really cool stuff. Along the way you See some huge douche bags with a whole lot of money, and nothing else.

9 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yep I dig it.  You see some seriously bad shit in those homes, and some really cool stuff. Along the way you See some huge douche bags with a whole lot of money, and nothing else.

You summed up exactly what I was thinking especially the huge douche bags.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Preachin' to the choir my man.

I think there is only one broker that I’d ever consider using, if I had all that $$$, and it is the guy who worked the Malibu area a few years back. I don’t even know if he is still there. He’s way off, had a funeral for his dog, but still seems better than the rest. I loathe the Swedish guy from the New York show.

Wife and I met one of the Brits at the tower bar at the Wynn in Vegas a couple years back.  Ended up hanging out for quite a while...waiting on his wife to finish getting ready.  Actually super cool guy.  Way cooler and more down to earth than I expected.  His wife was really sweet too once she showed up.  They did not like Madison...on the show or IRL

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I think there is only one broker that I’d ever consider using, if I had all that $$$, and it is the guy who worked the Malibu area a few years back. I don’t even know if he is still there. He’s way off, had a funeral for his dog, but still seems better than the rest. I loathe the Swedish guy from the New York show.

If you don’t know, the Swedish guy’s husband and family moved to Los Angles so, he will be on of this show starting this season.

6 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Wife and I met one of the Brits at the tower bar at the Wynn in Vegas a couple years back.  Ended up hanging out for quite a while...waiting on his wife to finish getting ready.  Actually super cool guy.  Way cooler and more down to earth than I expected.  His wife was really sweet too once she showed up.  They did not like Madison...on the show or IRL

When I moved to LA about 6 years ago we ended up renting a place owned by David Parnes. I had never seen the show but in talking to friends of ours familiar with it we figured out he was a cast member.

It was a little duplex, certainly not something they would allow anywhere near the show. He was fine as a landlord, annoyingly tried to nickel and dime us on a few things but no big issues. I only ever talked to him on the phone a few times, for everything in person he sent over a very hot assistant.