Naked man on railroad sign punches police dog

ajax

In lighter news....

EUGENE, Ore. – A man who allegedly climbed onto a railroad sign and threw rocks at people while naked is now facing charges in a string of incidents, police said.

Brandon Jackson, 39, was arrested following a 13-hour standoff with police in the 200 block of Washington Street in Eugene on Tuesday morning. Police said he fought with police dog "Cwyk" when he was taken into custody, reportedly putting the animal in a headlock before punching him several times.

That poor dog.

https://www.kdrv.com/content/news/Naked-man-punched-Eugene-Police-K9-during-arrest-authorities-say-571321881.html

Jackson+naked+blur.jpg

A naked guy outside, in a 13-hour standoff? On the one hand, nobody wanted to put their hands on him, because what if he bumps into you.  

On the other hand, my first thought was that he would have been dead or in the hospital in critical condition had he been a different color.   That's sad on my part.

• Like 1

This story reminds me of something that happened by our apartment back in '97 in San Antonio.

My wife and I were living there and her nephew and his girlfriend were staying with us while he was looking for a job.  Our apartment was close to the property line which was next to a greenbelt area.I want to say it was in January because it was cold as hell that day. Anyways, nephew and I were standing out on the balcony smoking a cigarette when I noticed a guy over in the brush.  I told nephew, hell that man's freaking nuts, he's out in this weather with no shirt on.  By then the women came out and we told them about the shirtless guy. My wife said "shirtless hell, the guy's naked".

We all cracked up and continued to try to watch to see what he was doing, although without much luck. Nephew shouts"Shooter go see what he's doing".  Uh that would be a "no", if you're so curious you go look.

Needless to say no on went to look and that's when the legend of Nakedman was born.

Although no one checked it out that night, nephew and I did go prowling around during the daylight hours a couple of days later.  Apparently it was some homeless guy who had a makeshift camp and living quarters set up in the woods.