BJ Foster, Anthony Cook, & Tazhawn Henry GoFundMe to Feed the Needy

LTtxfan

https://www.gofundme.com/f/219pjm7meo?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link-tip

48739874_1592520716911662_r.jpg

Starting some the bags for Austin !! Can’t wait let’s get it. This only a few we not done. More coming in Monday !!

Feeding the Homeless

$2,780 raised of $5,000 goal

"I’m Bj foster an Athlete who wants to go out and help those that are in need of food in water and have no place to go to. I feel I can do so much more to help the community right now and I will do everything I can to do so. The money will only go towards all the drinks and meals that they will receive to help them at this terrible time. I am joining up with a few more people to expand it into Houston. Tazhawn Henry and Anthony Cook will be helping me along this journey to Help those in Houston while I’m in Austin"

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 2

I hope they've asked the AD to help but it does not seem so. Someone at the school would really help our athletes architect similar endeavors. Seems our fb players do not trust the AD based on the meeting nots from FCB but someone should talk to them and at least present how they can help se this up for success.