COVID-19 2nd wave - Texas only - Stats and such

justhookit

Was at two baseball tourney's today so little later than normal on Travis County update.

Big case day (compared to what it has been the past couple of weeks) with 226 cases.

Age Bracket <1 1 to 9 10 to 19 20 to 29 30 to 39 40 to 49 50 to 59 60 to 69 70 to 79 >80 Total
New Cases 9/25 vs 9/24 0 4 36 58 36 37 28 13 8 6 226
% of Daily Change 0.00% 1.77% 15.93% 25.66% 15.93% 16.37% 12.39% 5.75% 3.54% 2.65%  
% of Total Cases 0.49% 2.94% 9.21% 26.86% 21.06% 16.03% 11.38% 6.46% 3.21% 2.35%   29,130

It’s remarkable how much my behavior has changed in a month, after being at the more cautious end of the COVID spectrum.

My 4th-grade son is in a pod with three other boys facilitated by a UT grad student, and they rotate each week at a different house.

My 9th-grade daughter has her own pod with two other girls. They only meet Friday afternoons to do their asynchronous work, and they rotate each week at a different house, with a sleepover that Friday night.

Last weekend I went to two restaurants — all outdoors — and watched some NFL football Sunday afternoon at Woodrow’s on Burnet.

Maybe this isn’t all that crazy compared to other folks on this thread. But these interactions for my kids and me have been food for the soul, and I didn’t realize how fucking great it would feel to experience some amount of normalcy.

I’m still wearing a mask everywhere I go, and haven’t had any indoor dinner parties with friends. But the last few weeks have been a realization for me that I had to break from the pandemic prison and start moving toward a somewhat normal life again.

This is sorta where I'm at too. We've eaten at a few restaurants recently, outdoor only. Had a few friends over for Labor Day, stayed out on the patio and went down to the river. Yesterday we went to the farmer's market with masks then has a pregame beer and bloody mary next door at Krause's. Let the toddler run around with some other kids. It was great. If my wife weren't 6 months pregnant we'd probably loosen it up even a bit more, but the data on pregnancy and covid is still really unclear.

Anecdotally a lot of our friends are doing the same. These are educated successful families who are loosening it up some but still practicing reasonable precautions (masks, mostly staying outdoors). Not anti-mask types or hoaxers or "you're welcome to wear a mask but I know my rights!" types. We aren't friends with stupid people.

I'm worried about when winter really gets going. A lot of these outdoor options will be off the table. It's going to suck.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I've been eating at restaurant patios since they opened in May.  Pretty much weekly, sometimes twice per week.  Every place I've been is keeping the tables separated, servers are wearing masks, patrons are wearing masks until they reach their tables.  I went to Pluckers last week to watch the Cowboys game out on the patio, and it felt amazingly "normal."  Really a great feeling.  I don't believe this is where spread is occurring and I'm not going to sweat it.

But I still haven't eaten indoors at any restaurant, because I do believe THAT'S where spread is more likely to occur. I don't know when I'll go back to that.

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

I'm worried about when winter really gets going. A lot of these outdoor options will be off the table. It's going to suck.

Agree totally here.  But the good thing is that, at least in Austin, outdoor dining/drinking is viable all the way into December, with some opportunities in January, and starts opening up again in February.  And most restaurants have heaters on their patios, and those that don't, will probably be getting some this year.  If you own a patio heater manufacturing or selling business, you're in luck this year! :)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I've been eating at restaurant patios since they opened in May.  Pretty much weekly, sometimes twice per week.  Every place I've been is keeping the tables separated, servers are wearing masks, patrons are wearing masks until they reach their tables.  I went to Pluckers last week to watch the Cowboys game out on the patio, and it felt amazingly "normal."  Really a great feeling.  I don't believe this is where spread is occurring and I'm not going to sweat it.
But I still haven't eaten indoors at any restaurant, because I do believe THAT'S where spread is more likely to occur. I don't know when I'll go back to that.

Agree totally here.  But the good thing is that, at least in Austin, outdoor dining/drinking is viable all the way into December, with some opportunities in January, and starts opening up again in February.  And most restaurants have heaters on their patios, and those that don't, will probably be getting some this year.  If you own a patio heater manufacturing or selling business, you're in luck this year!

I'm glad you mention space heater. I'm about to build a backyard pavilion/bar. Need to buy a propane heater now, they'll probably be the new hot item like toilet paper and pools once winter hits.
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

Was at two baseball tourney's today so little later than normal on Travis County update.

Big case day (compared to what it has been the past couple of weeks) with 226 cases.

Age Bracket <1 1 to 9 10 to 19 20 to 29 30 to 39 40 to 49 50 to 59 60 to 69 70 to 79 >80 Total
New Cases 9/25 vs 9/24 0 4 36 58 36 37 28 13 8 6 226
% of Daily Change 0.00% 1.77% 15.93% 25.66% 15.93% 16.37% 12.39% 5.75% 3.54% 2.65%  
% of Total Cases 0.49% 2.94% 9.21% 26.86% 21.06% 16.03% 11.38% 6.46% 3.21% 2.35%   29,130

Like I mentioned in the main thread, Wisconsin has decided it wants to challenge CA/FL/TX for most new cases per day.  Friend was ranting about the college kids fucking everything up for everybody (her daughter had to come back home).

And 18-24 is driving it, if you look at their cases confirmed by day chart  - https://smartrestart.wisc.edu/campus-to-resume-some-in-person-activities-maintain-strict-health-measures/

Their hospitalization rates are low, but they are probably out spreading it elsewhere.  Will be interesting to see if they can make a quick dent in things over the next 1-3 weeks, although some universities have their positivity rates down and are trying to get back to in-person instruction/events this coming week.

I'm just hoping we can continue getting things down here, even with these little bumps, so that high schools and below can open up a little more.  I need my kids out of the house during the day.

122 cases yesterday. 14 new admits for Travis County. This is much higher than the normal Saturday. Good news from a mortality projection is that the 60+ grouping is below norm.

New Cases 9/26 vs 9/25 2 1 20 34 29 14 12 7 3 0 122
% of Daily Change 1.64% 0.82% 16.39% 27.87% 23.77% 11.48% 9.84% 5.74% 2.46% 0.00%  
% of Total Cases 0.50% 2.93% 9.24% 26.86% 21.07% 16.01% 11.38% 6.46% 3.21% 2.35%   29,252

One of the benefits of the majority of cases in Travis County the past couple of weeks is that the deaths stemming from CV19 are down dramatically on a WoW basis.

Only 8 deaths reported last week. All of them from individuals 50 years or higher. The last month has really seen deaths on a weekly basis be cut in half vs what it is was prior.

81.5% of all deaths in Travis County thus far have been from those 60 years old or higher.

10 hours ago, troph said:

Started The Walking Dead - never watched it, makes me thankful for COVID. Not really.

If you get around to watching Fear the Walking Dead, keep an eye out for Austin landmarks - they filmed a bunch at Dell Diamond, and they setup a compound over on Shoal Creek by the Jewish temple.  Got to see them filming there, pretty cool.

Our kids started back to preschool after labor day.  Of course not even 3 weeks in my son wakes up late last week with a mild fever  (99.7, that went away in less than 24 hours).  Everything about this says 'cold' that has spread through the family.  Like every minor cold you have ever had and no COVID specific symptoms like loss of taste/smell, etc.  Everyone pretty much feels fine now except my wife who is still congested.  But we felt like the right thing to do was get tested before sending kids back. Rapid tests were negative, as expected.  Official results not back for a couple of days but I'm fine sending kids back once no longer snotty.   But I think this kind of made us realize (and we hadn't thought about it previously) that we're probably going to deal with multiple rounds of tests this year.  I mean kids that age are going to get colds at the same rapid clip they always have (maybe even moreso after not being exposed to germs for months).   I hope other parents do the same (but lets be real, many won't).

12 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Our kids started back to preschool after labor day.  Of course not even 3 weeks in my son wakes up late last week with a mild fever  (99.7, that went away in less than 24 hours).  Everything about this says 'cold' that has spread through the family.  Like every minor cold you have ever had and no COVID specific symptoms like loss of taste/smell, etc.  Everyone pretty much feels fine now except my wife who is still congested.  But we felt like the right thing to do was get tested before sending kids back. Rapid tests were negative, as expected.  Official results not back for a couple of days but I'm fine sending kids back once no longer snotty.   But I think this kind of made us realize (and we hadn't thought about it previously) that we're probably going to deal with multiple rounds of tests this year.  I mean kids that age are going to get colds at the same rapid clip they always have (maybe even moreso after not being exposed to germs for months).   I hope other parents do the same (but lets be real, many won't).

Our 13 yr old decided to go to the school nurse for a headache, which apparently is enough to require a covid test to return to class. The best part is his brother at a different school also had to be pulled from class until this test was done. Luckily his primary was able to see him immediately and administer a rapid test and get them both back to school same day. Just cost $115, lots of phone calls and 3 hours off work for the wife. I told him his head better explode next time he gets a headache.

38 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Are you me? Entire fam last week had to go through rapid testing and the kindergartner had to get a pcr negative result to be able to go back to school.  All because of typical kid sickness.

This is going to be the routine this Fall.  I also feel like the kids immune systems are down a bit after not being around other germ spreaders for so long.  Anyhow, no covid in the household.

The little tiny labor day bump seems to have normalized and it ended up being a tiny little turtle shell and not the start of an upward trend. That's great news.
On another note, Comal county lifted their mask ban. Lots of folks out and about mask less despite Abbott's order still being active.

The little tiny labor day bump seems to have normalized and it ended up being a tiny little turtle shell and not the start of an upward trend. That's great news.
On another note, Comal county lifted their mask ban. Lots of folks out and about mask less despite Abbott's order still being active.

I’d rather see them open 100% like normal but keep the masks than not mandate the masks. I think that’s a recipe for disaster. I really hope I’m wrong. We’ll know by Halloween.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Hate said:

I’d rather see them open 100% like normal but keep the masks than not mandate the masks. I think that’s a recipe for disaster. I really hope I’m wrong. We’ll know by Halloween.

Ditto, 100%. That's exactly where I'm at, it's time to open things back up quite a bit, but keep the masks on.

Cases back to "normal" for Travis County yesterday with 90 new cases. Still more concentrated in younger age groups so future death volumes should continue to lower. Only 4 new hospital admissions yesterday so that is HUGE news. Lowest it is been in a couple of months.

New Cases 9/28 vs 9/27 0 0 13 28 16 11 10 6 6 0 90
% of Daily Change 0.00% 0.00% 14.44% 31.11% 17.78% 12.22% 11.11% 6.67% 6.67% 0.00%  
% of Total Cases 0.49% 2.92% 9.26% 26.88% 21.06% 16.00% 11.38% 6.46% 3.22% 2.34%   29,342

2 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

Cases back to "normal" for Travis County yesterday with 90 new cases. Still more concentrated in younger age groups so future death volumes should continue to lower. Only 4 new hospital admissions yesterday so that is HUGE news. Lowest it is been in a couple of months.

New Cases 9/28 vs 9/27 0 0 13 28 16 11 10 6 6 0 90
% of Daily Change 0.00% 0.00% 14.44% 31.11% 17.78% 12.22% 11.11% 6.67% 6.67% 0.00%  
% of Total Cases 0.49% 2.92% 9.26% 26.88% 21.06% 16.00% 11.38% 6.46% 3.22% 2.34%   29,342

4 hospital admits was only a couple months ago?  I would have thought it was longer than that.  good news.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

4 hospital admits was only a couple months ago?  I would have thought it was longer than that.  good news.

You'll get random weird data days too. I don't remember exactly which days, but I think Monday was always a slow day and Tuesday was a data dump. Either way, the 7 day moving average is going back down after a slight post-Labor-Day bump, and that's really the stable metric that matters.

9 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

You'll get random weird data days too. I don't remember exactly which days, but I think Monday was always a slow day and Tuesday was a data dump. Either way, the 7 day moving average is going back down after a slight post-Labor-Day bump, and that's really the stable metric that matters.

sure.  Looks like june 10th the 7 day moving averge on the dashboard was 13 and 12.6 on 9/20.  just about the 3-3.5 month spike/curve most places seem to see.  good to see the labor day bump was small back to a 13 7day avg on 9/28.

79 cases yesterday for Travis County and only 9 admits. First time with two days in a row of <10 admits since 5/23 & 5/24. Really positive sight to see. High % cases in the younger age groups which A) bodes will for hospitalizations in future & B) bodes well for reduced deaths

New Cases 9/29 vs 9/28 1 1 17 15 16 13 8 5 1 2 79
% of Daily Change 1.27% 1.27% 21.52% 18.99% 20.25% 16.46% 10.13% 6.33% 1.27% 2.53%  
% of Total Cases 0.50% 2.91% 9.29% 26.85% 21.06% 16.00% 11.37% 6.46% 3.22% 2.34%   29,421
  • Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So will this be under control in Travis County by next May, in time for the NASCAR race here in Austin?  Because I have relatives wanting to all of the sudden visit then, and I want to actually take my son to this thing.

Well you can use the coronas as an excuse to say no to the relatives.

But you should be fine on the race itself, it's all outdoors, easy enough to stay away from others if you want.  If you're concerned about grandstand seating, then just buy GA and sit yourself out on some grassy hill away from all  the dirty unwashed huddled masses.

City of Austin released list of businesses violating covid 19 protocols

https://www.kxan.com/investigations/city-of-austin-releases-partial-list-of-businesses-bars-hit-with-covid-19-related-violations/

Missing from the records the city provided are the two citations AFD wrote the UT Austin fraternity Texas Rho earlier this month when they shut down their game day party.

The six COVID-19 related warnings the city sent from AFD were issued to:

• Austin Roller Rink (8/2/20)
  • The Blind Pig (8/20/20)
  • Unbarlievable (8/30/20)
  • Javelina Bar (9/12/20)
  • Jack and Gingers (9/13/20)
  • Buck Wild (9/14/20)

The violations found vary among each business but include no masks, lack of physical distancing and more than 10 people gathered or standing too close together.

I expected more.  That’s actually pretty good.

So only 93 cases yesterday so that isn't too bad overall. If you have been looking at my posts on this you will have seen in the past where Travis County makes "mistakes" and moves cases around as they clean them up. This is very noticeable in the smaller case count groups (<1, >80 eg). Yesterday looks to have been a big clean up day as the <1 group increased by 9 while the 1 to 9 group went down by 17. In other words don't freak out at the spike in <1. The cases were there all along and mislabeled vs there being a huge run in early day care cases. Hospital admits were 17 so not great but still not at point of alarm.

New Cases 9/30 vs 9/29 9 -17 28 35 15 7 8 3 2 3 93
% of Daily Change 9.68% -18.28% 30.11% 37.63% 16.13% 7.53% 8.60% 3.23% 2.15% 3.23%  
% of Total Cases 0.53% 2.85% 9.35% 26.89% 21.04% 15.98% 11.36% 6.45% 3.21% 2.34%   29,514

Figured since this covers all Texas I would put here and not just in AISD thread. I am keeping running total of reported cases etc (interesting that the sum of staff cases in spreadsheet TEA publishes is different than dashboard) but here is what we are seeing per TEA:

Total positives for Staff & Students of: 7,132 with 358 of those cases being confirmed as having occurred in the class room. This is out of a combined population at opening day of ~1.8M students & staff (1M students, .8M staff)

So effectively 95% of the positive cases have not been confirmed to have happened on campus. (at this time, they may add in attribution of unconfirmed cases later)

EE to 3rd  4th to 6th 7th to 12th Staff Conf On Campus % On Campus # Students @ Open # Staff @ Open
W/E 9/20 138 143 687 455 72 5.06% 1,080,317 800,078
W/E 9/27 178 150 784 550 81 4.87%    
Cum Total (as of 9/27) 695 641 3185 2609 358 5.02%    
  • Like 1

So far so good still in Dallas.  Only stat a little concerning is a slight uptick in positivity rate at hospital processed tests and slight increase over the past week in positive cases.   I've been targeting Friday's data dump for any labor day surge being picked up in data (which, as slow as they have been to release the detailed data lately will probably come in over the weekend).  

@BrazilHorn you might have seen this  you can see the graph, I can’t embed it.

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/nursing-home-investigations/state-admits-to-data-entry-errors-in-reporting-covid-19-deaths-at-long-term-care-facilities/

More than 4,000 people have died from the coronavirus in Texas nursing homes and assisted living facilities, but a data error by the state has raised new concerns that perhaps more deaths haven’t been counted.

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is the root issue in all of the reporting that is "self" reported. Nursing homes, schools etc. You are relying on so many places where an error can occur. Especially in cases where there could be multiple causes of death. In a nursing home for example someone could have CV19 and in turn have had a heart attack or stroke which may or may not have been caused due to stressors of CV19. Someone could have been a lifelong alcoholic with liver failure who has CV19 but dies of liver disease. What you record as the cause of death?

So depending on how it gets recorded, then it has to get manually entered and reported to state where they manually aggregate and report.

Just so many opportunities for human error and that is before any ill intent or "cover up" could be ascribed.

The interesting thing is for Texas as it stands ~25% of all deaths have been in nursing homes & ~82% of all deaths have been from those 60 years or older. Let's say for grins that it has been unreported and it should be ~30% of all deaths from nursing homes & ~87% of all deaths from 60 years +. Does anything change in terms of public policy? Do schools open faster. At the end of the day while it may improve accuracy, from a public health perspective I am not sure it does jack shit to change anything cities are doing.

58 cases & 15 admits for Travis County yesterday. Small case count but big % share of 60 to 69.

New Cases 10/1 vs 9/30 0 0 3 19 9 9 9 6 2 1 58
% of Daily Change 0.00% 0.00% 5.17% 32.76% 15.52% 15.52% 15.52% 10.34% 3.45% 1.72%  
% of Total Cases 0.52% 2.84% 9.35% 26.90% 21.03% 15.97% 11.37% 6.46% 3.21% 2.34%   29,572

13 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

58 cases & 15 admits for Travis County yesterday. Small case count but big % share of 60 to 69.

New Cases 10/1 vs 9/30 0 0 3 19 9 9 9 6 2 1 58
% of Daily Change 0.00% 0.00% 5.17% 32.76% 15.52% 15.52% 15.52% 10.34% 3.45% 1.72%  
% of Total Cases 0.52% 2.84% 9.35% 26.90% 21.03% 15.97% 11.37% 6.46% 3.21% 2.34%   29,572

I think the big thing is hoping the overall 60-90 number remains low(sub 10) this should keep the admits lower.  have our hospitalizations stabilized at around 80?  I couldn't find a chart. be nice to see that start trending lower.

16 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I think the big thing is hoping the overall 60-90 number remains low(sub 10) this should keep the admits lower.  have our hospitalizations stabilized at around 80?  I couldn't find a chart. be nice to see that start trending lower.

Last two weeks avg hospitalizations have been 82.3. So pretty manageable overall. 1st two weeks of Sept avg 109.6. So definitely moving in the right direction.

• Hook 'Em 1

75 cases yesterday. Some reductions in some of the smaller categories. Put UT game on pause as I was sick of watching UT make Duggan look like a fucking All American. (and the pop warner referee crew)

New Cases 10/2 vs 10/1 1 5 5 22 17 15 10 -1 2 -1 75
% of Daily Change 1.33% 6.67% 6.67% 29.33% 22.67% 20.00% 13.33% -1.33% 2.67% -1.33%  
% of Total Cases 0.53% 2.85% 9.34% 26.91% 21.04% 15.98% 11.38% 6.44% 3.21% 2.33%   29,647

Only 7 deaths last week for Travis county (2nd week in a row <10). Having bulk of cases last month be from <40 years old is helping out here a lot. 6 of the 7 deaths were from those 60 years old and up.

Daily cases yesterday were 103. All in all Travis seems to have its shit together and I think we can officially rule Labor day as a relative non-event. Next big milestone is Monday with AISD going to 25% "in person" students. Overall since Texas went back to school CV19 seems to have been a non-starter based on the data TEA is showing but we shall see what happens in Austin. There were 12 new hospital admits yesterday.

New Cases 10/3 vs 10/2 0 5 15 30 18 14 10 6 4 1 103
% of Daily Change 0.00% 4.85% 14.56% 29.13% 17.48% 13.59% 9.71% 5.83% 3.88% 0.97%  
% of Total Cases 0.52% 2.86% 9.36% 26.91% 21.03% 15.98% 11.37% 6.43% 3.21% 2.33%   29,750

58 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Some areas in NYC are heating up again and they are doing shutdowns based on zip codes.  Same thing is happening in the UK.  We are a couple months behind them in the cycle so I guess we have that to look forward to in November or December.

Difference is NYC is basing shut down off of positivity rate, which I don't think Texas would do. I just looked at the rolling 7 day cases per 100k in NYC and there are like 5 little pockets that are materially higher than other areas but even then not so high that I would panic (but I would be enforcing there mask usage , gathering size etc)

Texas seems to have settled on # of hospital admissions as a key indicator.

Son got called out of day care on Friday with a 100.2 fever. He hasn't run a fever since Friday, no symptoms, running around like a typical two year old terrorist all weekend, etc. No symptoms of anything for me or mom. Still have to take him in to the doc to get him a clear-to-return note for day care. Annoying. I get it and don't fault anyone, but annoying still.

This winter is going be a pain in the ass for parents of younger kids. Every single one of those little sniffles/24 hour colds that kids get means an interruption in childcare and a trip to the doc.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Son got called out of day care on Friday with a 100.2 fever. He hasn't run a fever since Friday, no symptoms, running around like a typical two year old terrorist all weekend, etc. No symptoms of anything for me or mom. Still have to take him in to the doc to get him a clear-to-return note for day care. Annoying. I get it and don't fault anyone, but annoying still.

This winter is going be a pain in the ass for parents of younger kids. Every single one of those little sniffles/24 hour colds that kids get means an interruption in childcare and a trip to the doc.

Hope all is okay for your son and family, sounds like it is, and this is just normal kid-stuff.

And to your second paragraph's point-- that's a lot of excess doctor visits this year.  Follow the money.  It's obvious that pediatricians deliberately created, and spread, this virus.

• Like 1

Hope all is okay for your son and family, sounds like it is, and this is just normal kid-stuff.
And to your second paragraph's point-- that's a lot of excess doctor visits this year.  Follow the money.  It's obvious that pediatricians deliberately created, and spread, this virus.

Never trusted those shifty eyes pediatricians. And thanks, all is well. Almost certain it was just a 24 hour cold or other minor bug.

That’s one of the more frustrating things about this virus is that it mimics things we’ve all been accustomed to dealing with all of our lives right up until it makes you very sick. Is at allergies? Do I have a cold? Is it flu? Sinus infection? Who knows.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, BradInATX said:
2 hours ago, utee94 said:

Never trusted those shifty eyes pediatricians. And thanks, all is well. Almost certain it was just a 24 hour cold or other minor bug.

Hope your kiddo is good to go. Being a parent is hard in regular times, during all this shit it's nuts.

• Hook 'Em 2

Yeah, the fall allergies are running rampant in my home because we spend as much time as possible either outside or with the windows open...so we're all sneezing and sounding phlegmy.  one of the girls and the wife are especially susceptible to Ragweed so we chalked it up to that.  I'm a chronic throat clearer due to an UGI issue so the mornings, I sound especially bad.  After several months, the wife has finally realized that not every morning means I have Covid-19.  In fact, it's when I don't cough and clear before 10:00am, that we should be worried.  It's gonna be especially bad when cold/flu season starts around the kids in another 6 weeks or so.  

The virus was polite enough to leave behind one calling card symbol though, the loss of sense of smell/taste.  That's pretty unique by itself, if you experience it with any of the other usual symptoms---it's actually a decent predictor of things.  Not to be confused with the Grateful Dead symptoms relating to smell/taste where listeners claim to be smelling music and tasting colors.  

For those of us in AISD were supposed to self screen at home before coming to school each morning using the app.

The AISD app asks if you're experiencing covid related symptoms: fever, chills, cough, etc. It lists all of them, but then the last symptom they ask is "not feeling well in general?"

And the next question is "have you been around anyone in the last 24 who's had any of the above symptoms?"

That's like every other day in my house...

In short, we need cheap, rapid results that can be administered easily if we're going to get through the Fall.

Also, the app asks different questions in iOS vs android.

• immamac changed the title to COVID-19 2nd wave - Texas only - Stats and such