Jamie Foxx IS Mike Tyson

RPM

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

Also he's 52 years old. wtf. 

Tyson is 53. Foxx is still in good enough shape to pull 10-15 years off his age on film and has the chops to make it believable. It's not like DeNiro in The Irishman. The thing I question is the body type. Tyson is only an inch shorter but the upper body is night and day. Tyson is a bulldog, Foxx is a hounddog.

A 52 year old is gonna play a 20 year old?  Got it.  Makes perfect sense since there are no ridiculously talented 20-something black actors that would be perfect casting for this role.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

A 52 year old is gonna play a 20 year old?  Got it.  Makes perfect sense since there are no ridiculously talented 20-something black actors that would be perfect casting for this role.  

Show me their Tyson imitations and then get back to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Give some examples that have the clout and name recognition from people who actually remember Tyson as a boxer. I think it's a pretty good choice. Jamie Foxx seems to kill every role I can remember him doing.

Like I said, body type is my only concern. Jamie can body build like a mofo and he wouldn't be Tyson before he ever found a gym. They are 2 different body types. Jamie could be Ali or Frazier easily. They were tall, lean fighters. Tyson is bulk.