The Owner of UnBARlieveable & other Austin Clubs Seems Like He Sucks.

ROFL BOX

Various posts to social media about facemask wearing doesn't even remotely go as planned or hoped, he responds with more than the average "don't care" attitude.

Doubles down on his "F you, don't care, may or may not have had sex" attitude.

Spawns a FB group that has a goal of killing his businesses online rep.4549e811b4bc1b79d0c5af638c35c546.jpg40c7442f723a0fbcc75fad0507d73af6.jpg517a7f6d311b543f1fc45bfffde37bf8.jpgb6ccc17c9c195a51a97c8de67c616bca.jpgdbf7f21bb18dffb3e1453dd4c83f322e.jpg0900ae8d109f54eb5ddfb9c0632c194a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

He needs his ass beat

So much this. And you know what? He's probably getting his 15 minutes of fame and there will be someone in Austin more than happy to give him his needed therapy. 

23 minutes ago, Cody2422 said:

Well, he does seem like he sucks, but it is his right to say what he wants.  I don't believe any government entity should step in and force him to close for what he says.  If he continues to be a prick and his bar sucks, which it seems like it does, let the market decide and he'll go out of business.  Just don't go if you're offended.  If enough people are offended and stop going, then problem solved.  

Don't have a link but the OP states he was shut down for covid violations. Now, you can argue some type of revenge is being played out but based on this nazi's posts, I wouldn't believe it. 

Also

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cody2422 said:

Well, he does seem like he sucks, but it is his right to say what he wants.  I don't believe any government entity should step in and force him to close for what he says.  If he continues to be a prick and his bar sucks, which it seems like it does, let the market decide and he'll go out of business.  Just don't go if you're offended.  If enough people are offended and stop going, then problem solved.  

Ok Brandon Cash. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cody2422 said:

100% this. If a baker doesn’t want to make a cake for a gay wedding, a MAGA rally, or any other reason, that’s their right. If enough people disagree with them, they’ll go out of business.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

100% this. If a baker doesn’t want to make a cake for a gay wedding, a MAGA rally, or any other reason, that’s their right. If enough people disagree with them, they’ll go out of business.

What if instead of a baker, it's a noose store?

And what if the owner of the noose store is black?

And he refuses to sell nooses to a Catholic customer?

But both he and the customer are gay so they fall in love?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

But are they on a treadmill?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cody2422 said:

do you even 2020, bro? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Oh my, people are still seriously making this argument? 

LeT tHe MaRkEt DeCiDe

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

51 minutes ago, Js1 said:

LeT tHe MaRkEt DeCiDe

You’d rather have a legislative body decide? We’re not talking about making anthrax in your kitchen....

Edited by Ignatius
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, 3adays said:

Isn’t this story like two years old? I think there was a thread on TOS on this. 

Hey everyone, look at this guy.  Knowing what year it is.  I bet you also know what day of the week it is.

Tuesday, right? It's like Tuesday, Smarch 37, 20....something?  

2 hours ago, 3adays said:

Isn’t this story like two years old? I think there was a thread on TOS on this. 

Possibly; didn't see anything on Shag² / TCS via search.  Either way, he's got some updated fuckheaded actions to tack on, so there's that.

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

LeT tHe MaRkEt DeCiDe

Q: should a catering company owned by an African American be forced to cater a police gathering?

Or if the owner were gay, would he be forced to catering for a Catholic Church bazar?

Edited by ChickenSandwich

6 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

Wait, The Aquarium is still around?

Shit it won a barstool longhorn tourney for best college bar I saw on Instagram.  I was thinking the same as you.  Last time I was in there like 6 years ago they had colored paper cuts out of fish in the aquarium where the real fish use to be and huge weak spots in the floor that you thought you might fall thru.  Must be searving cheap as hell drinks for kids to like it. 

Edited by Hook1997

4 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

All matter expands outward at the speed of light.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Cody2422 said:

So what about the proposed ass beating?  Are you good with that?

8 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Shit it won a barstool longhorn tourney for best college bar I saw on Instagram.  I was thinking the same as you.  Last time I was in there like 6 years ago they had colored paper cuts out of fish in the aquarium where the real fish use to be and huge weak spots in the floor that you thought you might fall thru.  Must be searving cheap as hell drinks for kids to like it. 

Or overpriced novelty drinks lol

spacer.png

They got this great bar down the street from me called the Grocery Store. No hard liquor, but all the beer and wine you could ever want. They sell it to go, we take it home and drink it.

They got meat and bread and cheese and vegetables and stuff there too, so I guess if you were hungry you could buy some of that too.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Mostly at your mothers house, but also South Austin’s Mother’s house too.

Well that's just mean man, she's practically in an assisted living facility in Chicago.  Then again, it's probably the zestful fervor with which South Austin's Mom lives her life that keeps her so youthful and in her own home with plenty of energy to maintain such a residence.  

to RDCaneCutter's point---it is strange and different for all people.  But up until March, part of my mercenary work was meeting folks for happy hour or dinner for myriad reasons.  From political fundraising to oil deals to real estate dealflow to higher ed./non-profit shit.  It was 3 nights a week and one weekend night at some place schmoozing.  Almost 4 months later, other than a beer at a late Friday lunch with someone, I haven't actually been to a "Bar" and sat and drank.  And I don't miss it.  I enjoy cocktails and wine more than most, and it was part of our routine.  But I don't miss the bar/dinner scene, and thankfully body doesn't miss the sauce.  I'm still enjoying wine at home, but the 3-4 events per week with alcohol, completely erased from my schedule and I really don't miss it.  Now, I still need to be in front of these people whether it's via Zoom or an alcohol-free lunch or coffee.  Anyway, my point is as we're talking about the changing nature of work and networking and fundraising, we may need offices the same way.  We may not need the happy hour or steakhouse dinner anymore either, at least not to the old extent.  I know 20 & 30 somethings are still out hitting the bars, hence part of our recent flare-up.  But what about the other huge chunk of lost business for other kinds of bars/restaurants?  

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

They got this great bar down the street from me called the Grocery Store. No hard liquor, but all the beer and wine you could ever want. They sell it to go, we take it home and drink it.

They got meat and bread and cheese and vegetables and stuff there too, so I guess if you were hungry you could buy some of that too.

That's convenient because I never eat on an empty stomach.

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Yea but can you get drunk, try to hit on the pharmacy techs, puke in the bathroom and pick fights with the baggers? Didn't think so.

• Like 1

Inheritance?  I look like Johnny Sack or Rex Kramer?  I'm the one who supports her.  However, since DougHdTx sounded nice with his opening salvo, I'm gonna give him first dibs.  She's been alone a long time and could use the company and judging by 1968 (maybe graduation year), could be age appropriate.  You kids play nice and I'll spot you a tenner for dessert.  

Wait, The Aquarium is still around?

Thursday nights 2001: Library for $1 Long Islands, then Aquarium for $1 beers and hotter chicks, back to Library, maybe stop at the shit show of the last days of Bob Populars, then on to Voodoo for some San Marcos coked up strange. Then Jack in the Crack for tacos and a jumbo jack.

I digress.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

On 6/25/2020 at 9:58 AM, Cody2422 said:

Did the gubermint close him down because of something he said?  Or for Covid violations?  

20 hours ago, Stunns38 said:

Thursday nights 2001: Library for $1 Long Islands, then Aquarium for $1 beers and hotter chicks, back to Library, maybe stop at the shit show of the last days of Bob Populars, then on to Voodoo for some San Marcos coked up strange. Then Jack in the Crack for tacos and a jumbo jack.

I digress.

2005. Library for same. Aquarium for same. The drink with half the UT football team and some serious female talent. Best years of my life.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Stunns38 said:

I digress.

Lol Bob Popular....