The Owner of UnBARlieveable & other Austin Clubs Seems Like He Sucks.

ROFL BOX

On 6/27/2020 at 6:54 PM, Stunns38 said:

Thursday nights 2001: Library for $1 Long Islands, then Aquarium for $1 beers and hotter chicks, back to Library, maybe stop at the shit show of the last days of Bob Populars, then on to Voodoo for some San Marcos coked up strange. Then Jack in the Crack for tacos and a jumbo jack.

I digress.

6 hours ago, Larry T. Spider said:

2005. Library for same. Aquarium for same. The drink with half the UT football team and some serious female talent. Best years of my life.

2003-4... Copper Tank was definitely in the mix. SoHo with Will Matthews as the bouncer.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 6:54 PM, Stunns38 said:

Thursday nights 2001: Library for $1 Long Islands, then Aquarium for $1 beers and hotter chicks, back to Library, maybe stop at the shit show of the last days of Bob Populars, then on to Voodoo for some San Marcos coked up strange. Then Jack in the Crack for tacos and a jumbo jack.

I digress.

are you me?  though i'm pretty sure long islands were the weekends and thursdays were $1 wells

Edited by elfenix

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

2003-4... Copper Tank was definitely in the mix. SoHo with Will Matthews as the bouncer.

He’s right you know!  My brothers girlfriend worker there 2000ish to 2002 I think and I’d always hit it for the free drinks from her and the girls That were there.  Copper Tank Morrow Monday’s with Cory Morrow and a special guest every week was a huge think too back in those days, tons of chicks. 

1 hour ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

What is it about Austin that it largely attracts very cool people to move here, but also attracts the likes of this guy, the World Class Capital douche and the Steampunk lounge jackass?

Serious question—-whatever happens with Nate?   Whole story just fell off the face of the earth.  ???

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

I'm seeing a clear lack of mention of Faces or Phaces,

17 minutes ago, 3adays said:

Ha! Forgot about Phaces. Anyone remember Proteus? That place was full of anything you could imagine and stayed open all night. 

You gentlemen are OLD.

* I'm right there with you. Don't forget OHmz on 8th street across from APD HQ

• Like 1