KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

15 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

She says their ages are 45 and 43, yet this happened "over 30 years ago"?  She says it twice.

She said 47 and 43, but the point remains.

I also like how she rationalized the gender-based difference in her viewpoint in part by saying "it's not like they could get pregnant," etc.  Yeah, but they could get an STD (among other things), ya dumb crone.  And if she's telling the truth (big stretch, I know), the younger of her kids was 13 AT MOST when it happened.  (Remember, she said all this supposedly occurred "over 30 years ago.")      

Edited by Carl Spackler
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, golfclap said:

Wait, so it was the same teacher and her boys are 4 years apart? ORRRRRR they are fucking pathological shitty ass liars and shitty ass people like their shitty ass mother.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-30-at-1-28-47-PM.png

Her boys have an Oedipus complex. They actually fucked their mother. 

8 hours ago, Goodman said:

I'd love to know what type of project she considers "complicated" and causes her a need to hire a "computer tech"?

You don't think there is some serious technology involved in the import and sales of branded automobile a/c vent nugget sauce holders?

Edited by Hiphopopotamos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Maybe threads like this need to be moved/started in a "safe" place.  You know she has to be lurking around here.

No need. She will be back to public twitter and insane posts on 24/7 in 2 days. She. Can’t. Stop.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

Meemaw is so fuckin batshit crazy even aggy calls her out on her bullshit.
She even shits on ol johnny fuckin football and tells em that their lil battered aggy syndrome woe is me bs is the reason they havent won any natl. championships.
Damn
Insane yet o so right.

ahem...

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just read this whole thread. I am noticeably dumber than when I started simply due to exposure to this karen aggy. It took two glasses of wine just to get me through. But also, I've not laughed that hard in a while. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

Holy shit. They got busted. How is she going to spin this?

It's already been spun. Looch had an article in the can for the moment the announcement hit.

The aggie spin on this is "NBD. Everyone does it. Ridiculous that we got caught. Won't hurt us anyway."

As predictable as they all are, you probably could have penned the article yourself and pretty much nailed it.

Ever since this bitch has been on the scene, all I've wanted is for her to be the reason they get popped.  Not this time, but it has to be coming.  You can't put this much shit out on the internet and expect no one to notice.  Ainias had his shit stolen, is it OK if I replace it all?   Some of the kids need rides to camp, can yall get me a bus to do it?   Another meeting at Bright!  The list goes on and on.    Someone has to be paying attention right?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Scholz said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4616646

I know they aren't.  Or are, but don't care.  No delusions here. 

I just hope Karen does something so fucking stupid, like post the actual check she funneled to Demas in one of her internet ovary sizing contests, that she brings the heat.  She seems to have just enough access, and well enough mental illness to make it happen. You have to have dreams, you know.

• Like 3

On 7/4/2020 at 10:45 AM, Doc Reeves said:

SEC.

just another data point in the graph.

she will be told privately to “settle down”

So she'll need to pull her ovaries back off the table?

Good luck with that.

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"No healthy people have died. None." I guess she and Mike Gundy have similar quality news sources.

The utter conviction with which she makes these sweeping statements, takes one's breath away.  It doesn't matter that much that she does, but you know there are many like her.

(And explains how, when it comes to football, Aggies (she isn't one, but the process could be similar) can hold opinions such as "Texas cheats more than any other school" and "Aggies are a top-tier program" ... ).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Getafix said:

The utter conviction with which she makes these sweeping statements, takes one's breath away.  It doesn't matter that much that she does, but you know there are many like her.

(And explains how, when it comes to football, Aggies (she isn't one, but the process could be similar) can hold opinions such as "Texas cheats more than any other school" and "Aggies are a top-tier program" ... ).

You misspelled "turd".

7 hours ago, Veerbone said:

Realize that when the whistle gets blown & the hammer comes down we are going to find out she is a main suspect in the unsolved murders of two to three ex husbands.

That loon has “Misery” level mental health issues.

Uh yeah. She’s has narcissistic personality disorder. it’s fairly obvious 

Moving away from your kids and grandkids for your “business” of selling monogrammed trinkets online screams healthy and normal.  

6 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Moving away from your kids and grandkids for your “business” of selling monogrammed trinkets online screams healthy and normal.  

That would be soething, if true.  But moving away from your kids and grandkids to follow an over the hill coach, and funnel money to highshoolers doesn't sound much healthier.