KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

1 minute ago, DrPepper said:

Oh my god. I can’t believe you are here to shit on other Aggie’s. WHAT ABOUT THE AGGIE CODE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, I'm not shitting on anyone.  I didn't there (although Karen would say otherwise), and I won't here.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Utexas66 said:

Uh oh ya'll:

KarenKeyLargo

Posted on 66 mins, V I P, User Since 33 months ago, User Post Count: 7,315

66 minsVIP

33 months

tcmay said... (original post)Power outage this morning. 1000 customers affected in my immediate area this morning in Plano.How did you manage? Should I go buy supplies? It’s awful...

show more

It has come to my attention that posters on here screen shot a lot of my posts and post them on surly Horns, some brain dead loser group thing. Not only that but supposedly real AGGIES post on there joking about real Aggies, not just me a Football Jimbo Aggie. So, I have no response or advice for you.

It's just me but I find Aggies posting on a horns board a violation of the vaunted Aggie code.

Good luck. I hope you don't have a heat stroke.

Ah shit, guys. They're on to me. Sorry, but I gotta pull the ripcord. Not sure what I'd do without my Ag Tag.

It only took them a decade to crack the code on my super secret, incredibly original username.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Ah shit, guys. They're on to me. Sorry, but I gotta pull the ripcord. Not sure what I'd do without my Ag Tag.

It only took them a decade to crack the code on my super secret, incredibly original username.

She probably thought you were a longhorn sock account because no true aggy would associate with us welfare using longhorn fans. 

17 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That caught my eye but I was really intrigued at having a cpa receive and sort all of your mail, and that she gets all of her expenses by mail. 

I just called my CPA and talked about this years taxes for 15 min and was billed $50.

Your getting your CPA to sort mail? Bullshit. Hell, Id call bullshit if you said Book keeper

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

While this has been an exciting and eventful morning, anyone else here wonder how our new Surly ag brethren will react when they come face to face with the aggy oracle @Randolph Duke?

Having lived and worked in Downtown Dallas for years, I have plenty of experience dealing with schizo homeless people. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

39 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

I was saying that when we took them lmfao. Garza I kinda understand because of his teammates but I don’t get the seegar commitment at all.

And according to Perroni, he is likely your only LB commit, well except for the kid that gray shirted because of injuries. We are also still wondering which 4 bodies get portal'd to get to the 85 limit.

2 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

I just called my CPA and talked about this years taxes for 15 min and was billed $50.

Your getting your CPA to sort mail? Bullshit. Hell, Id call bullshit if you said Book keeper

I'm curious what kind of expenses she has.  She sits at home answering emails.  

2 minutes ago, EP_Texican said:

I wish this thread existed while ago. I know the Hamm thread kinda morphed into the Karen thread. There’s some gold there, too. I’m sure all of you are aware emoji1787.png

Dont worry, I wasted an entire day scrubbing the Hamm thread and putting it in here. Go to page 2 and enjoy

• Like 2

Just now, HtownHorn said:

And according to Perroni, he is likely your only LB commit, well except for the kid that gray shirted because of injuries. We are also still wondering which 4 bodies get portal'd to get to the 85 limit.

Corona fucked that up. We needed spring ball to run off some dead weight. 

6 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

While this has been an exciting and eventful morning, anyone else here wonder how our new Surly ag brethren will react when they come face to face with the aggy oracle @Randolph Duke?

Legit negged for you summoning that mentally ill dipshit to the fucking recruiting forum. He’s a nut and a liar and a fucking idiot who is good with a fucking microfiche. Dont legitimize that bozo. Much less summon him over here to shit all over the place. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

I wish this thread existed while ago. I know the Hamm thread kinda morphed into the Karen thread. There’s some gold there, too. I’m sure all of you are aware

I’m saving that thread for my hangover cure on Saturday.

Fuck Tarp
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I didn't realize the Aggie Code made reference to the internet.

Karen probably thinks it was written by Asians. They're the best coders.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

Ha, I'm not shitting on anyone.  I didn't there (although Karen would say otherwise), and I won't here.

commendable. I guess, though we may beat that out of you. Now get your ass into the other recruiting threads. We did the goddamn unimaginable and found a couple of decent OU posters, now if we can get some more aggy to actually talk recruiting that would be fucking great. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Oh yea, it’s happening. I’m here for the nudes

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

Karen if you want to prove how little you care you’ll post nudes

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Negged for conjuring evil into existence, fuckface. 

6 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Holy shit this thread is gold. Welcome Aggie instigators to Surly. Covid has robbed me of sports and thrown me into a state of utter boredom. This thread can easily amuse me for a few days.

I think I'm the only Aggie instigator who hasn't been banned from 247.  I feel like I'm talking to ghosts of days passed.

Edited by jordanaggie
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

I think I'm the only Aggie instigator who hasn't been banned from 247.  I feel like I'm talking to ghosts of days passed.

Can we examine the psychological construct here where having a contrary opinion on things counts as Instigation? Because that’s not necessarily healthy.