KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

28 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

aadd2e77bfb3c2c49330d2609402b850.jpg

It’s pretty fucked up that y’all use me.

Fuck Tarp

26 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

There are too many white knights on that site. It’ll never happen.

Fuck Tarp

I think my favorite part is her getting outraged at the treatment of Tarp. She hates that motherfucker and shits all over him at every opportunity. The only thing more outrageous would be for her to stick up for the FSU AD, or Tom Herman. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think my favorite part is her getting outraged at the treatment of Tarp. She hates that motherfucker and shits all over him at every opportunity. The only thing more outrageous would be for her to stick up for the FSU AD, or Tom Herman. 

She’s the definition of a lunatic.

Fuck Tarp
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Does she not get the cognitive dissonance?  She really might be seriously mentally ill.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

Does she not get the cognitive dissonance?  She really might be seriously mentally ill.  

I absolutely believe she's mentally ill...in that hard to define old person who's basically stopped in time and is racist as fuck manner. Not sure what the official diagnosis is for that, other than "Old Racist Who Hates Change."

I don’t think she’s mentally ill, I just think she’s stupid as fuck, hence the racism and the standard Dunning-Kruger delusional bullshit. 

If you mix stupidity and the coddling she has enjoyed by the aggy mods because she has access to Jimbo,  you weaponize her delusion and aggy being the cult that it is has trained an army of foot soldier white knights, so it’s an ouroboros of shittastic behaviors run amok. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

She has classic signs of narcissistic personality disorder 

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

The mods at the various FSU sites can't stand her. Her disdain for Bud Elliot is hysterical. She claims Jimbo "had no use for him" but Jimbo had grad assistants who monitored all FSU sites to see what was being said about him and the program. Makes sense to monitor people you have no use for 😂

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I absolutely believe she's mentally ill...in that hard to define old person who's basically stopped in time and is racist as fuck manner. Not sure what the official diagnosis is for that, other than "Old Racist Who Hates Change."

Intransigent imbecility.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, SHOOTER12 said:

Does she mean "over recruited"?  The recruited over I'm at a loss on 

"Recruited over" means you take a serviceable player one cycle, and he plays, but in later cycle you have a chance to take a much more talented guy and he ends up starting over the older player.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

"Recruited over" means you take a serviceable player one cycle, and he plays, but in later cycle you have a chance to take a much more talented guy and he ends up starting over the older player.

Thanks bro, that's the first time I've seen that phrase.

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ee02tPDXoAAcr0A?format=jpg&name=small

aggy has to start a cutout program. They will rob their yokel fan base blind.  Plus, we would get almost endless entertainment from making fun of the photos all those goobers submit.

We could also start a surly group fund to get a nice cutout of this right on the 50 yard line. 

190fa8f681c37c8515698aa70d8ae8d9.gif 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

aggy has to start a cutout program. They will rob their yokel fan base blind.  Plus, we would get almost endless entertainment from making fun of the photos all those goobers submit.

We could also start a surly group fund to get a nice cutout of this right on the 50 yard line. 

Honestly, every program should do cutouts with the proceeds going to charity - The A's are doing that in Oakland and I got my parents (who are huge baseball fans) two of them as a gift. Knowing aggy's "flexible" approach to charitable giving, I'm sure they'd just put the money right towards paying down their huge construction loans.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, golfclap said:

This. She doesn't have $1000.

Unless she uses the money she regularly launders from Jimbo's non-profit to buy it.

FIFY

15 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Honestly, every program should do cutouts with the proceeds going to charity - The A's are doing that in Oakland and I got my parents (who are huge baseball fans) two of them as a gift. Knowing aggy's "flexible" approach to charitable giving, I'm sure they'd just put the money right towards paying down their huge construction loans.

I'm sure aggy could find some good charities to give to, like the Texas Academy for Middling Undergraduates. A charity that functions as a diploma generating service for kids who couldn't get into their top schools. 

Edited by Burt Macklin

34 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

Who knew raping a chick was just “stupid stuff”

2163b526c9a3bce37bfd43914a97baee.jpg

Fuck Tarp

So is she saying King will say "fuck it" and change Jimbo's plays at the LOS like Jameis did? 

Edited by TBGFL

16 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Norman will be in her lap with a mask on?  Poor little bastard.  

I wouldn’t go near her lap, but if I did best believe I’d be masked up pandemic or no. Good move Norman.

Edited by Hank_Hill