KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

25 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

I gotta admit, I was convinced that nothing could ever top the "Peak Hamm" days of the Hamm thread...I was wrong.

At what point does Karen become a Karen and write a sternly worded letter to the Surly manager?

I mean, we literally got Hamm fired. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

I mean, we literally got Hamm fired. 

What was the story, there? I got to 247 about a month before he got shitcanned, and as expected, Perroni and Tarp didn't say much. Was always curious to know (and yes, I know about the following the recruit into the bathroom thing, haha).

2 hours ago, campcrunk said:

Oops. My hand slipped: https://houston.craigslist.org/pet/d/spring-free-dog-to-good-home/7161242261.html

I couldn't bring myself to use her real address or even select it on the map

Norman.png

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Post got taken down. Tragic.

For the dog, yes. I mean, at least it still has the peanut butter... right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

What was the story, there? I got to 247 about a month before he got shitcanned, and as expected, Perroni and Tarp didn't say much. Was always curious to know (and yes, I know about the following the recruit into the bathroom thing, haha).

We (not me) found out where he worked and posted a bunch of pics from the company Christmas party. They didn’t seem to enjoy all the extra attention. He got shitcanned within a week or two. 

9 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

We (not me) found out where he worked and posted a bunch of pics from the company Christmas party. They didn’t seem to enjoy all the extra attention. He got shitcanned within a week or two. 

Sounds about right. That is funny. The only other thing I'd heard was that he got into a fight at a high school game (not sure how physical it got) with a reporter at texags.

3 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

Sounds about right. That is funny. The only other thing I'd heard was that he got into a fight at a high school game (not sure how physical it got) with a reporter at texags.

Ok, so that's when he got canned from 247. He and Brauninger got in a fight at a North Forest game. It wasn't just about that, but that didn't help.

He got canned from the pool job when the company Christmas video got hundreds of views and they realized their professional pool salesman hadn't exactly been fired for normal reasons at his last job.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ok, so that's when he got canned from 247. He and Brauninger got in a fight at a North Forest game. It wasn't just about that, but that didn't help.

He got canned from the pool job when the company Christmas video got hundreds of views and they realized their professional pool salesman hadn't exactly been fired for normal reasons at his last job.

Plus he wore a nice aggy windbreaker to the Xmas party and gave the thumbs up in every pic. 
...does that strike you newbs as unprofessional (this is a test)?

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Plus he wore a nice aggy windbreaker to the Xmas party and gave the thumbs up in every pic. 

Depend on his boss’s class year. 

“Howdy from Joe Shit the Rag Man, Fightin Texas Aggie Class of 1982.”

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He and Brauninger got in a fight at a North Forest game.

I've seen Brauninger waddle-sweating gravy out at the baseball field a couple of times with Twelve, and he should be absolutely ashamed of himself for getting into any kind of physical altercation with Hamm. FFS, he probably has 175-200+ pounds on him. Grown men fighting is one level of shame. Fighting at a high school game on the sideline? While "working"?  Another couple of levels. Fighting a fucking guy that goes 5'5" and 130? Fucking hell. Have an ounce of pride and self respect. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

The fight is what got him shit canned from the site he set up with @6FigsHandler. He got shit canned from 247 for being an obnoxious douche all the time, but I choose to believe it was from the 0-15 article.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Well, the gigem is kind of our thing. Although I can't think of any Christmas party pictures from work functions where I had my thumb up. Probably ok at school-related things, but in my profession, not generally going to happen.