KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

5 hours ago, RGBIII said:

So as upstanding citizens we are required to report this immediately to the NCAA. Where do we go to submit this?

I've already forwarded all the screenshots to my FSU Booster buddies. Karen probably knows who I am considering my wife's family give a shit ton to FSU. Being a Texas EX and FSU Law alum, I don't want to get in the middle of it 😆

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, TBGFL said:

I've already forwarded all the screenshots to my FSU Booster buddies. Karen probably knows who I am considering my wife's family give a shit ton to FSU. Being a Texas EX and FSU Law alum, I don't want to get in the middle of it 😆

keep us updated please - while we hate her, those dudes on the FSU boards *HATE* her.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, NoName said:

keep us updated please - while we hate her, those dudes on the FSU boards *HATE* her.

Yes, she is universally despised among that crowd. She's an FSU alum who basically turned her back on the university that her cuck buddy essentially trashed to the media, pumping out lie after lie about FSU. I understand why they can't stand her. 

• Hook 'Em 1