KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

I know there is a picture of Karen on the Internet and I know we have her name and address. But has anyone actually laid eyes on her at the given address? Is anyone else thinking that this account may actually be a troll?

I hope not. She embodies all that is aggy  

11 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

I know there is a picture of Karen on the Internet and I know we have her name and address. But has anyone actually laid eyes on her at the given address? Is anyone else thinking that this account may actually be a troll?

I hope not. She embodies all that is aggy  

I forget who it was, but one poster claimed she was like 3 blocks away from him. I just assume he drives by a few times a week, maybe with a jar of peanut butter for her.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I forget who it was, but one poster claimed she was like 3 blocks away from him. I just assume he drives by a few times a week, maybe with a jar of peanut butter for her.

I *think* it was @RGBIII.  If it wasn't, my profuse apologies to RGBIII. (And his progeny, RGBIV, RGBV, RGBVI .... you get the idea.)

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I realize that technically she's not even a real aTm fan, and she's from Florida, but I like to imagine that she's Scholz's mother-in-law, and I'm never moving off that certainty. It explains so much about his anger. 

I'd rep this more than once if I could.  Still laughing.

could it perhaps be this camp? Says the cut off is 13 tho. KKL woundnt lie to make the raping less... disturbing?

https://www.marionschools.net/Page/50753

Camp Overview

Camp Kiwanis is traditional residential summer camp program with five-day sessions for children ages 7-13 during the summer months. Daily activities include swimming, canoeing, field games, arts and crafts, and archery. Evening activities include skit night, relay races, battle-ball, and a dance. Camp activities are designed to be fun, safe, and let kids be kids.

The camp is a cooperative program between Marion County Public Schools and the Kiwanis Club of Ocala. All camp staff members are employees of Marion County Public Schools. Campers pay to attend and the Kiwanis Club of Ocala and other local Kiwanis clubs also provide scholarships to underprivileged kids. Camp Kiwanis accommodates 104 campers per session and has a staff of 34.

Camp Staff

The Camp Kiwanis staff consists of a Director, Assistant Director, Infirmary Director and Assistant, Camp Clerk, Maintenance Supervisor, six Activity Instructors, twenty-two Counselors, and three kitchen staff. Activity Instructors are certified classroom teachers. Counselors are either high-school students or college students who have previously worked as Camp Counselors. The overall camper to staff ratio ranges from 3:1 to 5:1 depending on the time of day (this ratio includes all staff). All Camp Staff hold current CPR and first aid certification, and have passed background checks and drug screening.

Camp Employment

All Camp Kiwanis staff are employees of the Marion County School Board. Certified teachers are hired each summer as instructors. Notice of vacant instructor positions will be sent via MCPS email to teachers in early February. Interviews and hires are completed in May. For more information, call or email the Silver River Museum.

High school and college students are hired as Camp Counselors. Students must have completed the 9th grade to be eligible for application. Counselor applications are sent to all MCPS high schools in February. You may contact your Guidance Counselor for a copy or download it from the link below. Completed applications are due back to the camp clerk no later than March 29. Interviews and hires are in April.

Camp History

Camp Kiwanis is located on Mill Dam Lake in the Ocala National Forest. The facility was first used as a Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) camp for workers during the 1930s. The camp later served as a quarantine hospital during World War II. After the war, the camp fell into disrepair. The Kiwanis Club of Ocala leased the property from the U.S. Forest Service in the late 1940s and began refurbishing the facilities. In 1948 the club opened Camp Kiwanis with a focus on providing a fun and safe summer camp for children.

A wooden dining pavilion was added in 1952, and air-conditioned dormitories were later built to replace aging wooden cabins. Portable classrooms, a playground, archery range, and sports fields have also been added over the years. In 2003, a large multi-purpose pavilion replaced the old wooden dining hall. In operation for over 60 years, Camp Kiwanis has provided summer fun to generations of kids.

Or maybe she was in a leadership camp? Its old enough: "YCC Program Celebrates 50 Years Summer 2002"

https://myfwc.com/education/outdoor-skills/ocala-youth-camp/

Brief History of the YCC

On August 22,1952, the Florida Junior Conservation Club League was chartered by the Florida Game and Freshwater Fish Commission, (currently known as the FWC, The FLorida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission). The League's founder and mentor, the late Denver Ste.Claire, intended the League as a program to train youth in outdoor skills and sustainable use of resourses through conservation education.

Each summer the League held a summer camp for its members. In the second year of its existence the League selected the site on Lake Eaton in the Ocala National Forest for the establishment of the permanent camp that became known as the Youth Conservation Camp.

Edited by Doc Reeves

38 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

could it perhaps be this camp? Says the cut off is 13 tho. KKL woundnt lie to make the raping less... disturbing?

https://www.marionschools.net/Page/50753

Or maybe she was in a leadership camp? Its old enough: "YCC Program Celebrates 50 Years Summer 2002"

https://myfwc.com/education/outdoor-skills/ocala-youth-camp/

You really think Karen would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

You really think Karen would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

I know, i know its unthinkable. The fact that shes not a 'true' aggy is the only thing that gives me pause. I mean, we all know if she went to aggy she would be incapable of lying, stealing or tolerating those who do...

44 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The truth is she tripped and fell onto a knotty cypress root in the okefenokee swamp at the age of 12, but has glorified it over the past 50 years. 

Then someone needs to stand up for that poor cypress tree. The shame and guilt it’s had to live with all these years

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

It was me, I have GREATLY upgraded security since...but if y’all want me to stroll on by one day and give a welfare check just say the word. She’s maybe 5 miles away (where the poors live) which is close enough to keep me up at night especially since I was the one who compiled her greatest hits for this thread.
I’m waiting to wake up one morning staring at Karen with a sledgehammer and waiting for Norman to devour my corpsekathy bates misery GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

It was me, I have GREATLY upgraded security since...but if y’all want me to stroll on by one day and give a welfare check just say the word. She’s maybe 5 miles away (where the poors live) which is close enough to keep me up at night especially since I was the one who compiled her greatest hits for this thread.
I’m waiting to wake up one morning staring at Karen with a sledgehammer and waiting for Norman to devour my corpsekathy bates misery GIF

She’s not going to devour your corpse. She’s just gonna grab herself a jar of peanut butter and give you a smile. 

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Be thankful Karen doesn't read - in the book it was an axe.

• Hook 'Em 2

To be fair, it doesn't say they had sex. Most likely, poor Robin was making out with her and started copping feels and felt a penis and ran away.  

Bravely bold Sir Robin
Rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die,
Oh brave Sir Robin.
He was not at all afraid
To be killed in nasty ways.
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin.
He was not in the least bit scared
To be mashed into a pulp.
Or to have his eyes gouged out,
And his elbows broken.
To have his kneecaps split