KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

I gotta know exactly how and why she follows you. I was blocked immediately

My main account was blocked by her a long time ago. But I have a burner that I’ve never tweeted from and she follows that one. I use that one for covert operations to infiltrate the enemy (screen shots, lol). With thousands of accounts she follows, she hasn’t noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, UTCzech III said:

She's obviously gone back to her white trash roots.  Poor Norman, gone from the lap of luxury to a pen in the sticks.  Get used to the cold buddy.

I would argue that between her last two stops, she never left her white trash roots.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You thinking about moving there, Duck? Fucking A. I think you’d fit right in. 

I can easily brush aside the impotent barbs of a man who enjoys spending time in Galveston. 

and no, I just moved back to Texas. But if I had to move to Nebraska, you can bet I’d get a little land and not be in a 6000 ft lot tract home hell. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

49 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I can easily brush aside the impotent barbs of a man who enjoys spending time in Galveston. 

and no, I just moved back to Texas. But if I had to move to Nebraska, you can bet I’d get a little land and not be in a 6000 ft lot tract home hell. 

Galveston’s west side is a perfectly fun beach town. It’s not your dream town of Omaha, but it’s pretty, prettaaaaayyyyy fun. 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

You thinking about moving there, Duck? Fucking A. I think you’d fit right in. 

My wife has a bunch of family in Lincoln and Omaha. I've told her I'd be fine moving there or Iowa (where she also has family). My wife hates humidity and the plains so she told me to go fuck myself.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Man. Nebraska has nothing but land. Why neighborhoods like that exist there I have no idea. How much could a half acre or acre lot possibly cost?

They farm everything that can be farmed up there. Land that can produce is not usually cheap and families don’t really like to break up farmland. 

• Hook 'Em 1

"Galveston’s west side is a perfectly fun beach town. It’s not your dream town of Omaha, but it’s pretty, prettaaaaayyyyy fun. "

After I retired a few years ago, I moved to the west end of Galveston. The shoulder season here is the best. I kinda keep low the rest of the year.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

"Galveston’s west side is a perfectly fun beach town. It’s not your dream town of Omaha, but it’s pretty, prettaaaaayyyyy fun. "

After I retired a few years ago, I moved to the west end of Galveston. The shoulder season here is the best. I kinda keep low the rest of the year.

Sounds like something Robert Durst would do 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

We use the hell out of our house in the summer, but I enjoy being down there any other time more. It was nice having a place during 2020. The fucking town was a ghost town at times. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/24/2021 at 12:04 PM, closetojumping said:

Galveston’s west side is a perfectly fun beach town. It’s not your dream town of Omaha, but it’s pretty, prettaaaaayyyyy fun. 

Let's not disparage our summer home.  Our 2022 roster sets up nicely for UT Omaha's 38th appearance.

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

has she actually posted a link to sell them yet? I think there's a UT email to report stuff like this to.

i don't follow her (tweets are protected) but this is her account picture on twitter, so there is a good chance shes selling it.

7j-Mo99O_400x400.jpg

does @RGBIII follow her? want to check so we can all report that shit?

• Hook 'Em 1