KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

42 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Here is hoping Norman gets frostbite on his nuts.

I'm not sure Norman has done anything to warrant harm.  I think we should all hope he escapes, finds a better home and never has to taste peanut butter again for the rest of his life. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Getafix said:

image.thumb.png.7684b02dba4be0c4ada356845fc4769f.png

So if I'm reading between the line here correctly, he was offered counseling and mentoring after the first girl he punched?  And Jimbo was once again covering up one of his players abusing females like with Winston?  

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 months later...

Competing in camps is fun and all but by all means, let's see how he does during the season in games.  Thinking this is more of the focus and the rest are drills he can run with his super bowl winning uncles.  This isn't hard.    

9 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

He was also at his family's passing academy and was participating with his team in 7 on 7 today. I love how everyone says he sucks because he's playing at the same HS, checks notes, that launched both of his uncles careers.

He didn't throw at the passing academy. He has thrown plenty at workouts on college campuses, he doesn't have anything to prove, we have all seen the throws from Clemson and Texas when he dropped some 50 and 60 yard dimes on guys. He is a 90s throwback type of kid. No camps, no social media, no hyping himself. He just wants to show up and play football and then go home and hang out with his friends. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

He is a 90s throwback type of kid. No camps, no social media, no hyping himself. He just wants to show up and play football and then go home and hang out with his friends.

and kids in the 90s were so much softer than they are now. 

• Haha 1