KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

[mention=5422]DrPepper[/mention]'s treason has been noted
a) Are you WhiteSinatra?
b) jordanaggie, come, join us, you know you want to. "Civil" is a stretch, though.
EdIpzAVWkAEOL9_?format=jpg&name=360x360EdIpzL5WsAE03Hr?format=jpg&name=360x360EdIpzXeX0AIZtuq?format=jpg&name=360x360EdIpzn7WkAITup-?format=png&name=360x360

I’ll see if I can get Jordan and a few others to come over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Her last line of defense is the Poor Old Woman Card and she uses that motherfucker every single time. That shit won't save her here. 

Does anyone know why she's on the 247 board in the first place? It seems like she should be on TexAgs, all things considered. [mention=5422]DrPepper[/mention] any ideas? I guess I have never truly thought about it, but it seems weird given her Jimbaccess. 

I’ve told her in the past to go there but for some reason she sticks around. I mean she’s bat shit crazy so maybe she likes the abuse.

3 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

I’ve told her in the past to go there but for some reason she sticks around. I mean she’s bat shit crazy so maybe she likes the abuse.

She wouldn't be able to hog all the attention on TexAgs and that's why she stays at 247.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Today feel like an ideal opportunity for your other half to make a return.

z3FPvpQw.gif.e8d9c9873c5b7c1dd1a2925fd41c5a74.gif

Lol. I don't think that guy has any interest at all in these kind of shenanigans. If he comes unhinged over text over the Brockermeyers commitment I'll encourage him to stop by and shit all over Tom Herman and Blake "Fuck My Alma Mater" Brockermeyer.

That gif is fire, btw. 

Uh oh ya'll:

KarenKeyLargo

Posted on 66 mins, V I P, User Since 33 months ago, User Post Count: 7,315

66 minsVIP

33 months

tcmay said... (original post)Power outage this morning. 1000 customers affected in my immediate area this morning in Plano.How did you manage? Should I go buy supplies? It’s awful...

show more

It has come to my attention that posters on here screen shot a lot of my posts and post them on surly Horns, some brain dead loser group thing. Not only that but supposedly real AGGIES post on there joking about real Aggies, not just me a Football Jimbo Aggie. So, I have no response or advice for you.

It's just me but I find Aggies posting on a horns board a violation of the vaunted Aggie code.

Good luck. I hope you don't have a heat stroke.

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

tenor.gif

(not entirely sure about the wisdom of inviting a bunch of aggy posters over on a day we're about to take a huge recruiting L, but fuck it)

We still know how to roll up a maroon welcome carpet and crowd source ban if necessary, right?

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

tenor.gif

(not entirely sure about the wisdom of inviting a bunch of aggy posters over on a day we're about to take a huge recruiting L, but fuck it)

Our 75MM coach can't even bother with making sure we're in contact with LJ Johnson more than other schools, when we supposedly lead for him, so we have enough problems. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

As long as you don't try to bring over RiverRat97 and DaddyAg, it will be all good.

32 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You don’t need a good insurance salesman?

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Assuming Daddy98 is actually good at his job feels like a pretty big and unsubstantiated assumption, sir. 

We don't need Daddy98 here for his keen insurance acumen. We need him here for his exceptional film breakdown and talent evaluation.

Edited by Orange&White
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm just trying to figure out if this is going to be more entertaining than the football board waterheads temporarily invading when the Brocks commit, or more tedious. 

its going to be significantly more entertaining here. a million percent.

[mention=5426]ALC[/mention] [mention=5422]DrPepper[/mention]
Hey, while you guys are here...
Seegars and Garza suck balls. Terrible takes. And, Vaka is attempting to eat himself out of a ranking and a scholarship, which as you know is a tremendous undertaking considering how much ya'll love the cubes.
But, take that to the other board. 

I was saying that when we took them lmfao. Garza I kinda understand because of his teammates but I don’t get the seegar commitment at all.