They'll Never Catch Me

Huckleberry

https://news.sky.com/story/visitors-have-been-using-the-queens-balmoral-estate-as-an-outdoor-toilet-12017275

COVID-19 gave me the perfect cover. F the monarchy. Viva la revolución (appropriated for personal use). #1776ForLife

Rangers at the Balmoral Estate have found human waste and wipes near trails as people have been using the grounds as an outdoor toilet.

Staff at the 50,000-acre estate in Aberdeenshire posted pictures of fouling next to paths over the weekend.

11 minutes ago, RPM said:

My first question is why are they doing this to The Queen? She has relatively no power or control.

Second question. Why aren't we doing this to Trump properties?

I didn't quote the whole article. They're actually doing it because the public restrooms all around the property are closed due to COVID-19. It's not actually a political statement.

Or is it? 😈

6 hours ago, crash_davis said:

10,000 years of evolution and we haven't progressed much.

Well, she's a queen, but not a chop-your-head-off sort of Queen. More a stamps-and-coins-wrist-wrist-elbow-elbow type of Queen. They didn't even have stamps and coins 10,000 years ago.