New pig flu could be next global pandemic

Pancho

good news is we locked it down early, no Chinese Pigs are allowed to fly to the U.S. without expressed consent from Secretary Templeton.  

Yeah, why is it always the Jews that get mentioned first when we talk about not eating swine/pork?  15 million Jews, probably 1/3+ of whom don't even adhere to the pork kosher rule.  Meanwhile 1.8 billion Muslims can't partake in bacon and they're never an anecdotal mention.  I say, let's eat pork and be statistically relevant with our casual stereotypes.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, why is it always the Jews that get mentioned first when we talk about not eating swine/pork?  15 million Jews, probably 1/3+ of whom don't even adhere to the pork kosher rule.  Meanwhile 1.8 billion Muslims can't partake in bacon and they're never an anecdotal mention.  I say, let's eat pork and be statistically relevant with our casual stereotypes.  

It ain't the lack of pork. It is the lack of booze. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bolverk said:

Wishful thinking: Maybe this will cancel out the Covid?

Something I learned from television is that when someone has memory loss as a result of a traumatic brain injury, you can bring their memory back with another blow from the same object in comical fashion. This could work the same way. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Humanity: whatever day we descended from the trees to 2020.  We had a good run.

You got to admit, there is a certain cosmic symmetry if the story arc starts with descent from the trees and finishes with bodies in the trees.