Dare to steal Nazi flag did not end well

crash_davis

9 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

so if kids ding dong ditched this aholes house and got shot, it would also be meh, if the kids didn't want to get shot, they shouldn't have trespassed and fucked with him.

You're right.   It's public access.  Just do what the fuck you will.

6 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

so if kids ding dong ditched this aholes house and got shot, it would also be meh, if the kids didn't want to get shot, they shouldn't have trespassed and fucked with him.

Or wrapped someone's house, or any of all types of harmless pranks that kids may do, stealing some asshole's nazi flag included.

Or even something more benign like retrieving a ball that accidentally went in someone's yard.  Even in high crime 80s Houston, my friends and I went in many of my neighbors' backyards, and friends' neighbors backyards to get footballs, baseballs, and basketballs back.  Luckily there were fewer people with slorch's mentality back then.

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Luckily there were fewer people with slorch's mentality back then.

respecting others is so wrong.  and I know the bleedin hearts are going to say respect the trespasser.

Nope that ain't how it works.  Not in the real world.   Leave people the fuck alone.

Edited by Iceman

2 minutes ago, Iceman said:

respecting others is so wrong.

How respectful to others is the display of a nazi flag?  People that would shoot someone over a prank don't give a fuck about others anyway.  This guy especially doesn't give a fuck about others.  Stealing his flag was pretty respectful.  Nazis deserve a lot worse.

Edited by FondrenRoad

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

How respectful to others is the display of a nazi flag? 

On his property?  Who fucking cares?

I said the same in the Confederate flag discussion.   It's not illegal.  It just tells where the idiots live.

Edited by Iceman

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

You're right.   It's public access.  Just do what the fuck you will.

i'm sure you and your friends did plenty of stupid pranks. at any one of those times, some dipshit could've shot you because you were trespassing and fucking with him. per your logic you'd been, ahhh you're good, my bad, i deserved to get shot multiple times, me stealing your flag is reason enough for your shooting me in the back as i'm running away and presented no threat to you.

4 minutes ago, Iceman said:

respecting others is so wrong.  and I know the bleedin hearts are going to say respect the trespasser.

Nope that ain't how it works.  Not in the real world.   Leave people the fuck alone.

know how i know you had a shitty childhood?

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

i'm sure you and your friends did plenty of stupid pranks. at any one of those times, some dipshit could've shot you because you were trespassing and fucking with him. per your logic you'd been, ahhh you're good, my bad, i deserved to get shot multiple times, me stealing your flag is reason enough for your shooting me in the back as i'm running away and presented no threat to you.

Life's full of choices, my friend.   Consider the consequences.

• Like 3

On his property?  Who fucking cares?

Who cares about nazis with 14 weapons who kill someone over something trivial?  I would hope you do.  The guy is/was a powderkeg.  I guess its better off he only killed one person in the long run.

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Who cares about nazis with 14 weapons who kill someone over something trivial?  I would hope you do.  The guy is/was a powderkeg.  I guess its better off he only killed one person in the long run.

So you favor Minority Report type actions against citizens who display the wrong banners?

Liberty is scary as fuck, ain't it?

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Meh.  Don't trespass and fuck with people...don't get shot.

Another thread, for sure...

So if some black guy shoots a white guy in the back for taking a BLM sign out of his yard you’re OK with that? 

I guess the idea of how a real Texan deals with the responsibility of gun ownership is different further north in the Panhandle....

6 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

2 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

So if some black guy shoots a white guy in the back for taking a BLM sign out of his yard you’re OK with that? 

I guess the idea of how a real Texan deals with the responsibility of gun ownership is different further north in the Panhandle....

race doesn't matter.   Y'all runnin down rabbit holes.  LOlz.

If you think I lean a certain way because of the politics of the people involved, you're making up your own script.

Edited by Iceman

So you favor Minority Report type actions against citizens who display the wrong banners?

Liberty is scary as fuck, ain't it?

Nope, I favor him being tried for murder for murdering someone.  You're defending the murder.   He could have just had her arrested for it.  ACLU would have even taken up his side of it.  Instead, he's a nazi murderer rather than just a nazi who has the right to display nazi symbols.

Liberty isn't all that scary for me.  It seems pretty terrifying for you and the nazi though, holed up in your houses, terrified of your community rather than being a part of it.

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Nope, I favor him being tried for murder for murdering someone.  You're defending the murder.   He could have just had her arrested for it.  ACLU would have even taken up his side of it.  Instead, he's a nazi murderer rather than just a nazi who has the right to display nazi symbols.

Liberty isn't all that scary for me.  It seems pretty terrifying for you and the nazi though, holed up in your houses, terrified of your community rather than being a part of it.

run, baby, run...roll with your narrative.   LMAO.   As far as murder, welp, she'd have to die for that to apply, but you're rolling...

Now group me in with the Nazi and there you go...LOlz.

Edited by Iceman

Just now, Iceman said:

run, baby, run...roll with your narrative.   LMAO.   

So now you aren't defending the murder?  You don't peak out of your darkened windows just waiting to shoot a kid for accidentally stepping on your lawn, or taking down your tech flag?

It's really not as simple as you make it seem to be in Texas and doesn't apply to simple trespass

Let’s take both examples one step further and address a common question we’re asked: “What happens if I discover that the criminal already has my property and runs away when he sees me approach with a firearm? What can I legally do to recover my property?” When it comes to using deadly force to recover your stolen property, Texas juries will have a three-step process to decide if you were legally justified.

• Step 1: The jury must find that you were justified under Texas Penal Code section 9.41 to use force to stop a trespasser or an interference with your property.
  • Step 2: The jury must decide whether you had a reasonable belief that deadly force was immediately necessary to prevent a perpetrator from fleeing immediately after committing a burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime.
  • Step 3: The jury must find that when you used deadly force to protect property, you reasonably believed it could not have been protected or recovered by other means; or using something less than deadly force would expose you to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

If the jury finds you were reasonable in your actions under all three of these steps, they should find your use of deadly force legally justified. Be very careful though. It may be a daunting task to convince 12 jurors that you acted reasonably in shooting someone to recover property alone, particularly where the criminal no longer posed a threat to you or your family.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

and you're defending a dude who shot a woman on a dare multiple times as she was running away because mah rights! 

no am not.

I'm just saying don't fuck with people and don't get shot.  That's what my post says, but keep on ignoring it.

15 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

So now you aren't defending the murder?  You don't peak out of your darkened windows just waiting to shoot a kid for accidentally stepping on your lawn, or taking down your tech flag?

No murder.

and I only wait for the autistic kids.  They're worth more points.   (intentional absurdity to address your idiotic scenario)

2 hours ago, 52-80 said:

this is his mug.  komplett mit hitler moustache

nice trim buddy

nazi-flag-shooting-01.jpg?quality=80&str

I suspect its been years (if ever) since Herr Feaster got a hold of any nice trim. That's probably his problem to begin with.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

It's really not as simple as you make it seem to be in Texas and doesn't apply to simple trespass

Let’s take both examples one step further and address a common question we’re asked: “What happens if I discover that the criminal already has my property and runs away when he sees me approach with a firearm? What can I legally do to recover my property?” When it comes to using deadly force to recover your stolen property, Texas juries will have a three-step process to decide if you were legally justified.

• Step 1: The jury must find that you were justified under Texas Penal Code section 9.41 to use force to stop a trespasser or an interference with your property.
  • Step 2: The jury must decide whether you had a reasonable belief that deadly force was immediately necessary to prevent a perpetrator from fleeing immediately after committing a burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime.
  • Step 3: The jury must find that when you used deadly force to protect property, you reasonably believed it could not have been protected or recovered by other means; or using something less than deadly force would expose you to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

If the jury finds you were reasonable in your actions under all three of these steps, they should find your use of deadly force legally justified. Be very careful though. It may be a daunting task to convince 12 jurors that you acted reasonably in shooting someone to recover property alone, particularly where the criminal no longer posed a threat to you or your family.

You only need to convince 1

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Yes? I don't get what's so hard to understand. Are you okay with white guys destroying black people's property?

59 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Nope, no matter how much you think she was in the wrong -- and legally, she was -- the law does not grant carte blanche to inflict the death penalty on "people who are in the wrong."

If it did, my average daily commute would cause me to burn through the ammo.

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Shooting someone, potentially killing someone who took a flag  ?  Yeah, not really backing that concept.

This.  It's not reasonable to SENTENCE TO IMMEDIATE DEATH someone who takes a flag, eggs your house, or any number of things that are "wrong," but are not worthy of the death penalty.  That's both the law, and human common fucking sense.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  It's not reasonable to SENTENCE TO IMMEDIATE DEATH someone who takes a flag, eggs your house, or any number of things that are "wrong," but are not worthy of the death penalty.  That's both the law, and human common fucking sense.

And also completely beyond slorch's grasp. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Yes? I don't get what's so hard to understand. Are you okay with white guys destroying black people's property?

I’m not OK with anybody shooting someone else in the back because they dared to take something out of their front yard. You make it sound like they were trying to set their house on fire...

49 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

I’m not OK with anybody shooting someone else in the back because they dared to take something out of their front yard. You make it sound like they were trying to set their house on fire...

You can spout all the racist shit that you want, but once you go into someone's property and start destroying it, then I don't see why someone gets away with it. What is okay to be stolen or destroyed? 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

I'm just saying don't fuck with people and don't get shot.  That's what my post says, but keep on ignoring it.

Does the law define "fuck with people" or is that just for you to determine? That seems to be the crux of the issue. 

If people were having a party across the street and someone dashed over and stole my flag:

1. I doubt I'd have a gun on me to fire at her.
  2. I could call the police since I know where she came from.
  3. If I had a gun on me, it would not be an issue of restraint not to use it.
  4. Even if the person squared up with me and I had a gun, I'd use it to back him/her off rather than blast away at body mass.

I wouldn't be tempted to shoot at someone let alone pump several bullets into them over a minor theft that seems actually to be an irritating prank.

You seem to support a trigger happy/manic world but then hide behind a vague definition. Do you disagree with my steps above?

this threads going exactly how i expected a surly thread to go with the same usual characters.  

Social media has taught an entire generation they can do whatever they want without getting punched in the face.  This dumbass just happend to choose to fuck with someone who is literally showing the world he is mentally unstable and probably not someone you want to fuck around with or even know exist.  I dont give a fuck about either one of them, they both had it coming.  Quit thinking youre free to go around fucking with peoples personal shit and get a free pass.  People are fucked today.  I tell my dumb ass wife  quit with the road rage bullshit, youre gonna piss someone off and theyre gonna pull a gun out and cancel your christmas

Its like having dinner with Jeffrey dahlmer  why the fuck would you think its ok to go fuck with the nazi guy who obviously hates humans 

darwin wins x 2

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Iceman said:

I'm just saying don't fuck with people and don't get shot.

There is also truth to this.  Don't start no shit, won't be no shit. 

But that message could have been delivered without the loss of life. 

44e1WOn.gif

Edited by Anastasis

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

You're talking about the guy with the Nazi flags in his front yard?  Thanks for the head's up, dude.

LOL.  I was trying to approach this particular exercise with a perspective naive to the what the flag represents. More of a broadly applicable rule of thumb. 

Edited by Anastasis