Dare to steal Nazi flag did not end well

crash_davis

33 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Social media has taught an entire generation they can do whatever they want without getting punched in the face.

except dude didn't show up with a punch to the face, he showed up with a gun and shot her in the back.  so it doesn't matter whether social media has taught that or not, boomer.

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, elfenix said:

except dude didn't show up with a punch to the face, he showed up with a gun and shot her in the back.  so it doesn't matter whether social media has taught that or not, boomer.

Jesus, boomer, millennial or gen X the fact is he's correct.  Shooting her was 100% wrong, but when do people realize (again) there are consequences for their illegal actions. Talk about the me generation, these last couple generations have that in spades. Listen to me, listen to my unique take on life, and how my opinion matters more than yours, and my take on life matters more than yours.  

Your boomer remark is just ignorant, and misses the point about what's going on.

And that applies to the dumb ass boomers who won't wear a mask cause muh rights..

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Jesus, boomer, millennial or get X the fact is he's correct.  Shooting her was 100% wrong, but when do people realize (again) there are consequences for their illegal actions. Talk about the me generation, these last couple generations have that in spades. Listen to me, listen to my unique take on life, and how my opinion matters more than yours, and my take on life matters more than yours.  

Your boomer remarks is just ignorant, and misses the mark about what's going on.

And that applies to the dumb ass boomers who won't wear a mask cause muh rights..

Please. Back in the day a real man would have chased the person down and beat the shit out of them with their fists. Now it’s a bunch of pussies with guns.

For the record I’m a 53 year old 7th generation Texan who owns a rifle, a shotgun, and two handguns...

• Like 3

Just now, Ignatius said:

Please. Back in the day a real man would have chased the person down and beat the shit out of them with their fists. Now it’s a bunch of pussies with guns.

For the record I’m a 53 year old 7th generation Texan who owns a rifle, a shotgun, and two handguns...

Exactly. An actual badass would have walked over to the party, demanded the flag, and taken it if it wasn't given.

This guy shot a girl in the back who was running away from him.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

this threads going exactly how i expected a surly thread to go with the same usual characters.  

Social media has taught an entire generation they can do whatever they want without getting punched in the face.  This dumbass just happend to choose to fuck with someone who is literally showing the world he is mentally unstable and probably not someone you want to fuck around with or even know exist.  I dont give a fuck about either one of them, they both had it coming.  Quit thinking youre free to go around fucking with peoples personal shit and get a free pass.  People are fucked today.  I tell my dumb ass wife  quit with the road rage bullshit, youre gonna piss someone off and theyre gonna pull a gun out and cancel your christmas

Its like having dinner with Jeffrey dahlmer  why the fuck would you think its ok to go fuck with the nazi guy who obviously hates humans 

darwin wins x 2

I honestly agree.....this guy was clearly a nutjob, why even bother with it.....

Still sucks that she dieded....dude will probably do fine in prison where he will meet other people who are just as enthusiastic about swastikas as he is.....

If you are attending a party and a house across the street has 1 or more Nazi flags this is a good time to leave that party and find some new friends who won’t dare you to go get murdered.  Also, how is it possible that this guy hasn’t already killed multiple people before this?

Edited by stork642
  • Like 2

Just now, Ignatius said:

Back in the day ? maybe.  Kids have been doing childish shit since times been recorded so stealing a flag is way down the list of those things.  People with swastika flags in their yard are saying hey I'm bat shit crazy leave me alone, so that moves her act to the really stupid shit list of things not to do.

5 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Back in the day ? maybe.  Kids have been doing childish shit since times been recorded so stealing a flag is way down the list of those things.  People with swastika flags in their yard are saying hey I'm bat shit crazy leave me alone, so that moves her act to the really stupid shit list of things not to do.

Again, is 26 a kid?

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

Again, is 26 a kid?

Well the first time you asked it, it was a stupid question that had nothing to do with what was said. Someone gave an example, not of this situation, where shooting people would be clearly idiotic. So they used a classic kids prank. That person was not saying this girl was a kid. So this isn't really "again" as it's the first time you've asked the question and it hasn't been completely absurd.

Glad to help.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Pics of guns not loading.

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Well the first time you asked it, it was a stupid question that had nothing to do with what was said. Someone gave an example, not of this situation, where shooting people would be clearly idiotic. So they used a classic kids prank. That person was not saying this girl was a kid. So this isn't really "again" as it's the first time you've asked the question and it hasn't been completely absurd.

Glad to help.

Thanks.

• Haha 1

If you are attending a party and a house across the street has 1 or more Nazi flags this is a good time to leave that party and find some new friends who won’t dare you to go get murdered.  Also, how is it possible that this guy hasn’t already killed multiple people before this?

Well it is Oklahoma so her options were very limited to begin with

It was fucking murder over the trivialest thing. Anyone excusing his conduct or suggesting she somehow deserved that is a terrible human being without an ounce of empathy. Seriously, a few of you are absolutely disgusting. And I guarantee that each of you, your spouses, and your children have done something of the same degree as stupid as her at some point in your lives. At no point does anyone deserve death for harmless stupidity like that. Again, if it was your child, you wouldn't be fucking laughing or saying "Darwin" award. Fucking pitiful fucks. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

It was fucking murder over the trivialest thing. Anyone excusing his conduct or suggesting she somehow deserved that is a terrible human being without an ounce of empathy. Seriously, a few of you are absolutely disgusting. And I guarantee that each of you, your spouses, and your children have done something of the same degree as stupid as her at some point in your lives. At no point does anyone deserve death for harmless stupidity like that. Again, if it was your child, you wouldn't be fucking laughing or saying "Darwin" award. Fucking pitiful fucks. 

Would you feel like that if it was white guy was tearing out a blm flag from a black person's place?

12 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

LOL. No one died so it isn’t murder. My child would know not to fuck with people. You need to let go of your pearls before you fall off your high horse. 

10 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Would you feel like that if it was white guy was tearing out a blm flag from a black person's place?

um...yeah.  As would every normal human being on the planet.  Only a regard would reserve judgement about an extrajudicial attempted murder for what would be a class c misdemeanor until they figured out the race of the players involved. You would have to be an awful piece of shit to even ponder the question.

Edited by Cousin Strawberry
regards
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

LOL. No one died so it isn’t murder. My child would know not to fuck with people. You need to let go of your pearls before you fall off your high horse. 

Fair enough, I read shot multiple times and assumed died. But I stand by my comments. Some of y'all are seriously disturbed. 

9 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Of fucking course. Jesus Christ, I honestly cannot fathom being so twisted as to think that shooting someone in that situation would ever be anything but reprehensible.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

So you're okay with with the racist being killed, but no okay of the 26 yo woman getting shot for the exact same thing.

Holy shit you have turned into a complete fucking dumbass. He never said anything close to that. Just shut the fuck up already.

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Holy shit you have turned into a complete fucking dumbass. He never said anything close to that. Just shut the fuck up already.

He liked the post that said everyone would be okay with it, and didn't answer me, but answered clintonaldo. I figured he wasn't gonna answer me, so I was direct.

Gotta say I’ve never seen someone display a nazi flag or nazi memorabilia in my life. Seen plenty of skinheads & AB members with their tattoos, never seen a nazi flag though. The fuck is wrong with Oklahoma. 

The Nazis/German Army probably killed over 100k Americans right? Goes to show anyone associating themselves with the Nazis or confederates doesn’t give a fuck about America and is purely just a racist. 

Edited by Helobious

3 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Everyone but you thinks shooting someone in this situation is completely unwarranted.  Did this strike a nerve?  

I don't think you should be able to get on someone's property and steal anything. If you die in the act of stealing something, I'm not crying about it.

6 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

He liked the post that said everyone would be okay with it, and didn't answer me, but answered clintonaldo. I figured he wasn't gonna answer me, so I was direct.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Just now, Cousin Strawberry said:

Are you cool with a cop double-tapping someone for stealing a honeybun?  

Cops aren't the ones being stolen from.

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

Liking cousin's post that it's okay to kill the racist, but then you saying no.

4 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Cops aren't the ones being stolen from.

That's a terrible distinction. You cool with an employee at HEB shooting a 26 yo for stealing a package of Ramen?  Or maybe some Hill Country Fair Mac and Cheese?  You really think being shot multiple times for shoplifting is a reasonable result?

2 hours ago, elfenix said:

oK bOoMeR. The same response of people who thinks it’s brilliant to steal someone else’s property.  Especially a nazi.  I’m 39 so I’m hardly a boomer. What’s your excuse for being a fucking idiot?

9 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

His post doesn't say that? It says the opposite. Again, what is wrong with you?

Hard to say. I am sure he looks at honor killings and is like "I don't totally agree with it but you can totally see why everyone is upset. I mean its totally understandable that if you are a woman and engage in behavior that is criminal or brings dishonor to your family you are going to be murdered or have acid in thrown in your face.  What is this so complicated for some people? " 

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Jesus, boomer, millennial or gen X the fact is he's correct.  Shooting her was 100% wrong, but when do people realize (again) there are consequences for their illegal actions. Talk about the me generation, these last couple generations have that in spades. Listen to me, listen to my unique take on life, and how my opinion matters more than yours, and my take on life matters more than yours.  

Your boomer remark is just ignorant, and misses the point about what's going on.

sgt hulk started shit about generations.  take it up with him. 

i didn't miss the point either - someone might rationally decide that running off with a nazi flag is worth a punch in the face or a talking to from the cops.  that was his example. his example isn't at all what happened here. 

35 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

oK bOoMeR. The same response of people who thinks it’s brilliant to steal someone else’s property.  Especially a nazi.  I’m 39 so I’m hardly a boomer. What’s your excuse for being a fucking idiot?

sgt dumbshit: gosh if kids learned that they'd get punched then maybe they wouldn't fuck with people's stuff

elfenix: even if people learned that punching was the result of fucking with people's stuff, that ain't what fucking happened here

sgt dumbshit: uh you're dumb

good going dude, great argument, lots of logic, maybe you and slorch could start a debate team. 

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1

One Nazi flag is a damn good sign he is crazy. 2 flags is a fucking warning sign that he’s pretty much homicidal. So stay the fuck away. Yeah no shit, he should not have shot her. but you expect reasonable logic from an Oklahoman with 2 Nazi flags and a full SS uniform?

And this nothing close to child hood pranks. We all did stupid shit as kids. But not to the neighbors with Nazi flags flying. We all knew to leave them alone. This is more of a dumbass redneck ‘hold my beer’ moment.

And no matter how much you hate the Nazi asshole, unless he is trying to gas his neighbors or invade Paris, TX , leave his shit alone. Play stupid games get blitzkreiged.

No sympathy for either dumbass.

• Like 7