Dare to steal Nazi flag did not end well

crash_davis

11 minutes ago, elfenix said:

sgt hulk started shit about generations.  take it up with him. 

i didn't miss the point either - someone might rationally decide that running off with a nazi flag is worth a punch in the face or a talking to from the cops.  that was his example. his example isn't at all what happened here. 

sgt dumbshit: gosh if kids learned that they'd get punched then maybe they wouldn't fuck with people's stuff

elfenix: even if people learned that punching was the result of fucking with people's stuff, that ain't what fucking happened here

sgt dumbshit: uh you're dumb

good going dude, great argument, lots of logic, maybe you and slorch could start a debate team. 

Bless your heart. I’m sorry I wasn’t aware of your mental disability. I retract my comments. Good luck to you fella 

34 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Hard to say. I am sure he looks at honor killings and is like "I don't totally agree with it but you can totally see why everyone is upset. I mean its totally understandable that if you are a woman and engage in behavior that is criminal or brings dishonor to your family you are going to be murdered or have acid in thrown in your face.  What is this so complicated for some people? " 

You basically said no one would be mad if the racist died, till you edited it. 

I guess you're okay with this same girl stealing your car and getting away, or better yet a family with only one car, and is thier only way of transportation. I mean if we're going the extra mile.

8 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Bless your heart. I’m sorry I wasn’t aware of your mental disability. I retract my comments. Good luck to you fella 

go retreat to your blankey, it's ok onboard and chief ouray will keep stanning for you

27 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

You basically said no one would be mad if the racist died, till you edited it. 

I guess you're okay with this same girl stealing your car and getting away, or better yet a family with only one car, and is thier only way of transportation. I mean if we're going the extra mile.

Nope. That never happened.  Do you have a traumatic brain injury?  You have made this accusation against posters, who like me have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.  Everyone but you, the fucking retard in the room, agrees that the race or political motivation of the the thief and shooter should not change the outcome. You know that schizoaffective disorder can be controlled with medication?  You should see a DR.  Your life would be immeasurably improved if you weren't delusional and paranoid.  I mean, you would still be a fucking idiot but it would be better.

Edited by Cousin Strawberry
d
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Please. Back in the day a real man would have chased the person down and beat the shit out of them with their fists. Now it’s a bunch of pussies with guns.

For the record I’m a 53 year old 7th generation Texan who owns a rifle, a shotgun, and two handguns...

You fucking gun nut

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

WTF is up with people who like to hang up flags of folks who got their asses thoroughly kicked?

Repped.  

10 hours ago, Iceman said:

WTF is up with an individual fucking with property of another individual with their mental imbalance already on full display?

Repped.  

18 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Nope. That never happened.  Do you have a traumatic brain injury?  You have made this accusation against posters, who like me have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.  Everyone but you, the fucking retard in the room, agrees that the race or political motivation of the the thief and shooter should not change the outcome. You know that schizoaffective disorder can be controlled with medication?  You should see a DR.  Your life would be immeasurably improved if you weren't delusional and paranoid.  I mean, you would still be a fucking idiot but it would be better.

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

7 hours ago, gmr548 said:
17 hours ago, 52-80 said:
this is his mug.  komplett mit hitler moustache

nice trim buddy

nazi-flag-shooting-01.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

Imagine seeing this in the mirror and thinking "I'm a member of the master race."

I think that is Chris Elliott

220px-Chris_Elliott_at_the_41st_Emmy_Awa

• Like 1

10 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I’ve seen a lot of racist shit in my day, but I can’t recall ever seeing someone flying a nazi flag in front of their house.  Certainly not 2 nazi flags.

I’d recommend going to upstate NY, Missouri or southern Alabama. I saw a guys farm where he has a carved Reichstag eagle and swazi above his door.  

20 hours ago, Iceman said:

WTF is up with an individual fucking with property of another individual with their mental imbalance already on full display?

Do you even America bro?

People with mental issues are literally the only group it’s still ok to discriminate against, abuse or just plain harass. 

29 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

This may not work out well for himmler her ?   I took a shot.....

32 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

Bonus points for working Himmler into this.  Doesn't seem possible.

Her learn stealing from crazy man not work out; Himmler-n shooting girl in back not work out with jury.

Edited by Huckleberry

8 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Sadly, we're no worse, in fact possibly better than the majority of humans though I could be wrong. Hell maybe we are worse. However, with the variance of a few bot like and some overly emotional exceptions we largely have the intelligence to recognize the futility of rage yet acknowledge the depressing reality of the world. Which ultimately leads to a laugh or cry reaction, and mostly we choose to laugh at the insanity, stupidity and morbidity that surrounds us. 

I won't say it's a good reaction to laugh, but I personally prefer it to the equally pointless crying.

Yeah, I think most posters know when we make a ghoulish joke at something like this we're totally not serious, and do have a level of sympathy for the victim.