Book forum?

• 2 years later...
On 3/26/2018 at 1:57 AM, Disco Missile said:

I second this. 

Need to be ready for when GRRM finishes Winds of Winter.

so exploding black dwarfs won't be the last interesting thing to happen in the universe

Edited by elfenix

Emmanuel Lewis is reprising the "Scanners" franchise?  This is news to me, sir.  

Texas Book Festival is going all virtual this year, should be interesting.  Meantime, I highly recommend Stephen Harrigan's "Big Wonderful Thing:  A History of Texas"  

Even if you've read all the other histories of Texas, this is the most unique approach to it I've ever read.  

13 hours ago, Bogeywon said:

Any good audio book recommendations? Fiction or none? Love audio books they help with my anxiety 

I just got done listening to the Devil in the White City. It was good, but the architecture chapters that involved city officials pertaining to the World Fair got old really quick.

Just now, Bash Riprock said:

I just got done listening to the Devil in the White City. It was good, but the architecture chapters that involved city officials pertaining to the World Fair got old really quick.

That's what I didn't understand about the book.  I didn't care for it.  Hope the movie is better.

• Hook 'Em 1