Fallout (TV Show) - Amazon prime

MillerEP

Just finished the season. I've never played the games, knew nothing about the story, but was hooked after the first episode. Fun season of television. I loved all of the cameos like Matt Berry and Mykelti Williamson (good to see the Elstin Limehouse and Boyd Crowder reunion), but my favorite was 

Spoiler

Fred Armisen as the radio DJ

On a side note, when I become supreme ruler of the world, I am going to decree that Walton Goggins, Jon Bernthal, and the hottie from Shogun all must star in any show that is made.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Just finished the season. I've never played the games, knew nothing about the story, but was hooked after the first episode. Fun season of television. I loved all of the cameos like Matt Berry and Mykelti Williamson (good to see the Elstin Limehouse and Boyd Crowder reunion), but my favorite was 

Reveal hidden contents

Fred Armisen as the radio DJ

On a side note, when I become supreme ruler of the world, I am going to decree that Walton Goggins, Jon Bernthal, and the hottie from Shogun all must star in any show that is made.

Thankfully that's already a law with Bernthal 

• Hook 'Em 1