is this place fading away?

14 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Yes: getting booted off an LSU board only to diarrheally assault us. I don’t give an iota of fuck what someone’s rep is. I care that you have so much, because it makes this board look fucking goofy. 

1. That LSU board is admin’d by snowflakes that can’t take criticism or talk through issues like adults.

2. This forum has a better format and posters.

3. You act like I have any control over my rep. Perhaps you should consider addressing where the rep came from.

4. Without posters adding content and topics, this forum would be as worthless as hornfans.

5. If you don’t like my posts, consider addressing the posts you don’t like instead of trying to run people off that try to add value to the forum.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Not unless he’s getting it online. It’s pretty obviouse that Hugo’s life has been consumed by the internet. Saw somewhere were he mentioned  some of the other websites he frequents. I honestly get the impression that he might be homebound for one reason or another. 

On 4/25/2018 at 9:56 AM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

1. That LSU board is admin’d by snowflakes that can’t take criticism or talk through issues like adults.

2. This forum has a better format and posters.

3. You act like I have any control over my rep. Perhaps you should consider addressing where the rep came from.

4. Without posters adding content and topics, this forum would be as worthless as hornfans.

5. If you don’t like my posts, consider addressing the posts you don’t like instead of trying to run people off that try to add value to the forum.

Perhaps you should eat a bag of dicks. 

On 4/25/2018 at 12:21 PM, Whitman said:

You do know that it is obvious that you are an undiagnosed or under-medicated loon who exhibits every single classical symptom of severe Aspergers

LOL, you're able to diagnose Asperger's on a forum?  I mean, there's a  lot of different routes you could have gone when trying to knock Hugo but choosing Aspergers which is diagnosed by monitoring:

'eye to eye, facial expression, body postures, and gestures to regulate social interaction'.   

How the fuck did you observe any of those, much less come up with 'every single classical symptom of severe Aspergers'? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

How the fuck did you observe any of those, much less come up with 'every single classical symptom of severe Aspergers'? 

I read it on his kompromat file which is shared between Putin, Trump and Hillary's dentist.

• Like 1

I was under the impression for a while there that the post rate at this site was seemingly down.

But I discovered something.  At the shag, I used "what's new" most of the time, to see what people were talking about.

There's two ways to do that here, "Unread Content" and "Fluid View."  They are slightly different I believe and have changed a little since Surly's inception.  Originally, I thought "Fluid View" best approximated "what's new" or unread posts, but I have since changed that view.  Whatever the differences, I think I am seeing more stuff with "unread content" than with fluid view.  And, it seems once you click on a post from fluid view, eg one in the baseball forum, until you change it back, your fluid view is of the baseball forum.

Ymmv, but something to consider if you feel like surl is "slower" than the shag.

On 4/30/2018 at 7:21 PM, Rex Kramer said:

Artificial Iverson just negged me 9 times (Nine times!).

Cute lil buddy. 

AI always was a volume shooter...

On 4/30/2018 at 11:22 PM, markstanco said:

He negged me zero times. Maybe it was something you said? 

No, I negged him once and he went ape shit and negged 9 different posts, one of which was an innocuous matter-of-fact post about Dallas sports talk radio. 

He went searching for posts to neg.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:
On 5/4/2018 at 5:24 PM, Rex Kramer said:
No, I negged him once and he went ape shit and negged 9 different posts, one of which was an innocuous matter-of-fact post about Dallas sports talk radio. 

I read this in Derka's voice.

¡Injusticia!

Fuck Dallas....

Except the Cowboys, Stars, and Rangers.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Derka just did this to me because I negged him for Derka’ing a thread on the basketball board.  He’s also apparently sent me PMs, which I’m sure are very interesting.  I hope it was cathartic.

Internet: serious business

Yeah well Derka is deranged and delusional. He’s done the same to me multiple times.