Every State's least favorite State

Bash Riprock

States that I do like: Colorado, New Mexico, Louisiana.
States that I do not like: Oklahoma, New Jersey, Mississippi.
I've never been to Iowa and am therefore agnostic about the concept, but you seem cool.

I give Texans shit about the self love, but there’s a real honesty to it I respect. It’s also such a big and diverse place that I have to segment my feelings for it. I love Austin, SA, the Hill Country. I like DFW. I don’t like Houston much. Waco is hell on earth.
  • Like 2

Iowa hating Nebraska (and vice versa) is spot on accurate.
Iowa liking Minnesota?  No fucking way.  Anecdotally, it would be Wisconsin or Colorado long before Minnesota.  It's like a northern version of Texas, except the people pretend to be all "aw shucks jeez dontcha know" instead of owning their arrogance outright.

Quit being a pansy

7 hours ago, bolverk said:

States that I do like: Colorado, New Mexico, Louisiana.

States that I do not like: Oklahoma, New Jersey, Mississippi.

I've never been to Iowa and am therefore agnostic about the concept, but you seem cool.

Is that Perkins restaurant next to the Omaha airport in Nebraska, or that weird little part of Iowa that slips into Nebraska like a hookworm? If it's in Iowa, I guess I've eaten a few breakfasts in Iowa. 

8 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I give Texans shit about the self love, but there’s a real honesty to it I respect. It’s also such a big and diverse place that I have to segment my feelings for it. I love Austin, SA, the Hill Country. I like DFW. I don’t like Houston much. Waco is hell on earth.

Edited by C-Man
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Pretty smart for a foreigner.