Black Lives Matter: Does the Marxism of its co-founders conflict with its mission?

bad_teammate

2 minutes ago, Axiom of Choice said:

The reason I google searched that term is because some of the statements on the BLM website that were posted here sound exactly like typical leftist talking points. 

Cool, so like I said, the only people who would ever even come across this stuff are already hardline ideologues. I appreciate your confirmation. :)

You take this to imply that I do not care about the BLM movement's primary goals, but this is not the case.

It's not "this", specifically, bud, it's the entire bullshit ouvre. :D

But if you have not personally been at the mercy of officers and judges who use their positions to abuse, mock, and belittle you and turn your life upside down for years merely because they can, then I guarantee you that you do not have one ounce of the passion on this subject of one who has.

It's interesting that you've got deep personal connections to the topic yet your only apparent participation in it is to fucking Google search "BLM ideology" and then concern-troll against the movement whose primary goals you claim to support.

Bully!

But to go back to this issue of you Very Seriously Wanting BLM to succeed in its goal that it shares with you I do have these two unanswered questions that relate to the validity of your cOnCeRn:

But you know none of this because you neither ask nor listen, and instead you give senseless generalizations to anyone who you think opposes your dogma.   

Just now, Axiom of Choice said:

Some people do not treat every forum like a facebook page to broadcast all the supposed wonderful things they do.

Very true! Few/none of us do, in fact. We all know very little about each other or our activities.

What you're trying, unsuccessfully, to do here is create some kind of aura of mystery regarding your ideological bent and beliefs on the issue. Your Rottweiler's-jaw-lock on expressing a ~*~*~*~ concern ~*~*~*~ about the political success of BLM without actually delving into the actual reality of that concern (i.e., how many people who are persuadable would ever even stumble across this Marxism among its co-founders?) belies that attempt.

You can just say it: You are ideologically hostile to BLM in general and you want them to fail and you want them to lose support.

Just be open, honest, and free! :D

13 minutes ago, Axiom of Choice said:

Do you think i went back in time 8 years ago to post a thread on shaggy bevo in which I stated "The answer to many of the problems with law enforcement in this country can be solved by replacing the masses of poorly educated, low paid officers with a reduced force of college educated (minimum of bachelors degree), high paid officers. With fewer numbers of officers, police departments will be forced to actually fight crime, as opposed to setting up speed traps, driving around on pointless patrols, and harassing law-abiding citizens," and where I also advocated for "massive layoffs for current officers," to misrepresent my ideological bent and beliefs on this thread?  If I had a time machine, I would find better use for it.  

I would have to see the full context of that to see if it actually aligns with BLM's goals, because most of it seems like pretty boilerplate Libertarianism with zero focus on systemic racism. In fact, the idea that "police departments will be forced to actually fight crime" is vague and the exact imprecise rhetoric used by police currently.

I was unable to find the post using the search function on ShaggyTexas to get this context, perhaps because I (just discovered, because I left in The Great Transition) have been permanently banned. Alas.

So on to your concern about BLM's Marxism and its political implications...
Are swingable voters going to be Google-searching "BLM ideology" in an attempt to find out whether or not it is Marxist?