Jo Jorgensen

MillerEP

Just now, hpslugga said:

That party would have a little more resonance with me if I even thought they knew what libertarianism actually is.

It’s a political philosophy calling for governments to regulate nothing but the uterus. 

• Like 3

bro, I just think we could solve everything by being fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I just don’t want the government in my business until I need something. Have you read the Constitution? Neither have I, but when I read sections of it on reddit I form it to fit what I mean.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Just let this shit go.  She's taking one for the team.  They are not publicizing her ticket.  They are barely asking for money or debate time or ballot spots.  They are being really cool about it this year.  She has some things to say, just google them.  Otherwise, they are purposely being quiet.  Yeah, there's gonna be a few loud-mouth advocates, but nothing compared to Bednarik, Barr, or Johnson.  Just let it sit, don't stir shit up and they'll be quiet.  They are completely, well almost completely...of the mindset to just be a placeholder for a 1% vote (nobody on our side is clamoring for the 5% thresh hold this time around).  Just be quiet about the whole thing.  They are totally of the mindset that Trump needs to be defeated or die, and then we can get back to our usual shit.  Amash made this abundantly clear.  Don't stir no shit, won't be no shit.  I will get back to taunting y'all in four years.  Meantime, we are all for Team Biden.  

Oh shit, I forgot about Kanye.