Brothahorn's Conservative Thread

Brothahorn

10 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Now we just have to decide whether or not he actually isn't voting for Trump. The numbers show us that 53% of men voted for Trump last time, and yet there's not a single Trump voter on this board! How strange.

Surly must have the absolute best luck. We completely defy logic and statistics. If you figure we have 20 or so vocal anti-Biden folks, statistically speaking, the odds that zero of those people are Donald Trump voters is one in 7,629,619,621,922,640,000,000,000. In English that's one in seven septillion six hundred twenty-nine sextillion six hundred nineteen quintillion six hundred twenty-one quadrillion nine hundred twenty-two trillion six hundred forty billion

So we've either created one of the most significant breakthroughs in probability and statistics in human history here, or, well, there' s a lot of people on this board who are completely full of shit when they say they're not voting for Trump.

Started wondering about straight party voting and found this - https://www.texastribune.org/2017/06/01/texas-gov-greg-abbott-signs-bill-eliminate-straight-ticket-voting/

Straight party voting in a number of counties have flipped Republican to Democrat esp in harris, dallas and ft bend.  Expect longer lines as per vote time increases.

Are you really holding Biden accountable for the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner while eschewing the reality of systematic racism? The Congressional Black Caucus supported the ‘94 bill as did clear majorities of black voters. What we didn’t support was Trump taking out full page newspaper ads calling for death penalty for innocent teens in the Central Park jogger case.  

Did I say he was to blame? Or did I ask what he did to help during those times. And how that would translate to his presidency.

I have no idea who you're voting for nor have I ever seen you address the current Republican party policy of thinly veiled dog whistling against minorities for votes.
You're very defensive.

No, not defensive. Just amazed/annoyed at how closed minded, these supposedly educated people really are. I can’t say I don’t like Biden without it turning into, “OMG, you must be a Trumpkin!

As if the world is that simple.

Now we just have to decide whether or not he actually isn't voting for Trump. The numbers show us that 53% of men voted for Trump last time, and yet there's not a single Trump voter on this board! How strange.
Surly must have the absolute best luck. We completely defy logic and statistics. If you figure we have 20 or so vocal anti-Biden folks, statistically speaking, the odds that zero of those people are Donald Trump voters is one in 7,629,619,621,922,640,000,000,000. In English that's one in seven septillion six hundred twenty-nine sextillion six hundred nineteen quintillion six hundred twenty-one quadrillion nine hundred twenty-two trillion six hundred forty billion
So we've either created one of the most significant breakthroughs in probability and statistics in human history here, or, well, there' s a lot of people on this board who are completely full of shit when they say they're not voting for Trump.

The Trump supporters have all been Neg banned by the supposedly open minded crowd.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

The Trump supporters have all been Neg banned by the supposedly open minded crowd.

Eh. Maybe a couple. The majority of neg bombed people are obvious trolls. There have been a couple of people I thought got neg bombed that didn't deserve it, but generally speaking, rarely does someone actually attempting to engage get neg bombed. 

The Trump supporters are just pretending to be abstaining or voting third party. It's pretty simple.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Eh. Maybe a couple. The majority of neg bombed people are obvious trolls. There have been a couple of people I thought got neg bombed that didn't deserve it, but generally speaking, rarely does someone actually attempting to engage get neg bombed. 
The Trump supporters are just pretending to be abstaining or voting third party. It's pretty simple.

Guys like Tahoe, Rex, the Baylor guy and the Auburn guy are the ones that immediately come to mind. I didn’t think they were trolls, just really open about who they are.

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Where is Tahoe? Or MP5?

Tahoe? Are you talking about the guy who would come into a thread, drop trow and drag his ass across the carpet and then and leave for 3 months? The Tahoe that would just ask some questions and stir the pot and not engage in actual conversation. That's the Tahoe I remember shortly before he disappeared. Good riddance. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Tahoe? Are you talking about the guy who would come into a thread, drop trow and drag his ass across the carpet and then and leave for 3 months? The Tahoe that would just ask some questions and stir the pot and not engage in actual conversation. That's the Tahoe I remember shortly before he disappeared. Good riddance. 

So...Hugo before he got promoted to department head?

5 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

it's a bit of a shame, really, because there was a time when he was a halfway decent poster. 

trump has erased decency amongst republicans, which is why the all left this forum, largely. i think most are probably decent people deceived by the orange hobgoblin, but they cannot defend his bullshit without being indecent, so they avoid trying. instead, they resort to (no politics please) on the daily texas, and gaslight the fuck out of those threads while maintaining some semblance of plausible deniability. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Guys like Tahoe, Rex, the Baylor guy and the Auburn guy are the ones that immediately come to mind. I didn’t think they were trolls, just really open about who they are.

Did those guys get fatwa'd into a ban? I don't recall that. Rex is still here. Tahoe is certainly one of our active posters here, take your pick of about 5 of them that he could be.

Edited by BradInATX

4 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Where is Tahoe? Or MP5?

It’s possible some posters may have changed names.

tahoe quit, he wasn't banned.

mp5 was banned from shaggy for other reasons.

escriva quit because he actually hated trump and knew there was no way any reasonable person could even attempt to carry water for him.

rex was never banned.  he still roams this place.  he just changed his name.

i don't know who "the baylor guy" is but i doubt he was crowdsourced.

want to try again since you are just making shit up (very on-brand by the way).

• Hook 'Em 3

On 9/14/2020 at 12:15 PM, JimmyJames said:

Plenty of people on this board vote for trump they either don’t post or lie about it.

So anyway I was sitting at the bar in the restaurant next to my office eating lunch. Only 2 people are allowed at the bar at a time but the other guy was a friendly gregarious old white guy and liked to talk. 

After some conversation about work, Austin, etc.  he asks me if I watched NFL football yesterday. I said sure why not. He then says “because of all those fucking damn niggers kneeling at the flag is why I’m never watching it again.” Said it loud enough for plenty of people in the restaurant to hear. 

I wasn’t really stunned and just quickly changed the subject. In fact I was actually anticipating and waiting for that kind of moment. 

I thought this was the best thread to put that  story in. 

Holy shit

2 hours ago, sidis said:

tahoe quit, he wasn't banned.

mp5 was banned from shaggy for other reasons.

escriva quit because he actually hated trump and knew there was no way any reasonable person could even attempt to carry water for him.

rex was never banned.  he still roams this place.  he just changed his name.

i don't know who "the baylor guy" is but i doubt he was crowdsourced.

want to try again since you are just making shit up (very on-brand by the way).

If I'm correct, "the baylor guy" is the on e who made a thread of how different black people in other countries, or outside of the city were nicer than the ones not. I can't remember which one it was.

17 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I liked Tahoe and Escriva. Escriva teaches econ at George Mason (I think, or someplace like it) and was worth talking to. 

escriva was okay to have a conversation with as long as he stayed within a narrow topical context.  him completely losing his shit multiple times on the site and explicitly writing out his fantasies of posters' wives and daughters being raped and cum on indicated an underlying pathology that was consistent with his opus dei psychopathy.  he had very disturbing moments and he was remarkably wrong about virtually every thing he attempted to predict (particularly elections).

tahoe was disingenuous.  he complained about people not engaging him in a serious way.  i tried numerous times in good faith and he demonstrated what a duplicitous chickenshit he really was in every instance.  he was entirely useless in my opinion.  not because of his perspective or outdated beliefs, but because he was just another sad troll that wouldn't own up to it...all while bemoaning unfair treatment.  while he would likely claim that he was run off the board for being conservative, i think he ultimately knew he didn't have the energy to try and carry water for his beloved party's current cult of personality in any rational way...since it is impossible.

but i have noticed that you have a real bias towards nostalgia so i am not surprised you would remember them fondly.  and i would say they were a much higher quality brand of "republican" than what we've been left with on the daily texan board and here (this thread serving as prima facie evidence).

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I liked Tahoe and Escriva. Escriva teaches econ at George Mason (I think, or someplace like it) and was worth talking to. 

He was when it came to football. With regards to politics, he was every bit as much as in Lala Land as was Tahoe. Didn't have much to contribute to it, but he especially felt he did and would definitely let you "know" it. He's the reason I even know what the Dunning Kruger Effect is.

Questions for the conservatives here:

1) Do you think the Fed government should be involved in protecting access to medical care for those with pre-existing conditions?

2) If yes, do you support the administration trying to strike down the ACA?

3) If no, do you hope that the Pres is lying about having his own plan?

4) Do you believe the President when he says he has his own plan?

Edit: numbers are hard

Edited by Foosters

7 minutes ago, sidis said:

escriva was okay to have a conversation with as long as he stayed within a narrow topical context.  him completely losing his shit multiple times on the site and explicitly writing out his fantasies of posters' wives and daughters being raped and cum on indicated an underlying pathology that was consistent with his opus dei psychopathy.  he had very disturbing moments and he was remarkably wrong about virtually every thing he attempted to predict (particularly elections).

tahoe was disingenuous.  he complained about people not engaging him in a serious way.  i tried numerous times in good faith and he demonstrated what a duplicitous chickenshit he really was in every instance.  he was entirely useless in my opinion.  not because of his perspective or outdated beliefs, but because he was just another sad troll that wouldn't own up to it...all while bemoaning unfair treatment.  while he would likely claim that he was run off the board for being conservative, i think he ultimately knew he didn't have the energy to try and carry water for his beloved party's current cult of personality in any rational way...since it is impossible.

but i have noticed that you have a real bias towards nostalgia so i am not surprised you would remember them fondly.  and i would say they were a much higher quality brand of "republican" than what we've been left with on the daily texan board and here (this thread serving as prima facie evidence).

Esto. Tahoe didn't even have the decency to include some flair in his trolling. He was probably the most boring poster on TOS.

What about Emoryoid or whatever his name was?

That guy fucking sucked.

Edit: Wow, just found a thread on TOS from 2015 titled "The Donald."  Not gonna link it. Basically just a bunch of supposedly college educated adults explaining why Donald will make such a super president because he's so rich.

Edited by Foosters

13 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Why is nobody talking about Swammy? He was the most hilarious dunk on himself poster on TOS and briefly on this one. Sure he was annoying but also constantly unintentionally hilarious. Was crowdbanned here. I miss him. 

Did we ever figure out who his new sock was? 

5 hours ago, Foosters said:

Questions for the conservatives here:

1) Do you think the Fed government should be involved in protecting access to medical care for those with pre-existing conditions?

2) If yes, do you support the administration trying to strike down the ACA?

3) If no, do you hope that the Pres is lying about having his own plan?

4) Do you believe the President when he says he has his own plan?

Edit: numbers are hard

you intended these to be rhetorical, right? because you know you're not getting any answers...

6 hours ago, Foosters said:

What about Emoryoid or whatever his name was?

That guy fucking sucked.

Edit: Wow, just found a thread on TOS from 2015 titled "The Donald."  Not gonna link it. Basically just a bunch of supposedly college educated adults explaining why Donald will make such a super president because he's so rich.

The South Park crowd will remember an episode where Cartman said "Jesus Christ!" and one of the atheists-of-the-future said mockingly "you believe in a supernatural being!" In that same exact condescending voice, I hear myself saying "lol they believed that he actually created all that "wealth" for himself."

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 year later...

Holy shit didn't even know this thread existed or that there were any other conservatives in this wasteland of idiocy.

But if you aren't excited about the future - what the midterms and 2024 will bring - you don't have a pulse.

There's a reason Hispanics and Blacks and young people are leaving the Dems in droves.

All we need to do is let Biden and Dems' record speak for itself - every major crisis facing this country stemmed from them:

• Inflation?  Yeah printing money and trying to end fossil fuels will affect inflation.  you think?
  • Foreign Policy?  Under Trump, we had peace everywhere. Biden?  Afghanistan was a disaster and Obama let Russia have Crimea with no consequences and now they're trying to do a secret nuclear deal with Iran...what could go wrong?
  • Illegal immigration?  Yeah an open border policy will do that.
  • Learning loss in school?  that's what happens when lock kids out of school and turn the schools over to the teachers union who want to fetishize your kids while ignoring basic math and reading.

And there's nothing that the Biden admin will do about it because they are bitches to the very online leftwing and mainstream media who believe that their shit don't stink.

Oh yeah, Biden also needs the Easter Bunny to protect him from tough questions.

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 8

12 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Man I wish I had the memory of a goldfish and could forget the fiscal policy from 2017-2021. It sure would make shitposting fallacious talking points easier.

Tarrifs, massive domestic stimulus, and literal trillions of free money during the trump admin have more to do with our current situation than anything grandpa joe has done so far

What color is the sky in your world?

But hey - at least you have the mainstream media behind you (which is where I know you like them, am I right?)

This blue checkmark has half a million followers...lol

• Fuck You 4

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

You may be the dumbest motherfucker on this board. And there are some absolute morons here

🤣🤣🤣🤣

when you have nothing

I'll admit, I'm no Einstein like AOC, but still....

• Fuck You 5