Brothahorn's Conservative Thread

Brothahorn

By all means, feel free to support the white supremist loving president. Since this thread is basically just 3 moronic posters reposting other people's tweets, let me add another one just for you: 

I'm sure you're a fine person brothahorn, just don't seem so surprised that 85% of your fellow black Americans don't support this POS racist fuck we have to call the president (for now). 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate
  • Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

What kind of brain worms does it take to be a black man in America, observe the president advocate for white supremacist terror, and decide his party is for you because the other party wants black people to be able to vote?

I bet you wish you could force all black  to vote your way.

• Fuck You 1

35 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The black person that votes for the white supremacist. He is doing something that is harmful to himself. 

No, see there are black/brown people that are better served by the R party.  They want less taxes/guns etc... and President shithead maybe racist and all kinds of bigoted with not just his words but also his policy...But that affects the vast majority of minorities/blacks and not those that are well off like the well to do black/brown person...or somebody getting that sweet grift money.  But a lot (not all) of those black/brown people definitely feel guilty about pulling the R lever...but pull it anyways.  And they get VERY pissed off when called out on it.  I don't know if I've seen BrothHorn melt down and start raging in CR but it wouldn't surprise me.  It's a really interesting position to be in. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Do you think that they're too stupid, or too ignorant?

You’re really bad at trolling. Just really, really shitty at it. You’re a halfway decent poster when you’re not being a dipshit troll, so stop being a dipshit troll.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Do you think that they're too stupid, or too ignorant?

that's a terrible take - too simplistic and doesn't account for human complexity. 

ChiTownDoc's point is well-made - there's nothing to preclude a black person (or any other traditionally disenfranchised minority) from embracing the 'i got mine, too bad for you' philosophy. hell, even Chappelle made a joke about telling Obama 'damn n**** i just GOT this money!' lol 

the NPR/podcast Catdaddy shared upthread i think is also very valid. if you are a special unicorn, you tend to get a lot of attention and airtime. and money. i would imagine a number of individuals figured out there was a helluva gravy train if they parrot a certain line. (D&S, Candace Owens seem to be the most obvious examples of this)

i'm sure there are also those that truly support so-called republican positions. maybe they feel like they have no choice. maybe they lay awake at night tormented by the fact they are forced to support Trump because the party is HIS now and for the foreseeable future. (Congressman Will Hurd reminds me of this...he didn't vote to impeach, but you could tell he was completely disgusted and just really didn't want to be anywhere near Washington anymore, and he indeed quit). 

seems a lot of white folks fell into this last category as well...and we see a large number of them on this site that have broken that bond and said 'fuck it, no more'. i imagine there are some black republicans that have done the same. 

people are complicated and have varied motives, both noble and ignoble. 

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

There is one thing I know about people. If you vote for trump and you aren’t a rich white asshole, you’re a fucking idiot that’s voting against your interests and for the candidate and party that wants to fuck you in your stupid little face.

If you are a rich white asshole, I understand your vote but hope you die from something awful like falling into a volcano while being violated by a bear. 

You see mchookem's sentence and say they're ignorant, or just bad people?

• Fuck You 1

No one is angry with you. You just remind me of kids from high school unable to see the irony of their expression of individuality as they wore the same doc Martin shoes, black clothes, and make-up as their friends. You think people care, they don’t. We checked this thread to hear a viewpoint that we might not have been exposed to. All you did was retweet’s some simpleton bullshit and try to pass it off a profundity.

Maybe you are a conservative because you have limited charisma and appeal, and a desire to be social which has led you to joining fringe groups to gain a local societal acceptance amongst yet another counter-culture group (so original!) in the same vein that one joins the flat earth society. But all of this is presumptuous of me- Mr. White Liberal, so I shall kindly or otherwise go and fuck myself.
  • Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

There is one thing I know about people. If you vote for trump and you aren’t a rich white asshole, you’re a fucking idiot that’s voting against your interests and for the candidate and party that wants to fuck you in your stupid little face.

If you are a rich white asshole, I understand your vote but hope you die from something awful like falling into a volcano while being violated by a bear. 

He really isn't all that great for rich white assholes either unless you happen to be a rich white asshole that knows him personally or is willing to fellate him publicly.

33 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I can get why the non-racist messages that conservatives dress their movement up with can be appealing to some black men. I don’t think you’re going to find any Democratic voters here that will really go to bat for the Democrats on racial issues. The sad fact is that the Democratic Party has too often taken black voters for granted and not done enough to address their material concerns. Even to the point of waiting until fucking 2020 to actually publicly address the GOP’s long-running voter suppression efforts. The Democrats’ record of actually standing up and fighting for black people is abysmal.

In light of that, it makes sense that a message about individual empowerment can appeal to black people. But this ignores the question of who have the Democrats abysmally failed to fight on behalf of black people against? The answer is obviously Republicans. It’s the Republican Party that welcomed the explicitly racist voters into the party in the civil rights era. It’s Republicans who spent decades stacking the courts until they won a bullshit decision overturning the key provision of the Voting Rights Act. It’s Republicans who have been openly suppressing the black vote for years. It’s Republicans who are opposing any efforts to rein in police abuses against black people and who are expressly allying themselves with white supremacists. It’s Republicans who are literally using the idea of black people in white neighborhoods to scare whites people. It’s Republicans who think black people are subhuman.

So the choice for black voters should be clear. How Republicans view black people is not up for reasonable debate. To them, Brotha is the enemy. He’s literally the embodiment of all of their fears and he must not be allowed to have any political agency unless he supports their racist agenda. But most people are dumb as hell about plenty of things and every demographic group has its contrarians (the dumbest people of all who think they’re actually the most brilliant, because god has a sense of humor), and the Democratic Party has failed its black voters time and time again. So I do kind of get it, or at least I would if the GOP weren’t explicitly a white supremacist party now.

Here’s the difference between us and them. I think Brotha is absolute fucking looney tunes for still supporting the GOP at this point in time, but I don’t think he’s crazy for generally leaning conservative and I still want him and every person like him to vote. Because I want every American citizen that is eligible to vote to do so, because a country cannot be for the people if it is not of the people and by the people. And that includes people with ideas I think are fucking stupid, because that’s what democracy is fucking about.

I agree with the sentiment of your last paragraph. It's American through and through. 

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

No, see there are black/brown people that are better served by the R party.  They want less taxes/guns etc... and President shithead maybe racist and all kinds of bigoted with not just his words but also his policy...But that affects the vast majority of minorities/blacks and not those that are well off like the well to do black/brown person...or somebody getting that sweet grift money.  But a lot (not all) of those black/brown people definitely feel guilty about pulling the R lever...but pull it anyways.  And they get VERY pissed off when called out on it.  I don't know if I've seen BrothaHorn melt down and start raging in CR but it wouldn't surprise me.  It's a really interesting position to be in. 

You haven't and you won't see it.

I don't live off what a bunch of internet strangers think of my politics. I say what I want and move on. That's the blessing of being a free man in American. I can voice my opinion and not care about what a bunch of assholes say. I've gotten into heated almost physical arguments with friends and family over my politics. If I didn't lose it then, why would I now? This is nothing, but entertainment. Across HF, Shaggy and this, only NAIU, SUB and SWAYZE have changed my opinion. There are some others that I will respectfully engage. The rest I don't give a shit about. Fuck 'em.

What I notice with so many of the called enlightened crowd is that white people can make political decisions based on policy. But as a black person, I'm not allowed to vet my candidates or chose the platform that identifies with my beliefs. That's because of prejudice in how black people are viewed by their so called allies. But of course they will front for the internet/social media. Unless they are coming at a black person that doesn't say the right things. So that's why I call them chickenshit racists. 

I didn't vote for Trump the first time and have no plans on voting for him again. So whatever you want to say about him is fine. But, you have no credibility when the clown that you want me to vote for has been in office for over 40 years and yet you telling me how bad the systematic racism is. 40+ years, 8 of those as VP. Plus his shitty crime bill, which made things worse for people like me. But somehow, now he is going to fix things. IOW, you can't understand why I won't vote for your approved racist as opposed to the racist you don't like. 

Democrats have been carrying 95% of the black vote for how long? And yet here we are talking about how bad the system treats us. Why would I vote for the same politicians/politics that's been fucking me before I was even born? Only white people and hand picked negroes can afford that.

Overall you are right, I don't want to pay more taxes. I don't want a limit on my guns. If I don't agree the Dems on illegal immigration, minimum wage, climate change, etc., why am I supposed to push all that aside and vote for them? If you saw me would you see anything other than the color of my skin?

FTR, I'm nothing special. My dad was an asshole, my mom barely finished PV. And I'm just a country boy from East Texas, who refuses to accept anything less than what I work for.

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Trump supporters, when struggling to defend the indefensible, remind us to pay no attention to what Trump says; they tell us to watch what he does. I wonder if brotha was watching when Trump appointed 198 judges to the bench and found only one qualified black judge to appoint.

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Wait, you align with the Republicans on climate change?

Now I truly hate you.

LOL. I said I don't agree with Democrats. There is a middle ground, somewhere over the rainbow.

Sincerely, what is Joe Biden going to give me that he hasn't in 40+ years? What is he going to give me that Obama didn't? If you are going to tell how bad things are now, you need to understand that a person who has been in office for 40+ years, is not going to fix anything. So why should I trust him?

• Fuck You 2

One specific person in office was meant to fix all the things? Huh ok...well tell it to the obstructionist extraordinaire Moscow Mitch.

Or maybe you prefer the guy who just destroys and makes it all worse? Vote or don't vote, no one is saying you have to vote at all...if you're a Trump fan, own it

Edited by ChuckNorrisActionJeans
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

One specific person in office was meant to fix all the things? Huh ok...well tell it to the obstructionist extraordinaire Moscow Mitch.

Or maybe you prefer the guy who just destroys and makes it all worse? Vote or don't vote, no one is saying you have to vote at all...if you're a Trump fan, own it

Read the whole conversation for context. Or stay in your lane, lil dude.

24 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Bookmark for tomorrow.

Interesting how that is the first thing you to jokers question me on.

would you rather that i whitesplain race relations? (and did you miss post #669?)

Edited by elfenix

8 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

You haven't and you won't see it.

I don't live off what a bunch of internet strangers think of my politics. I say what I want and move on. That's the blessing of being a free man in American. I can voice my opinion and not care about what a bunch of assholes say. I've gotten into heated almost physical arguments with friends and family over my politics. If I didn't lose it then, why would I now? This is nothing, but entertainment. Across HF, Shaggy and this, only NAIU, SUB and SWAYZE have changed my opinion. There are some others that I will respectfully engage. The rest I don't give a shit about. Fuck 'em.

What I notice with so many of the called enlightened crowd is that white people can make political decisions based on policy. But as a black person, I'm not allowed to vet my candidates or chose the platform that identifies with my beliefs. That's because of prejudice in how black people are viewed by their so called allies. But of course they will front for the internet/social media. Unless they are coming at a black person that doesn't say the right things. So that's why I call them chickenshit racists. 

I didn't vote for Trump the first time and have no plans on voting for him again. So whatever you want to say about him is fine. But, you have no credibility when the clown that you want me to vote for has been in office for over 40 years and yet you telling me how bad the systematic racism is. 40+ years, 8 of those as VP. Plus his shitty crime bill, which made things worse for people like me. But somehow, now he is going to fix things. IOW, you can't understand why I won't vote for your approved racist as opposed to the racist you don't like. 

Democrats have been carrying 95% of the black vote for how long? And yet here we are talking about how bad the system treats us. Why would I vote for the same politicians/politics that's been fucking me before I was even born? Only white people and hand picked negroes can afford that.

refuses to accept anything less than what I work for.

So you joined an internet forum (discussion board) to talk but not listen and you even created a thread here to explain your perspective but when questioned you resort to some variance of white libs are the worst.  

You also credit NAIU and Subliminal for their contributions to this site.  But why?  Is it because they both pointed out the slurs we use to insult people are tantamount to discrimination or was it because of their explanation that they deserve basic rights that heterosexuals have?  One of which could be understood as we are taught these slurs so as they become normalized while our brains are not fully functional and the other is really not defensible as even children can discern that marginalizing individuals is wrong.  If you think this is contradictory it is only because of the limited imagination of the reader who cannot discern between a flippant phrase which often bypasses impulse control and an active belief and behavior which occurs over time.

Who said you cannot vet candidates?  Did we have a meaning that I missed?  

Citing Biden's past mistakes is one thing, especially if he didn't foresee the consequences of his bill.   That is a judgement error.   But where we differ is that I would take a man that has made mistakes and can learn from them over a man that does not.   As to how he can fix things, well you might not have noticed but he listens to scientists and lets experts in the field present cases to him.   He doesn't believe we need a secret police force to send into certain areas to abuse citizens under the guise of protecting property.  He doesn't embolden agitators and fringe elements, abandon allies (Kurds), or ignore Americans being assassinated for bounties by his personal benefactor.   He also gives a shit that we have clean air, clean water, functioning government agencies (post office) and that out immigration policy is not based on cruelty and inflicting trauma for shits and giggles.  He does not start trade wars, increase the price of good for his citizens, and use the office for self enrichment.  He does not want to encourage violence in the streets and lend support for abusive police,  nutjob militias, and does not want your religious views to supplant science in a science course.   He wants to repair relationships with allies, keep healthcare for people, and restore legitimacy to our dedicated men and women of our intelligence and justice departments.    You might think this is pie in the sky bullshit, but actually this is just a return to normalcy, not some actual new policy.   But hey, by all means, bow down to 'conservatives' that have only 1 single principle which can be summed up as "fuck you, pay me" as they serve their masters.   For all of the faults of the DP, they are not the anarchy party which you so called conservatives have embraced.    

Your last sentences  are just a blended smoothie of false bravado and idiotic phrasing topped with an extra shot of (awe shucks, I am from small town E. Texas).  But it is missing something, I think you needed to sweeten it with a little "I work hard for my money!" declarations to really give it that extra kick for mass appeal.

Signed, Mr. White Liberal who finished unkindly fucking himself. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Coming from a black man, this is so chef's kiss to my ears:

I didn't vote for Trump the first time and have no plans on voting for him again. So whatever you want to say about him is fine. But, you have no credibility when the clown that you want me to vote for has been in office for over 40 years and yet you telling me how bad the systematic racism is. 40+ years, 8 of those as VP. Plus his shitty crime bill, which made things worse for people like me. But somehow, now he is going to fix things. IOW,

you can't understand why I won't vote for your approved racist as opposed to the racist you don't like. 

Overall you are right, I don't want to pay more taxes. I don't want a limit on my guns. If I don't agree the Dems on illegal immigration, minimum wage, climate change, etc., why am I supposed to push all that aside and vote for them? If you saw me would you see anything other than the color of my skin?

• Fuck You 1

He sure does like to push the narrative that Blacks are always playing the victim card and that’s why they vote Dem.  There’s no explanation as to why he thinks this way either.  And if that’s not what he thinks, then why go out of the way to always mention that he doesn’t think of himself as a victim?

4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Nobody gets angrier at black peoples for not falling in line and doing what they’re told than racist white trump supporting NFL fans who like national anthems. 

Nobody 'cept for the Left.

bidenvote.jpg

8 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I mean the notion that white liberals get “angry” at people like diamond and silk and brothahorn is so fucking stupid there is a 100 percent chance it originated from some trumper on Facebook who thought it was a clever post. 

It wasn’t. 

I don’t get it either. Is anyone really wasting time getting angry about it? Those two women are grifters first and foremost. They can do what they want though. So can Brothahorn. He wants to vote for Trump he can go right ahead because he doesn’t need permission. The stain that that will leave upon them and everyone else voting for him will not go away though and honestly it should not. You should be held accountable for casting a vote for a virulent racist hellbent on sucking every last dollar he can out of this country and then handing that money to his Russian Oligarch creditors. That money comes from American taxpayers and we should be upset about seeing it happen.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1