Things you really just don't get...

immortal13

3 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

I don't get you people. This guy is dating one of the moms on our water polo team. Burnt orange shirt, cargo shorts, flip flops, and a cowboy hat. FFS.
933d36e14ecc0f3d788332596aa2c119.jpg

This guy is dragging prime water polo MILF strange.  Maybe you need to re-think your wardrobe. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Ovef/marcus-by-goldman-sachs-investing-is-not-a-game-featuring-rosamund-pike

This actress plays an insane crazy cunt who ruthlessly steals money from old people, getting them put in homes and having them basically tortured and killed. All while puffin on a ecig.

Screen-Shot-2021-01-14-at-10.05.36-AM.pn

Now she's doing ads for Goldman Sachs investing with the same haircut and everything.

On 8/4/2021 at 6:27 PM, elfenix said:

Some dude brought his coffee into the men's room at the office. Just set it on the counter as he went for his piss. Thing didn't even have a lid.

More than once in years past I've seen portacans that had signs that stated " No Eating or Food in PortaCan".  Haven't seen one in many years though.

7 hours ago, jetsfan76 said:

I'll never understand why they call it "latin" America. The ancient Italian tribe never set foot in the new world. If you're going to tell me language, is France "latin" Europe? Is America "germanic" America? I'm also drinking.

Because we speak Latin. Man, you’re dumb. 

Edited by nnm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I hate listening to coach/owner/GM interviews.  Don't get me wrong.  I get the importance of, say, a press conference.  I'm speaking mainly to sports radio.  I'd prefer the, "Here's a couple of things the coach said to me that are important" over 20 mins of "blah, blah, blah.  We need to play better.  I have confidence in the QB.  The other team is really good.  Etc..."  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Colonel Sanders said:

Female comedians. 

The ones their industry props up like Amy Schumer, Nikki Glazer, and Whitney Cummings, the ones that get insisted upon.  They are not funny.  Amy is a joke thief, Nikki isn't funny, and Whitney is but she reduces herself to the lowest form of comedy---being gross to get cheap laughs.  

Meanwhile, comics like Maria Bamford, Rachel Feinstein, and Iliza Schlesinger are fucking hiliarious who churn out brilliant new set after brilliant new set year after year, and also write for other comics/shows/specials and they get no advancement because they don't play the bullshit game like the first group.  

Ali Wong couldn't hold Tig Notaro's jock strap.  Tiffany Haddish is a funny comedic actress, not a standup.  Sarah Silverman is the most overrated cunt in the business.  

And all of 'em together aren't worth one Chelsea Peretti.