Things you really just don't get...

immortal13

7 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Not trying to make this thread political, because honestly I would not get this regardless of the candidate. What the fuck is wrong with people? I took this in line at Truth BBQ.

t7dcAkI6_o.jpeg

For some it has moved beyond passionate support to worship.  Wierds me the fuck out.  Like Patricio, that would be so, no matter the candidate. 

• Like 2

I don't own any articles of clothing with my own children's names on them and I love them more than I thought possible.  

I have I have a few shirts with the names of bands I love on them.  But in fairness to my children, I bought them before we had kids.

I cannot imagine owning an article of clothing with the name of someone I've never met on it.  Someone I don't love, and who I know for sure doesn't love me.  

What a weird void in your life to fill with some assholes' name on your shoes.  I guess I own a lot of gear with the Longhorn logo or "University of Texas" printed on it.  But I care about that place and it cares about me back.  I guess that's the differentiator.  It's the battered wife syndrome all over again, guy shits on you at every turn, but tells that you're special and next time is gonna be different and you'll lie all day long for him to friends and authorities because he also bought you a really nice pair of shoes.  

Edited by Lobo

3 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Same as the idiots who paste campaign stickers all over their vehicles and signs in their yards. 

There’s a neighborhood out here in the Atascocita/Kingwood area with a few streets where every house has 10+ signs. One street in particular has a house with a sign for every single Democratic candidate and the house directly across the street has a gigantic banner stretched between trees that reads, “VOTE REPUBLICAN” pointed right at the democratic voting house. What a unnecessarily miserable environment to live in. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Interesting baseball. 

Appropriate since Buzz Aldrin had giant balls to be a gemini test pilot.  And if you look at the reflection, appropriate since Aldrin was half Jewish.  

So what sadomasochistic fuck twat at the Honest Corp came up with the engineering on their apple juice packets?

Seriously? If you’re going to make a Capri-Sun packet- then make the gotdamn hole too.

Every time I give my kids one it’s fucking hell. Either the shitty straw can’t puncture the top of the packet and bends so I have to find scissors or use my teeth to make a tiny hole to shove the crippled straw thru, or when it does work it shoots apple juice in my face or spills everywhere. 

Fuck you Jessica Alba.

• Like 3

Gym littering ... I do not get why the gym is full of the used paper towels from cleaning the equipment ... seems like at the gym out to have the energy to walk it over to the trash can, but I find wadded up paper towels all over the gym every time.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Kyle said:

Gym littering ... I do not get why the gym is full of the used paper towels from cleaning the equipment ... seems like at the gym out to have the energy to walk it over to the trash can, but I find wadded up paper towels all over the gym every time.

People that think they need to go to a gym especially during a pandemic.

Will never understand it.

On 10/31/2020 at 7:38 AM, Scheiss Meister said:

For some it has moved beyond passionate support to worship.  Wierds me the fuck out.  Like Patricio, that would be so, no matter the candidate. 

On 10/31/2020 at 9:26 AM, Patricio Swayze said:

It’s become a team sport where people blindly cheer for their side to win at any cost. It’s really, really weird.

People that invest so much of their lives and precious time wringing their hands, gnashing their teeth and staying up nights over the likes of Trump, Biden and any “you name ‘em” other politician.   Do they really understand they are expending this energy, time and emotion on politicians?  Yes, POLITICIANS.  Politicians lie to you, flip flop, screw you, line their own pockets and pay heed to the money that got them into their positions.  

....and they play you like a fool.   

But my politics!!!!!  Aaargh-uhh.   

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

Breastaurants and the like.

Am i there for the food?  the scenery?  am I wrong for staring?

Overpriced food/ drink without the lapdance.  Makes no sense at all.

Edited by slorch

4 hours ago, slorch said:

This. The food is dogshit and if you are there for the scenery there are better ways to get what you are looking for.

toys teaching GIF by South Park

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, slorch said:

not sure what youre talking about

can you post some pics for reference?

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Guys that get married wearing jeans and cowboy boots. Seriously, wtf is up with that? We are in the south, but I’ve never understood the fascination. Shit seems tacky to me. Wear a suit or tux like everyone else. 

gettyimages-74684761-1515115507.jpg

9 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Guys that get married wearing jeans and cowboy boots. Seriously, wtf is up with that? We are in the south, but I’ve never understood the fascination. Shit seems tacky to me. Wear a suit or tux like everyone else. 

You answered your own question.  and no, I'm not that guy either.  Traditional tux here...

• 4 months later...
53 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Grown ups going to Disney parks without kids. Double weird if it’s your honeymoon.

Omg, I had a male employee that was into Disney.  His wife (they had no kids) was into it too.  They even had a timeshare at Disney world & every single vacay was there with NO kids.   There is obviously some sort of mental disorder.  I’m pretty open minded , but it’s fckg creepy as hell to see it in person.  Don’t leave your kid alone with these people.

• Like 1