Summer Transfer Window 2020

JNip

Just now, MoJames said:

Nah Mount will play in place of Kova against the bottom table teams bc of his motor. Kova will be huge needed against the top 6 for sure. Mount can also play on the wings. The player who will have the most work to do to get minutes will be RLC and CHO.

Did Mount play much mid last season? I'd be concerned about his defense and hold up play in that role.

13 minutes ago, MoJames said:

He was either out left or in the middle, mainly in an attacking position.

That post also put us in a 4-3-3. In a 3-4-3 you could swap Mount and RJ straight up and leave Kova on the field.

It will be fun regardless.

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Hope the new manager is worth losing the face of your franchise. I know there's a lot of issues going on but Barca going through a strip it all down rebuild seems like a pretty stark reaction to getting blown out by the best club in the world. 

Its an old, expensive squad that really needs an overhaul. Barca also don't have shit for money.

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Koeman has 0 to do with Messi requesting to leave. The club is in shambles right now and that starts with Bartomeu at the top.

My prediction is the elections get moved up to next month and xavi takes a leadership role in some capacity and Messi stays. 

Messi may stay?

Malaga and Anzhi are the canaries in the coal mine for why FFP was implemented. Sad to see FFP die such a pathetic death this summer. 

An audit by Ernst & Young found that Al-Thani was loaning himself and his family a significant amount of club money for personal expenditure. This siphoning of funds had been going on from at least 2015. All these loans have not been paid back to the club. Marca reported that Al-Thani owed the club €7.3M due through these loans. Malaga was in dire need of cash injection to avoid administration, but Al-Thani was busy pulling money out of the club instead. This apparent intent of financial malice led to his removal by the Regional Court.