Summer Transfer Window 2020

JNip

Arsenal has 12 points from 5 matches (only loss at Anfield), and yet Gabriel Malaghaes remains our only signing of the summer, when we desperately need help in the midfield. if we don't make multiple impact signings in the next 24 hours then we are wasting what Arteta is doing with a side that features mid table talent. a midfield 3 of Xhaka, El Neny, and Ceballos feeding starting striker Eddie Nketiah? yeah, let's get Arteta his fucking players, please and thank you.  

Edited by shadow_operative

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

only Ozil makes that much at Arsenal, so i doubt that's true. not even Auba makes that much. plus, Partey was only on €47k/wk at Atlético. i doubt we increased his weekly wages by more than 5x what they were, especially considering that we just dropped £45m in full for his release clause. 

Looks like it's £200k/week and Auba does make that much if the Sun is right

LB-GRAPHIC-ARSENAL-TOPEARNERS6.jpg?w=124

www.the-sun.com/sport/1586754/thomas-partey-arsenal-wages-aubameyang-ozil-willian/

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, texifornia said:

Holy shit, Said Benrahma flunked his West Ham medical. 

I'm always amazed how a clearly talented and in shape professional footballer can possibly do that.

Apparently they redid the medical. No idea how that works. Really fun player, should be good for them. Loan w obligation to buy.