Spiceology

Smax

8 hours ago, Smax said:

https://spiceology.com/

Anyone ever order from them? They have a wide selection of some unique spices and blends.

I wondering if they are any good.

First impression is that it’s really douchey, but they do seem to have some creative stuff available. 

I order from Penzeys occasionally, and they  have some excellent quality. As long as you don’t mind the fact that they send you political emails. Cocksuckers. Keep your goddam politics out of my fucking kitchen.

Now go get your shinebox and send me some Cinnamon!

First impression is that it’s really douchey, but they do seem to have some creative stuff available. 

I order from Penzeys occasionally, and they  have some excellent quality. As long as you don’t mind the fact that they send you political emails. Cocksuckers. Keep your goddam politics out of my fucking kitchen.
Now go get your shinebox and send me some Cinnamon!
I dont give 2 flips about douchy if their products are good. There is a penzy storefront here in Houston and yeah Im a fan
  • Like 2

On 7/11/2020 at 2:46 PM, Hook1997 said:

I’ve used them a lot since finding them a few years ago at their storefront in Austin.  Some flavors are bland but when you find the ones you like they are very good and local. 

which ones do you like?  i've yet to find a saffron i'm happy with.