Wayfair - Child Sex Trafficking

LebongJames

2 hours ago, Royalfan5 said:

I don’t know why people need to believe that pedo stuff is always tied to some grand conspiracy, when it usually someone trusted doing it, or people trafficking themselves to a sex tourism haven to exploit poverty instead of moving the kids

in Asia there’s also the monkeys riding tiny motorbikes who steal babies for sex trafficking.

I would understand the fear if that shit happened here.

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, NateHitch said:
6 hours ago, Xian said:
Wait. So do these “only one left” cabinets really share the name of missing kids?  That should be easy enough to verify. 

I've seen some screenshots that show that but they could easily be photoshopped. And one of the girls was found alive and well. The prices are strange though, $10k pillows and ikea level cabinets. Hope it doesn't affect the stock price, wayfair has been good to me the last few months

Third party sellers that are temporarily out of stock, but don't want to have their listings pulled by marking it as such. Used to see that all the time on Amazon, and I'd assume Wayfair probably operates similarly. 

• Like 1

Don't know if this is the right thread for this, but coincidentally I recently ordered cabinets from Wayfair much like these for a storage area in the garage. 
When they arrived, 2 kids spilled out? I had them install the cabinets but does anyone know what I'm supposed to do with them now?

a2c46f531def767d6c5a986ab5bf466c.jpg
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, ultimaton said:

Third party sellers that are temporarily out of stock, but don't want to have their listings pulled by marking it as such. Used to see that all the time on Amazon, and I'd assume Wayfair probably operates similarly. 

That’s exactly what happened.  I think we are seeing a covid of Karens kickoff a QAnon fest

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

The originator is changing her story 

maybe it’s money laundering. Drugs? Weapons? Marxists?

So for the 49.5% of Surly who are lawyers, given that she's caused a shitstorm of negative publicity for Wayfair, is there any kind of civil repercussions?  If there are, maybe somebody tipped her off and so she's walking back her story? 

Who am I kidding, she's into qanon shit, probably a fake account out of Russia.

That's the beauty of the TexAgs thread, they are getting trolled harder by the Russians than they are by Bama.

46 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So for the 49.5% of Surly who are lawyers, given that she's caused a shitstorm of negative publicity for Wayfair, is there any kind of civil repercussions?  If there are, maybe somebody tipped her off and so she's walking back her story? 

Who am I kidding, she's into qanon shit, probably a fake account out of Russia.

That's the beauty of the TexAgs thread, they are getting trolled harder by the Russians than they are by Bama.

Russia Russia Russia!

3 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

That's what you thought about? First, I had to read her shirt. It's pretty sad. Then I tried to figure out if she was an Arkansas or Oklahoma inbred... Or just east Texas round flat. Either way her waist is doing strange things, none of it good. 

I believe I can say with confidence I'd have given her a hard pass even back in my heavy drinking days. 

But..  you know "Freeeedom, Murica", so great for her.

She's got that Lower Colorado River Oval Face going on.  Nobody would mistake her for an East Texas Box Face, that's for damn sure.

On 7/12/2020 at 3:53 PM, atomheartbevo said:

That chick is quietly swearing under her breathe every time she has to mask up to go into a store in Bastrop.

And her real name is probably Karen.

If Bastrop ever gets Antifa, I want the people of Bastrop to go out and yell out "No gestapo in Bastropo!" at them. It's seriously one of the greatest things to come out of there. Definitely beats the "hey hey ho ho ____ has got to go!"

I mean.... I have a funny Wayfair story.  A few years back, we had dinner at some friends' house, and they had this really cool fish-shaped water pitcher that made a "glug-glug" sound when you poured the water.  My wife loved it, she was obsessed.  Good husband that I am, I took notes.

So, for Christmas that year, I looked for one online.  Found it several places, but Wayfair had it at the best price.  I picked the color, ordered it, and patted myself on the back.  The week before Christmas, a box shows up at my office from Wayfair.  It was maybe 5 inches square.  What the hell did I order from Wayfair that's this small?  I open it up....and found out that the pitcher also came in a mini "coffee creamer" size.  SONOFABITCH.  I'm standing out at my assistant's work station, bitching like hell, as she laughs at me.  I go to the website, and there it is in small print at the bottom, it's not the full size one.  I order the full size one, but it won't get here till after Christmas.  So, on Christmas, my wife gets a min coffee creamer and a story to go with it -- which amused her greatly.  The full size pitcher showed up the next week.

No children as sex-toys were included in either shipment, so I must presume that this is a recent shift in Wayfair's marketing.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean.... I have a funny Wayfair story.  A few years back, we had dinner at some friends' house, and they had this really cool fish-shaped water pitcher that made a "glug-glug" sound when you poured the water.  My wife loved it, she was obsessed.  Good husband that I am, I took notes.

So, for Christmas that year, I looked for one online.  Found it several places, but Wayfair had it at the best price.  I picked the color, ordered it, and patted myself on the back.  The week before Christmas, a box shows up at my office from Wayfair.  It was maybe 5 inches square.  What the hell did I order from Wayfair that's this small?  I open it up....and found out that the pitcher also came in a mini "coffee creamer" size.  SONOFABITCH.  I'm standing out at my assistant's work station, bitching like hell, as she laughs at me.  I go to the website, and there it is in small print at the bottom, it's not the full size one.  I order the full size one, but it won't get here till after Christmas.  So, on Christmas, my wife gets a min coffee creamer and a story to go with it -- which amused her greatly.  The full size pitcher showed up the next week.

No children as sex-toys were included in either shipment, so I must presume that this is a recent shift in Wayfair's marketing.

• Like 2