RIP Kelly Preston (Travolta wife)

Herpa Derpa

13 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

There have been rumors flying around for years that Travolta is gay. 28 years was a long time to be married to a beard. 

So maybe Scientology finally gets around to picking out a man for him this time.

I haven’t thought about that movie in 25 years.  And I just remembered I had the poster in my room.  What a flashback.  

RIP, Kelly.  

I wouldnt have even connected her with spacecamp it was such a doomed movie coming out 5 months after Challenger, and the studio having gone bankrupt the previous Oct.

Had to look up the credits on there.  a lot of stars in the movie for it to have bombed that bad

Kate Capshaw, Tom Skerritt, Lea Thompson, Tate Donnovan, Terry O'Quinn, Joaquin Phoenix (at the time he was called Leaf Phoenix), and finally Kelly Preston.

Big Space Camp fan as that coincided with my space obsession phase as a kid. They didn't steal the space shuttle. The NASA robot that Joaquin befriended changed the test that the kids were allowed to sit in the cockpit of the shuttle for into a full launch. 

Edited by mdmost

Since you guys are being all disrespectful, let me chime in and add this wonderful scene.  By my math, they were married just two years later.  

36 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You're asking which robot is in the Top 5 without mentioning 'Short Circuit' ?   What the fuck is wrong with you?  

no, i obviously have johnny 5 squarely in the top 5.  i asked if jinx was also in the top 5.

spots 2-5 are up for grabs as far as i'm concerned.

On 7/13/2020 at 10:35 AM, SwanderedTalent said:

at what point do the authorities stop thinking it's just a coincidence, and start asking the right questions instead

That was precisely my very first thought.......he and his associates are sketchy, so nothing would shock me with those creeps