Things not going well for Dan Bilzerian

Parliament

yeah I guess this is all relative... but travelling the world in luxury with a harem of instaHOs on someone else's dime seems like he is doing alright to me. His shareholders seem to be the ones who things aren't going well for. 

Edited by Juicy
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

“things not going well” my ass.  he’ll still have plenty of money and he’ll continue to party balls and fuck models while consuming copious amounts of drugs and alcohol.  he’s probably dead inside and might be a huge d-bag but things are most certainly going well for him. 

• Like 2

Dude couldn't just spend Daddy's ill gotten trust fund in relative obscurity and live the good life banging expensive hookers and doing coke.  He had to start a company to play CEO and bilk investors so he can join his father in the SEC's crosshairs.  Nice job there, Dan.

2 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

Dude couldn't just spend Daddy's ill gotten trust fund in relative obscurity and live the good life banging expensive hookers and doing coke.  He had to start a company to play CEO and bilk investors so he can join his father in the SEC's crosshairs.  Nice job there, Dan.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...