Mr. Tuberville goads to Washington

Ricky's one-hitter

Alabama democrats going hard in the paint. They need to put on clinics for the rest of the Democrat party on how to go after your opponent on the things that matter to them the most, which in this case is football.  "He also lost to Vanderbilt."  DAAAAMMMNN that's gonna leave a mark.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I am proud of my crazy-bastard fellow Alabamians. Let's get in there and gouge an eye. If you don't whoop his ass, make his ass still know you were there.

tenor.gif?itemid=9943806

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Alabama democrats going hard in the paint. They need to put on clinics for the rest of the Democrat party on how to go after your opponent on the things that matter to them the most, which in this case is football.  "He also lost to Vanderbilt."  DAAAAMMMNN that's gonna leave a mark.

How much of a role do you think football fanship will play in this?  Are there ordinarily Republican Bama fans who would refuse to vote for Tuberville?

It seems like it shouldn't matter, but if I ask myself the question, "would I vote for Bob Stoops even if he ran on my ideal platform?"  And I have to say the answer is probably no unless the other candidate is just complete garbage.  Doug Jones has already proven that he was palatable to some Alabama Republican voters, and he is pretty much a centrist.

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

They are setting the template for how the rest of the country should attack any candidate from the Cult. You grill them, shame them and go after them over and over and over. Use local examples of their profound stupidity like this that will resonate with people. You can't play nice anymore and try to take the supposed high road. Get in the mud and fling it in their face 24/7. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

They are setting the template for how the rest of the country should attack any candidate from the Cult. You grill them, shame them and go after them over and over and over. Use local examples of their profound stupidity like this that will resonate with people. You can't play nice anymore and try to take the supposed high road. Get in the mud and fling it in their face 24/7. 

This.  Fucking this.  You fucking wreck him, and everything about his loathsome ass.  Then you make the rubble bounce, pulverizing it to the point that molecular analysis is fucking useless.  Then salt the earth beneath the ashes.  Then, when you think they've had enough, do it all over again.

That's the game.  Play it to win.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.  Fucking this.  You fucking wreck him, and everything about his loathsome ass.  Then you make the rubble bounce, pulverizing it to the point that molecular analysis is fucking useless.  Then salt the earth beneath the ashes.  Then, when you think they've had enough, do it all over again.

That's the game.  Play it to win.

Who are you, and what did you do to Brisket?

No, don't go. I didn't say for you to go. We need guys like you.

saving-private-ryan-759.jpg

• Like 1

Jeff Sessions:  "My strategy is to kiss the ring of the man who continuously abuses me.  I'll sacrifice my dignity to embrace the victory.  Sometimes winning isn't easy."

Jeff Sessions again:  "Dangit!"

• Like 1

This is why I voted for Moore over Strange back when I snuck into the Republican run-off a couple years ago-- Strange was the Inner-Circle Blood Cancer. Moore was the freakish but actually easy-to-remove prehensile tail. You gotta have one of those two conditions, which do you pick?

Beauregard Sessions was Inner-Circle until he wasn't. Jug-Ears is a big old tank coming at us but the engine misses and the tracks haven't been maintained and it smells like leaking diesel, hell, who knows what might happen to it in a pinch?

Fuck with it a little, see what happens.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

This is why I voted for Moore over Strange back when I snuck into the Republican run-off a couple years ago-- Strange was the Inner-Circle Blood Cancer. Moore was the freakish but actually easy-to-remove prehensile tail. You gotta have one of those two conditions, which do you pick?

Beauregard Sessions was Inner-Circle until he wasn't. Jug-Ears is a big old tank coming at us but the engine misses and the tracks haven't been maintained and it smells like leaking diesel, hell, who knows what might happen to it in a pinch?

Fuck with it relentlessly, without any fucking mercy, see what happens.

FIF what needs to fucking happen.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Yes football fandom will play a role because it’s all Tuberville has to point to in regards to his relationship with the state.

Bama fans HATE him. Tuberville needs to sort of hide out - he doesn’t need to be on television every night acting all smug and reminding Bama fans when that self-righteous smugness was directed our way.

And Auburn fans hate him too! Go look on any AU football message board and search for Tuberville. HATE.

The jugeared asshole doesn’t even really live here anymore and hasn’t since he left over 10 years ago!

He bought some property in 2018 to fulfill the residency requirements for this race.

Y’all see now why I wanted Tuberville to win?

Finebaum is going to be dripping poison and hate towards Tuberville daily for HOURS. He’s always hated him personally and now he gets to use that against him politically. Finebaum is a big ole lib. And he’s very friendly with Jones. And with no sports to speak about his show has dipped its toe even more in politics and social issues.

Alabama Democrats haven’t had much to fight for or get excited about in DECADES. With new party leadership and this race we have a lot. And we go hard in the paint.

Any chance Sessions would endorse Jones, or does he still think he can get back in daddy's good graces somehow? Would Jones accept a Sessions endorsement? 

23 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Yes football fandom will play a role because it’s all Tuberville has to point to in regards to his relationship with the state.

Bama fans HATE him. Tuberville needs to sort of hide out - he doesn’t need to be on television every night acting all smug and reminding Bama fans when that self-righteous smugness was directed our way.

And Auburn fans hate him too! Go look on any AU football message board and search for Tuberville. HATE.

The jugeared asshole doesn’t even really live here anymore and hasn’t since he left over 10 years ago!

He bought some property in 2018 to fulfill the residency requirements for this race.

Finebaum is going to be dripping poison and hate towards Tuberville daily for HOURS. He’s always hated him personally and now he gets to use that against him politically. Finebaum is a big ole lib. And he’s very friendly with Jones. And with no sports to speak about his show has dipped its toe even more in politics and social issues.

Alabama Democrats haven’t had much to fight for or get excited about in DECADES. With new party leadership and this race we have a lot. And we go hard in the paint.

I don’t really need to donate any money to campaigns here where I live so Doug Jones is who will get it. You guys are not only gonna have to go hard in the paint you’re going to have to do this repeatedly to Tuberville from now until Election Day. 

• Like 1

Just came by to say FUCK JEFF SESSIONS. I hope that racist fuck has a miserable rest of his life and dies a painful death. Have fun with Stephen Miller as your only pallbearer. I hope the kids you caged spend the rest of their lives pissing on your grave. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

That post seems like this is an ongoing issue, however the pdf embedded in the article shows the suit was filed in 2012. This article from ESPN in 2013 indicates it was settled:https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/9802684/cincinnati-bearcats-coach-tommy-tuberville-settles-fraud-lawsuit

This quote cracked me up.

Attorneys for Tuberville denied the allegations. The ex-Auburn and Texas Tech coach's former business partner, John David Stroud, pleaded guilty to securities fraud in August. Tuberville was not charged but the suit was scheduled for trial Oct. 15.

Stroud was sentenced to 10 years and ordered to pay more than $2.1 million in restitution.

Victor Hayslip, an attorney for Tuberville, said with Stroud's plea, parties in the suit "found it in everybody's best interests to resolve the disputes."

Lulz, I'm sure they did Victor. Probably settled for $1.699 million and skipped the trial. I'm sure there is probably a lot of damning information that an enterprising reporter could probably dig up, but lets be honest, run of the mill fraud is probably seen as a virtue in the GOP. A damn kiddie diddler got over 48% of the vote in 2017. 

1 hour ago, UpperWestside said:

MJ Hegar needs to hire the Alabama Democrats to do the same to Cornyn.  Or pay the Alabama Democrats to train the Texas Democrats to do the exact same thing.  There is so much material to use on Corny Cornyn.  But the Texas Democrats don't go hard to the paint like they do in Alabama.  They too busy playing finesse basketball.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

He won’t last long. No commitment.  Wondering when he will walk out or quit after getting a call to get a higher paying position like he did from Cincinnati when he got the call to be the head coach and walked out on all those recruits during dinner at Texas Tech, or like he did in 1998 to Mississippi when he promised he was staying with the program and then behind their back signed with Auburn. Fuck him. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1763615

Edited by Longboard Horn

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

Jeff Sessions:  "My strategy is to kiss the ring of the man who continuously abuses me.  I'll sacrifice my dignity to embrace the victory.  Sometimes winning isn't easy."

Jeff Sessions again:  "Dangit!"

That worked for Ted Cruz.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, YChang said:

Seeing the Bama Dem tweets both amuse me and pisses me off that the Tex Dem party’s game isn’t remotely close to that level.

Do not blame the Texans. Comedy comes from inner pain. There is more of both in Alabama.

Plus, even on a good day, Alabamians are naturally vicious as fuck. Yes we're nice most of the time. It's because we're doing recon.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Tuberville has also said Alabama fans should love him because he was the reason they got Saban. 

Fuck his egotistical ass.

We got Nick Saban because we’re the gotdamn Alabama Crimson Tide.

Not because Tommy Tuberville ran off like a scalded dog.

And that dumb answer is exactly the smugness I was talking about earlier.

He’s not gonna win over a single Alabama fan saying some dumb shit like that.

He’s just gonna piss them off.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Be honest now. Are you running that twitter account?

13 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Wonder if any of the Dem staffers will look into Tuberville's wife and the case being dropped against her in Lubbock (while he was coaching at Tech).

That man that died was old.  Gonna die anyway.  

After the crash in November, Stewart said Suzanne Tubervulle was driving southbound on Slide Road when she ran a red light and struck the vehicle driven by Nelda Purdy, 73. Ira Purdy was a passenger in the vehicle, which was traveling eastbound on 57th Street and turning onto Slide Road.