Houston Texans WR Kenny Stills Arrested for Protesting in Kentucky

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Oh no they were yelling? How scary! You think peaceful means they aren't saying a word at all? Peaceful means zero violence. Show me the violence in this protest? I'll wait. 

Don't read into this because I'm not referring to this protest which I don't know any details about but harm can be done without violence. Trenching yards, tearing down mailboxes, throwing rocks at the house, keying cars are all non-violent but also not peaceful. And destruction of private property can be an issue not only for the property itself but also for the threat it represents. As an example, if someone keys your card not only is it destroying property but it is also saying they want to do you harm. And I'm not saying this as an attorney, I'm saying it as a person who can see intimidation can come in lots of forms. If someone sat outside in his car watching members of my family leave the house, there wouldn't have been any violence but it also would cause me angst and distress.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MadBurgerMaker said:

Why do they do things like that?  Massively over charge, I mean.  Is it to try to get plea deals or something?

Intimidation regarding anyone who has funny ideas about protesting in the future. The problem is that they think what we’re seeing when they flex their muscles like this is Hulk Hogan. What we’re really seeing is Barney Fife.

20 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Intimidation regarding anyone who has funny ideas about protesting in the future. The problem is that they think what we’re seeing when they flex their muscles like this is Hulk Hogan. What we’re really seeing is Barney Fife.

respectcartman.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 11:44 AM, texifornia said:

Good for Stills. A felony? Jesus Christ is that some tonedeaf shit.

"due to their refusal to leave the property and their attempts to influence the decision of the Attorney General with their actions."

Bahahaha yeah that ain't a felony at all

Shoulda just given the AG a bag of cash. That’s how it works with state officials.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

"peaceful" - lulz. If 86 people show up on your porch at midnight yelling shit at you, you wouldn't think it was peaceful at all. They were given the chance to leave, they didn't. Just because 3 piece of shit cops should get indicted doesn't mean breaking the law is the means to which that gets done. I doubt anyone one of this group gets prosecuted, but it makes for "good" headlines.

It's a lot more than 3 which is kinda the point of all of these "unlawful" protests around the country. 

• Like 1