Austin tries doggy

taco

Trigger Warning: The story has videos, images, and details of a particular kink that readers may find uncomfortable.

There are people out there with a lot of weird kinks. None quite as weird a 21-year-old girl from Austin Texas, who has been grabbing eyeballs for pretending to be a dog in her social media videos. Jenna Phillips goes by the name Yourpuppygirljena on her social media accounts including TikTok, Twitter, Instagram.

https://life.shared.com/girl-left-her-regular-job-to-pretend-to-be-a-dog-and-earns-6-figures-now-per-month

29 minutes ago, taco said:

Trigger Warning: The story has videos, images, and details of a particular kink that readers may find uncomfortable.

There are people out there with a lot of weird kinks. None quite as weird a 21-year-old girl from Austin Texas, who has been grabbing eyeballs for pretending to be a dog in her social media videos. Jenna Phillips goes by the name Yourpuppygirljena on her social media accounts including TikTok, Twitter, Instagram.

https://life.shared.com/girl-left-her-regular-job-to-pretend-to-be-a-dog-and-earns-6-figures-now-per-month

you just stumbled across that somehow I bet, right? 

My 5 year old has been living out her life unashamedly as a cat for 2 years. She’s not slow or anything, she knows she’s not actually a cat and is just pretending, but it’s all day, every day. 

I’m not sure if stories like this should inspire me and let me know she has a future career path out of that, or worry me that apparently this behavior might turn her into a whore at some point in time down the line. 

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

My 5 year old has been living out her life unashamedly as a cat for 2 years. She’s not slow or anything, she knows she’s not actually a cat and is just pretending, but it’s all day, every day. 

I’m not sure if stories like this should inspire me and let me know she has a future career path out of that, or worry me that apparently this behavior might turn her into a whore at some point in time down the line. 

Well, I mean, "whore" IS a career.  And these days, it seems to be a relatively honorable one.

2 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

quote-my-relationship-with-my-daughter-i

13 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

I assume you saw her twitter banner pic. Doesn’t even look like the same person. I don’t know how you reconcile that face with that body.

I was looking at the pic in post #30 above.  Major slumpbuster body with a pretty face.  Very Meg Tirrellesque...

Tirrell_edit.png

106121795-190910sotsbaxter.jpg?v=1568127

On 7/16/2020 at 9:30 AM, Brisketexan said:

Well, I mean, "whore" IS a career.  And these days, it seems to be a relatively honorable  popular one.

Fixed it.

quote-my-relationship-with-my-daughter-i

This should say scratching post.  "Keep her off the scratching post."

Edited by ABSR
  • Like 1