Trump’s Gestapo in Portland

Hugo Stiglitz

33 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I hate that you'll just give up when the government comes at your door to take you, and your loved ones away, since it's so futile.

When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun
When the law break in
How you gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement
Or waiting in death row

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No kidding? The people who claimed all along they're against government tyranny don't give a shit about it away all if their R teammates are the ones doing the thuggery? No way. 

Knock me over with a feather. 

It's almost like you should protect yourself, and not try to legislate it away.

Unless like you also feel like nothing you do will protect yourself from the government.

Edited by workswithseed
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Nazi's in fatigues snatching people off the streets of Portland 

We will never hear from them again!!! Missing generation coming to Portland. We’ll see mothers amassing soon holding pictures of those missing. LOL give me a fucking break. Guy should learn how to spell fascist.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 8

5 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

We will never hear from them again!!! Missing generation coming to Portland. We’ll see mothers amassing soon holding pictures of those missing. LOL give me a fucking break. Guy should learn how to spell fascist.

So what their doing is cool, right?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Unless like you also feel like nothing you do will protect yourself from the government.

So are you advocating these protestors to grab some guns and blast away to protect themselves? 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

So what their doing is cool, right?

His only problem with it is the tweeter dude made a typo. Otherwise, Alles ist in Ordnung.

Edited by bolverk
German language capitalization rules failure
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Who has tried to legislate away the ability of Americans to protect themselves against tyranny using firearms? Specific examples of an actual legislative process to repeal the Second Amendment, please.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 8

26 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Most likely cause some Portlanders isn't gonna move too many needles on government over reach.

I can't believe John Brown Gun Club ain't out here. 

Like I said, y’all have been full of shit this whole time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Who has tried to legislate away the ability of Americans to protect themselves against tyranny using firearms? Specific examples of an actual legislative process to repeal the Second Amendment, please.

This man is Biden's gun Czar.  Oh, but that's only for semi autos. You only need 1 bullet to stop a man. I mean the Miami shootout says different, or Ruby Ridge, or any other shooting that took more than one bullet to kill a person. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

So are you advocating these protestors to grab some guns and blast away to protect themselves? 

If someone who's dressed as a cop, but doesn't have anything really to signify that they are one comes up to you, do you just get dragged away and let it happen?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

If someone who's dressed as a cop, but doesn't have anything really to signify that they are one comes up to you, do you just get dragged away and let it happen?

I probably don't but it sounds like you are blaming the protesters for not shooting first and asking later? Trusting law enforceent is our mistake 

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

“She was asking to be raped with what she was wearing.”  

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

I probably don't but it sounds like you are blaming the protesters for not shooting first and asking later? Trusting law enforceent is our mistake 

No, it's not his fault they came and took him away, but it would have made them think twice if he was armed to just snatch him up.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

“She was asking to be raped with what she was wearing.”  

I never said he deserved it.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

workswithseed is correct

ZanyPossibleGoat-size_restricted.gif

13 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

This story is depressing. I fear it’s a dry run for November. Anyone doubt these federal goons will be deployed to “enforce Law & Order” at urban polling locations?

All the more reason for citizens to be armed and ready.

• Like 1

No one ever came clean on who the DC guys were a few weeks back, right? I assumed national guard especially the ones in matching Texas shirts. Or maybe whatever Blackwater is called in 2020.

And now these pricks pull this right there in the Bundy/Ruby Ridge region. So much insanity going on, but I hope someone can dig up the details on these scumbags. Plenty of video of rental car license plates. Follow the money.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Gestapo in Portland? I think Stephen Miller got the wrong memo from Gestapo in Poland?  The worst part of the holocaust is German inefficiency meant that Stephen Miller got to be born 40 years later.  And the saddest part is his grandparents would have taken one for the team and chosen to die in the camp rather than be his biological progenitors.  

3 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Are y'all not going to buy guns to protect yourselves from this?

I tell you what....

You pull your gun out and start firing. You might get one or two of them if your lucky in the five to eight seconds you will have to live.

We will be right behind you.

No one ever came clean on who the DC guys were a few weeks back, right? I assumed national guard especially the ones in matching Texas shirts. Or maybe whatever Blackwater is called in 2020.
And now these pricks pull this right there in the Bundy/Ruby Ridge region. So much insanity going on, but I hope someone can dig up the details on these scumbags. Plenty of video of rental car license plates. Follow the money.

They are Border Patrol.

It’s insanity.

21 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

You apparently misread my question. I'll write it out again. 

Who has tried to legislate away the ability of Americans to protect themselves against tyranny using firearms?  Specific examples of a legislative process to repeal the Second Amendment, please. 

You have to pay $340 for a handgun license and $140 for shotgun and rifle license. You also have $90 for a finger printing. That wasn't made for the poor of New York for sure. It also takes 6 months to process it, and after all that they can still say no. Out of 8 million people only 4,000 people have a concealed carry. 

https://www.gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/illinois-gun-laws/#

It also goes through all states. You're welcomed to read through it.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I tell you what....

You pull your gun out and start firing. You might get one or two of them if your lucky in the five to eight seconds you will have to live.

That kind of thinking is what won us our freedom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steamboat1874 said:

I tell you what....

So as I defend you, you'd leave me like a coward? Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1