Trump’s Gestapo in Portland

Hugo Stiglitz

25 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Exactly which border is Portland near that requires this type of involvement?  Not directed at you, obviously.  Just another innocent question I’m asking.

The border map where they can operate includes water borders

spacer.png

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Bartles said:

No one ever came clean on who the DC guys were a few weeks back, right? I assumed national guard especially the ones in matching Texas shirts. Or maybe whatever Blackwater is called in 2020.

And now these pricks pull this right there in the Bundy/Ruby Ridge region. So much insanity going on, but I hope someone can dig up the details on these scumbags. Plenty of video of rental car license plates. Follow the money.

40 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

They are Border Patrol.

It’s insanity.

Pretty sure the DC guys with the Texas flags on their shirts were determined to be some special forces group or whatever from the Bureau of Prisons.

These Portland "police" in camo that magically makes it difficult to read their chests are reportedly Border Patrol, operating there due to some obscure 100-mile border zone authority that allows them to operate within that limit along the entire edge of the country including coasts.

web18-100miborder-map-2400x1000px-v01.jp

Edited by bolverk
Js beat me by that much -Maxwell Smart
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I have the right to do what exactly. 

Arm yourself. Is this how you feel @Anastasis?

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

He wants you to shoot the fucking Federal agent approaching you wearing camo. 

Did the guy taken away know that when they were asking who they were and they didn't answer?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I asked if people were gonna arm up, they said no. I said that they should. 

I don't disagree. The ugly head of fascism cannot be peacefully negotiated with because they will just bust your fucking head while you ask them to stop busting your head.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The President isn't interested in COVID-19 anymore, Americans can die and suffer without any help for that. No, he can actively hurt people with federal agents and watch them suffer. Much better for ratings! Chad Wolf is on board with that. So are Ken Cuccinelli and Stephen Miller.

54 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I'm scared that y'all would be okay with a fascist take over.

I’m disturbed that you so vocally identify as a Christian in a number of threads and then are so quick to promote armed resistance. I don’t believe those two positions are reconcilable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

I’m disturbed that you so vocally identify as a Christian in a number of threads and then are so quick to promote armed resistance. I don’t believe those two positions are reconcilable.

Do you think the Christians of the U.S. said that when they freed the slaves, or freed Europe, and China? Christians have killed, and for some great causes. If fascists try to take over, do you think Christians will be okay if they don't let them go to church since the state is supposed to be God?

13 minutes ago, Deej said:

And why pick a target like Portland for protests. Portland is on your side. 

there are no sides.

Only disruption.

Thinking logically or with pragmatism is not even on the agenda.

40 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I'm the only one arguing that people should arm themselves if this comes to thier town.

Same answer. 

Well, you're in Portland right, so they've come to your town. What are exactly are you doing?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

People like to talk about posse comitatus but isn’t this the actual situation it is designed for? Shouldn’t the sheriff be rounding up his guys and telling the feds to gtfo?

4 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Do you think the Christians of the U.S. said that when they freed the slaves, or freed Europe, and China? Christians have killed, and for some great causes. If fascists try to take over, do you think Christians will be okay if they don't let them go to church since the state is supposed to be God?

Fascists like the  president and his cronies fascism bullshit ? You support them don't you

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Christians are called to die for the Kingdom of God if necessary, not kill for it.

I’m not sure what you mean by “okay,” but in your hypothetical I expect some to renounce their faith and some to “obey God rather than men” and continue to assemble-the same two outcomes that existed in the early church. I don’t expect them to take up arms to overthrow the government anymore than Paul or Peter or Jesus did.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

People like to talk about posse comitatus but isn’t this the actual situation it is designed for? Shouldn’t the sheriff be rounding up his guys and telling the feds to gtfo?

At this point, the sheriff is probably between a rock and a hard place. Both the protesters and the unmarked Feds will be trying to take them out. 

2 hours ago, Superhero said:

Oregon is pretty far from the border, and these protesters aren't dang ferriners. What legitimate reason does US Customs and Borders have to do there?

Border patrol (which includes ICE) can operate within 100 miles of any port of entry. I assume Portland has an international airport.

Oh sorry, you said "legitimate".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zepol87 said:

Fascists like the  president and his cronies fascism bullshit ? You support them don't you

The only thing I've ever supported him was China. China is literally killing Muslims for organs. There is video of them being shipped by train. There's a reason I don't like the Chinese government more than ours. 

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

The federal courthouse (Hatfield Courthouse) and the Multnomah County Justice Center there has been under siege for over a month now. Lots of vandalization and destruction of federal property. Since it's federal property the federal government (DHS) has jurisdiction and so they've been rolling people up and citing them depending on their offenses. So far I think only 13 have actually been arrested, the rest were released.

Here is DHS' take on it:

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2020/07/16/acting-secretary-wolf-condemns-rampant-long-lasting-violence-portland

My extremely liberal sister is a lawyer with the DOJ in that building.  A month ago she had my nephews marching and chanting "no justice, no peace, no racist police."

She's starting to sound like a republican.

The "violent anarchists" in the DHS press release is accurate.  And everyone is on camera, and many will be charged.  The prosecutors are career DOJ, non-political, and are very thorough.

The Feds in Portland are chill as fuck, this is almost an under-reaction to what they've been dealing with for almost 2 months.

Edited by BearSchlong
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

What does the unit badge on the biceps say/mean?  And then the AH-1 shit on the first guy who has no Police markings?  

AH1 is his id number. There's a name for it (blood tags?), but I forget what it's called. In the Marines, mine was G45. So if I was hit, over the net they would say G45 was KIA or WIA, and nobody listening on the net would know who was hit, except the guys back at Operations, or maybe those closest to me. So it wouldn't leak casulty information too early.

The badge underneath it on the right shoulder is the unit badge, so to me that looks like the DHS logo. ICE is only involved because their offices are located at the justice center.

22 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I'm pretty sure this only applies to the U.S. military and not Federal LEOs. Still this is a pretty big abuse of power but somehow "justifiable" under that abomination that created the DHS. How the fuck has the Homeland Security Act and Patriot Act managed to remain on the books for nearly 20 years after many examples of abuse? We have seen Rep Presidents and a Rep controlled Congress and Dem Presidents with a Dem controlled Congress and that shit not only remains on the books but more power is granted by Congress with bipartisan consent.

• Like 1

Quit fucking responding to the 28 year old, middle of nowhere, with middle of the road life prospects and no meaningful education. Go on YouTube and search for “dumbass” and you’ll have whatever new video he’ll post in response cause he can’t formulate his own opinion.

45 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

The only thing I've ever supported him was China. China is literally killing Muslims for organs. There is video of them being shipped by train. There's a reason I don't like the Chinese government more than ours. 

“President Donald Trump expressed approval of a concentration camp for Uighur Muslims in China during a private meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, according to former national security adviser John Bolton's upcoming memoir, "The Room Where It Happened."”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-china-detention-camp-xinjiang-2020-6%3Famp

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Quit fucking responding to the 28 year old, middle of nowhere, with middle of the road life prospects and no meaningful education. Go on YouTube and search for “dumbass” and you’ll have whatever new video he’ll post in response cause he can’t formulate his own opinion.

27, and I guess you're not wrong that Portland is pretty much BFE.

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Straight up, actual fascism on the streets of a major American city directed by the president of the United States in an effort to distract citizens from his long list of complete and utter failures.

and no one will do anything about it. 

and there will be no consequences for Trump and his traitorous Republican enablers.  

next.  

• Like 1