Trump’s Gestapo in Portland

Hugo Stiglitz

Unmarked cars seem smart. Especially if they checked the insurance box at the rental place. Marked vehicles are targets for vandalism and sometimes firebombs. Saving money. 

Camo. Makes sense. Law Enforcement and Antifa wear the same black riot gear as a uniform. The bright camo with the yellow  “police” writing on the chest makes it easier to differentiate between the mob and law enforcement. Especially at night. Makes for better videos. 

• Fuck You 9

8 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Unmarked cars seem smart. Especially if they checked the insurance box at the rental place. Marked vehicles are targets for vandalism and sometimes firebombs. Saving money. 

Camo. Makes sense. Law Enforcement and Antifa wear the same black riot gear as a uniform. The bright camo with the yellow  “police” writing on the chest makes it easier to differentiate between the mob and law enforcement. Especially at night. Makes for better videos. 

"Police" writing?

What in the actual fuck?! What do you polish your jack boots with? Oil derived from the skins of orphans?

Man, fuck you to eternity!

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Like 7

30 minutes ago, Yuk said:

If you’re fantasizing about secret police and paramilitary brownshirts confronting opposition anti-fascists maybe it would be helpful to distinguish what exactly it is that sets you apart from a fascist.

Read the constitution. I'll even save you some time.

Read the bill of rights.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Yep all the assholes are here now. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bozo_Casanova said:

Every time push has come to shove in the last 40 years you guys have been gulled into line behind the party of consolidated corporate financial interests and helped work the ref on behalf of the biggest market players in return for a pat on the head. My faith in the credulity of the liberty movement has never been stronger. I have no doubt that if the shooting starts you'll be rooting for authoritarian power, but on the sidelines like always. 

Well if that's how you feel then you're entitled to your opinion. And frankly I do not think you're wrong. There are plenty of hypocrites on both sides. For example, many people who bemoan horrible corrupt politicians are going to line up in November and happily vote for Joe Biden. 

Come over to the side that hate em all. I believe in you.

• Like 2

Just now, maninblack said:

Disingenuous about what? I'm pretty solidly on record as wanting to take the State down which you're not.

Wow you are so principled. You want to “take the state down.” Sounds like something I might have said in the 8th grade. I was a dumbass back then. 

8 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Well if that's how you feel then you're entitled to your opinion. And frankly I do not think you're wrong. There are plenty of hypocrites on both sides. For example, many people who bemoan horrible corrupt politicians are going to line up in November and happily vote for Joe Biden. 

Middle school poor writing claptrap. 

Grow up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Wow you are so principled. You want to “take the state down.” Sounds like something I might have said in the 8th grade. I was a dumbass back then. 

Lol you and I both were saying the pledge of allegiance and listening to whatever the fuck our parents said in 8th grade. So yes we were dumbasses but it's not because we had ideological views based on experience and introspection.

of course Icono thinks some graffiti justifies the indiscriminate mass murder of everyone who doesn’t love the taste of boots.

And of course he’s stupid enough to think that if he rolls out into the Houston streets looking to do a little freelance fascism he won’t be massively outgunned by real patriots. I wish this motherfucker would try some shit.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

of course Icono thinks some graffiti justifies the indiscriminate mass murder of everyone who doesn’t love the taste of boots.

And of course he’s stupid enough to think that if he rolls out into the Houston streets looking to do a little freelance fascism he won’t be massively outgunned by real patriots. I wish this motherfucker would try some shit.

All I know is when I’m sitting there dying on my deathbed, I’ll  be thinking, at least I wasn’t a fascist trump supporting, dick sucking, meth-head who wore tailored jerseys. 

I will find comfort in that fact.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, maninblack said:

When all you have is a choice between eating shit or eating poison, you eat the shit.  

34 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Every time push has come to shove in the last 40 years you guys have been gulled into line behind the party of consolidated corporate financial interests and helped work the ref on behalf of the biggest market players in return for a pat on the head. My faith in the credulity of the liberty movement has never been stronger. I have no doubt that if the shooting starts you'll be rooting for authoritarian power, right up at the very front while your masters watch from safety and laugh. 

You're not giving them credit for the raw courage it took not to start a thread on DT entitled: 

Fascism: Is now the right time in America? ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!

They've put on their jackboots, walked to their computers with a sneer, and are ready to mix it up with empty tough talk hurled at the libs. Nice to see all the whining Karens who complained to the manager whenever somebody raised even a mention of political leadership over in the Safe Space. 

It's Fuckwad City here in the Cloak Room. If they stay, we'll have to change the name to the Choad Room.

If I get suspended for a third time, so be it.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

It was dark when you stood up to the authorities over Pizzagate. I almost wept with admiration with how slickly you essentially demanded proof that it wasn't true and then fell back to a position where you denied ever believing it was true. 

You really should not have Johnny Cash's face attached to your prose.

I guess I had no idea he was such a moron. I really should pay more attention.

11 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Or you could eat neither. Come to the dark side

I thought you were quoting Darth earlier with the 'lack of faith' comment, I'm a little slow to pick up on stuff like that.

I like Yoda better:

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maninblack said:

But Sarwark...my dude

Sarwark is so last week, literally he has been out of his position with the LP since last Saturday.

What was your issue with him, his attack on "liberty" Republicans like Massie or his shitting on the An-Cap weirdos? Personally, I liked the idea of recruiting non-Trump Republicans ex-pats into the Party like Johnson and Weld.

20 minutes ago, F250 said:

Sarwark is so last week, literally he has been out of his position with the LP since last Saturday.

What was your issue with him, his attack on "liberty" Republicans like Massie or his shitting on the An-Cap weirdos? Personally, I liked the idea of recruiting non-Trump Republicans ex-pats into the Party like Johnson and Weld.

My issue with him is he isn't a libertarian

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

It was dark when you stood up to the authorities over Pizzagate. I almost wept with admiration with how slickly you essentially demanded proof that it wasn't true and then fell back to a position where you denied ever believing it was true. 

You really should not have Johnny Cash's face attached to your prose.

So ManInBlack is a pizzagater?  

chef kiss x2

• Like 1